Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466681 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Inner19:
Wow....I last came here when the thread was at 105.

Now it's at 600 and something.

It is well.

Why is everyone shocked that Ilebaye said she is a virgin?

I'm proud of her for being a virgin.

Don’t mind those jealous people who lost their virginity under the table!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2023
ChristoBam:

😏 Even virgins have preferred sex positions based on what they watch.
GIddem!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Just coming from twitter and all I can say is Adekunle Olopade is Way Loved than I even thought🙀 and he is definitely top 3😁😁😁 All the people that cooked against him I mean losers from failed footballer segun's Camp and affiliate camps were terribly disgraced😅nobody is buying their meal😅😅 Aunty Venita dying for a little boy u can birth ur story didn't just add up maybe when u heal from the rejection u got from Handsome Bad Boy Deks and put ur messed up emotion together u will be able to think well and say something meaningful 😁😁😁The boy refused to be controlled by u like ur clique controls their men it's not by force....At this stage u will remain a single mother for life until u work on yaself Venita!!

I dunno abt venita and her rumours. Wasnt watching.
But I can tell you for free,Adekunle is loved.

Didnt want to say this earlier,but my sources say ds week was very close. Something like this;

Adekunle
Whitemoney
Cee c

Mercy
Ilebaye

Thats for Ist 5.
I was shocked.
I hope Adekunle and Cee c can get more fans. To remain at the top. They remain real and true.

Whitemoney,mercy and ilebaye. Your scripts are obvious even to the blind. Lols. We dont need that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Frodd can’t do 10 push up 😅😅

Odogwu anaro na eme nonsense ebea
Chai!
What a lazy man!
His wife will be doing all the work
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

CeeC and Alex are one and the same any small opportunity to talk the other person down they jump at it, at this point both of them are messed up in the head, the obsession with each other is just stupid.....

They are not same pls.
Only "one " of them slept with the others guy forming bestie!
We know who is obsessed with who!
At least one deserves to be angry with the other.....what does Alex have against Cee c?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
What's the benefit of a woman being a virgin?

Preserving yourself for one man while men can dig their penis into anything even mad women , dead women in the morgue, sometimes even animals like cows

The earlier women stop living their lives for the validation of that entitled gender , the better.

Men and women are equal.

There is no logic that puts men above women .

As long as men can also get sick and kpai , they're not in anyway above women except in the delusional farce they world created for them .

Anyway I don't think Ilebaye is a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Adekunle's fans , all this explanations and fights for money Mercy will still win 🤭😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😭

Na why burna talk , if you no show evidence, you go explain tire .

Funny thing is that Mercy's alliances will leave but Adekunle has made no strong alliance inside or outside the house.

He's in the house molesting women .

His fans are outside insulting everyone....

Na AI go still vote your rapist for 120 million

E b things 😁😁😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I hope Adekunle gets the hint, she wants him to come talk to her so they can resolve she misses him and this is based on her convo with Seyi earlier in the night.....

Get what hint

Talk to who

For what reason ?

Na ment !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2023
DownChelsea:
Put Frodd and Mercy in the same room for 3 years without camera.

They'll have 3 kids.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

Lol which CeeC ?

Hope you're not getting updates from Amarachi the worst 😁😁
Amarachi still dey Twitter? grin
Na Ceec fans talk am sha. cheesy

Another one on Twitter even claims Adekunle topped. When I saw them I should have screenshotted it.
Different sauces. grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
tooexclusive:
Never really watched Princess but listening to her and Angel talk/chat and I am liking her a bit, she is kind of cute, probably not the “stand out sociable kind”
Which means Princess will definitely leave that house on Sunday!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle's fans , all this explanations and fights for money Mercy will still win 🤭😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😭

Funny thing is that Mercy's alliances will leave but Adekunle has made no strong alliance inside or outside the house.

He's in the house molesting women .

His fans are outside insulting everyone....

Na AI go still vote your rapist for 120 million

E b things 😁😁😁

Threebear threebear. You have started.
Allow us to watch in peace.lols

Na so u told us Ozo will survive.
Seems u are for Mercy this time around...meaning is obvious she wont win.
Thats good.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

E b things 😁😁😁

Wail harder

Bandwagoner

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Allowing your competition to advise you on how you should handle yourself in a game you are both competing in and the mumu gal siddon dey shake head......

I just tire.
Imagine mercy that went out of her way to get Tacha disqualified so she can win telling a fellow housemate to reduce the way they behave for others to shine

Why didn't mercy reduce her witchcraft, bitterness, jealousy and evil and allow Tacha to win and shine in peace.

As for Frodd
He should try more to focus on how his wife will feel seeing him frolicking around with mercy instead of focusing on how Alex behaves.

Omo.
This advise wey dem give Alex weak me Sha
E be things

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike could not mention Mercy as past winner.....
It's what she deserves grin

Maybe pepperdem Ike has really come out like he promised in the diary room cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2023
tooexclusive:
Never really watched Princess but listening to her and Angel talk/chat and I am liking her a bit, she is kind of cute, probably not the “stand out sociable kind”
everybody just wants people that can shout and fight… that is entertainment… she doesn’t really have any other highlights yet maybe in tasks or anything but she is very cool…

If she stays some weeks more… she will likely show herself more but I’m not sure if she has that much time…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2023
I heard Ike Stole Angels coins at 5a.m grin grin grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:
I enjoy watching Cross and CeeC, the energy is always so positive with them. Banter is cute too.

And yes, Cross, you should revive that Whisper game. Highest Mazi will sit it out because of PTSD, but I need small drama this season and that game is just what we need

Biggie warned them not to whisper after that game. Have you forgotten so soon? Whispering is against Biggie's rules unless they'd have to go to a corner and speak out to the hearing of audience.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Nhazeru:
Biggie should get Kuku arrested with immediate effect. He should behind bars this minute!!

A rapist is on the loose and our girls are no longer safe in that house
LMAO you guys are funny.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Tried to get more on Alex, Frodd and Mercy's conversation and saw this.
From this video.
Alex was complaining that ceec does underground things to her and then when she responds, it will look like she has the issue. mercy and Frodd agreed and said that's the problem, everyone sees Alex's own but doesn't see ceec's own and Alex should learn to play that game too.. in the words of mercy. 2 can do it. Play that invisible game to ceec too.

Alex I agree. either play the same game that ceec plays or call her out immediately she does nonsense ( I suspect this is what ceec Wants so that she has more opportunities to attack you or play victim) or just ignore her entire existence.

So sorry that Ceec has decided to make you her strategy and make you her punching bag this year.. someone that knows nothing else than to fight over man. Even the man she's carrying beef for you has married another woman and moved on.

And this tweet is from ceec's people
https://twitter.com/DaniellaDupe/status/1687628699527442432?t=_OMnzYLRC3iDqLL6t6mZIQ&s=19

This one from Alex fans
https://twitter.com/rajeunissement/status/1687627112407027717?t=uZLrc7ROawqG0GXPKaQurg&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy Birthday darling GeeZeeM kiss, my soul sister, fire born…zodiac sister, forum sister, all, more…
Wish upon all your dreams…have you done so? Ask and ye shall receive. Because you are an expression particle of the Divine God? All will come to be…you will live long and happy…and your heart shall always bask in God’s love and abundance📌
Have a blast today, in all kinds of ways🥂
Kisses and hugs

Imma eat cake, ice cream and whiskey on your behalf today, whoop whoop🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Amauche is obsessed with CeeC in the house .

Her fans aka Mrs updater is obsessed with CeeC on Nairaland .

And you wonder why Amauche stays in the bottom while Ceec is a huge contender for the money .

Remove six or seven housemates from that house and Amauche will land in bottom 3

You'd think they'll be focused on getting their girl to at least make top 5

Haaaa e b things

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2023
ColdHunter:
Hypocrite feminists!

What happened to consent?

Did Adekunle get Mercys consent before he touched her inappropriately worse so when she was asleep?

Surprised that women here are justifying it claiming Mercy never complained. Yall be pretending you didnt hear her say same.about him touching Angel too.

If Adekunle grabbed Mercys breasts and she doesnt complain, does that make his pervy behaviour less pervy?

Wahala no too much like this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Pére is completely useless in that house.

He looks so washed and bloated too

Can't believe this was the so called general we were tripping for just 2 years ago .

Now he looks like a roadside police collecting 50 naira at Allen avenue.... tufiakwa

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Alphagan:

I think she’s like Pere, all mouth no action.

Kinda annoying

Should I count for you how many vawulence Adekunle has been promising since his season till now that never saw the light of day?

Not surprised you conveniently "forgot" and omitted to use him to cite this example lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Wahala no too much like this?

Happy birthday dearie ,wishing you the very best the day and new age has to offer.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere and Alex playing, other lady has been saying she wants to sleep. Now they’re playing openly, madam said to whitemoney she’s going to stay outside rather than sit at the dining,this house can be draining I can’t stay in such a house

Madam yoyo bitters u nvr see anything

You sure she won't take voluntary exit when Pelex enter kissing stage? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2023
Uriel standing at the dinning table eyeing Neo and Princess....... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2023
OldBeer:
They are trying to spin it off as hElL hAtH nO fUrY. Selective reasoning like this is why most deride feminists as jokers.

We are watching
Na here we dey grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2023
Godoverevery:

Are we supposed to believe Venita just like that

What if all this is just a lie??

But they believed an adult like Ike does not clean his yansh or flush the toilet just because Mercy said so

I talk am say this thing na turn by turn

Una see as unconfirmed gist dey pain?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Hmm…I’m speechless..
Adekunle don suffer sha…
It is not a crime to be calm and responsible..Venita called Ade stupid and he didn’t react,he was calmed about it…He shouted at him this morning at the bathroom,he was still calm about it now she’s painting a narrative about him,almost similar to Kemen and Tboss issue..

All I ask is for God to bless Adekunle beyond human expectation..
His Mother raised a KING…and I phucking Stan by him,anyway,anytime..

A taste of you guys medicine
May be now, Ike will rest small

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Hmmm so many girls are eyeing my General in the house.

Even Mercy agreed

Gee me gist biko teamie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.