Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467884 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Beorn:

Biggie warned them not to whisper after that game. Have you forgotten so soon? Whispering is against Biggie's rules unless they'd have to go to a corner and speak out to the hearing of audience.

Ehn, they can adjust the game, but they should bring it back. Maybe go into an empty room and say the question, then, return and whisper
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2023
This Princess' fake accent annoys the hell out of me.

Wondering what stopped Uriel from doing the Lord's work.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:
Pére is completely useless in that house.

He looks so washed and bloated too

Can't believe this was the so called general we were tripping for just 2 years ago .

Now he looks like a roadside police collecting 50 naira at Allen avenue.... tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2023
carammel:

Wahala for those of us that are for Ike and Adekunle oo.

I’m not sure Adekunle’s fans are trolling Ike though, Ade and Ike are cool with each other same as Kidd, don’t start this narrative really.

This is incorrect and I have proof and they know themselves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2023
I was a fan of mercy in her season but never again.

that girl is one hell of a manipulative bitchh. she uses your weakpoint as a shield to her repulsive character and cry crocodile tears that you abused her first.

she will come to you with a dove and same time a serpent all in one hand. never at rest with herself, overbloated ego stroking is a must to feed her importance.

very wicked bitch at heart! is it not the same mercy that called khafi a low budget? called Tasha smelling? tarnished Ike with a smelling butt tag?

someone who bought Hermes bags and insulted Nigerians that her bags are popular than some people?

If she thinks she's going to win, she better have her brain examined. I hope she gets her karma soon.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

She said mercy was asleep

Is this not how tboss own went down ??

I can’t remember like that again
Somewhat but there was a video review and I am sure Kemen’s behaviour towards TBoss was considered.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Dsimmer:

Who's the main chic and side chic? Lol. I don't think Neo and Tbaj has something. Didn't you see Tbaj and Kidd last night? if one didn't listen to their conversation, one would think they had something. Aside the fact that the guys like hanging around Tbaj, she's also close to her lockdown housemates, even as she and Kidd were discussing about other lockdown housemates last night.

Of course I know Neo liked downloading everything to Tbaj, even if Tbaj didn't ask him. he's probably watching out for himself, considering he didn't like seeing Tbaj hanging with other guys thus he's kinda giving greenlight to show her that there are no other girls with him, albeit Neo may like the attention at times. That being said, I think he shouldn't get himself boxed up with Tbaj. Tbaj should also mingle with others and not get herself boxed up with Neo.

On Princess, she liked both Neo and Adekunle however, She couldn't face Adekunle because of Venita's pepper while also believing that Adekunle may like Tbaj, which Neo also believed.

Neo and TBaj have something.

Anybody who has been watching knows this. Day before yesterday, TBaj even wanted them to speak more on whatever plans they had made outside and suggested they do it in the toilet, away from cameras. Neo said there are cameras in the toilet and they will still show them, TBaj said she'll take off her top, so, they won't be able to show them

Somebody they don't have anything together, she wants to off top to talk to him, about what? Has she offered to off top in front of Kidd?

Same day before yesterday, she and Neo were talking about her guys. She called Neo her comfort, Neo said Kidd is also her comfort, she argued it's not the same thing, then said to Neo, "...he's not my bed partner"

They have something outside, na why she dey hover around am like Eagle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Alphagan:

Not necessarily a campaign, I’m only seeing a frustrated lady who isn’t bold enough to put Mercy in her place for being too cozy with a man she’s in love with. She even said Mercy faked to be deep asleep just to enjoy Adekunle’s therapeutic touch.

Ain't you stretching things a bit too far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy birthday Geezem.

Leave Nairaland first and go and enjoy your day outside. God bless you and continue to thrive

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

I said it oooo cry cry
I wanted to pull a Doyin today

How will I now fight on the forum today? I will be told I am supposed to be a guudu gal unto say na my baiday today

Chai.... you have finished me cry

Na to remove my vawulence cloak be that ooo angry

And to free white money, Ilebaye and Kunle today, I wan use peace do baiday for them cheesy

Thank you my love

You are the best!

I say Amen to your prayers and send deepest gratitude for your kind words

Thank so much❤️❤️
Happy birthday geezem....age in abundance of grace

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Ginaz:
I was a fan of mercy in her season but never again.

that girl is one hell of a manipulative bitchh. she uses your weakpoint as a shield to her repulsive character and cry crocodile tears that you abused her first.

she will come to you with a dove and same time a serpent all in one hand. never at rest with herself, overbloated ego stroking is a must to feed her importance.

very wicked bitch at heart! is it not the same mercy that called khafi a low budget? called Tasha smelling? tarnished Ike with a smelling butt tag?

someone who bought Hermes bags and insulted Nigerians that her bags are popular than some people?

If she thinks she's going to win, she better have her brain examined. I hope she gets her karma soon.
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy birthday Geezem

Cheers to a new age

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Ain't you stretching things a bit too far?

No

She’s in love with Ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Pillar12:
The more the wrong accusations

The more we Stan harder

ADEKUNLE till the end

Y'all better contribute money and dash Venita when she comes out, She has given your boy more talking points than he would ever have managed to stimulate on his own

Aside the day he won HOH, nothing else has generated a buzz around him until Venita happened to him

Guys show gratitude pls

oops!

Today na peace day oooo 🏃🏃🏃🏃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Y'all better contribute money and dash Venita when she comes out, She has given your boy more talking points than he would ever have managed to stimulate on his own

Aside the day he won HOH, nothing else has generated a buzz around him until Venita happened to him

Guys show gratitude pls

oops!

Today na peace day oooo 🏃🏃🏃🏃

Maybe we should give you a large frame of Adekunle as your birthday gift

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere and Alex playing, other lady has been saying she wants to sleep. Now they’re playing openly, madam said to whitemoney she’s going to stay outside rather than sit at the dining,this house can be draining I can’t stay in such a house

Madam yoyo bitters u nvr see anything
What is the colour of that one problem? I have never seen someone so obsessed about others than that short dwarf. Make God help her ooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
ChristoBam:

Venita said when she was sleeping. She wasn't sleeping here na.

Then there has to be another video, yes?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

She said mercy was asleep

Is this not how tboss own went down ??

I can’t remember like that again
I hope biggie reviews the tape thoroughly.

In this era of "me too " movement, we can't have a sexual predator galavanting around the house.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Neo and TBaj have something.

Anybody who has been watching knows this. Day before yesterday, TBaj even wanted them to speak more on whatever plans they had made outside and suggested they do it in the toilet, away from cameras. Neo said there are cameras in the toilet and they will still show them, TBaj said she'll take off her top, so, they won't be able to show them

Somebody they don't have anything together, she wants to off top to talk to him, about what? Has she offered to off top in front of Kidd?

Same day before yesterday, she and Neo were talking about her guys. She called Neo her comfort, Neo said Kidd is also her comfort, she argued it's not the same thing, then said to Neo, "...he's not my bed partner"

They have something outside, na why she dey hover around am like Eagle.

They don't. They would have kissed long ago, if they had something outside.

In fact, They were talking about their specs few days ago. Some days ago, he was also talking about Tbaj's male friends in the house (whom he said he didn't like the fact that Tbaj was hanging around them because he's not close to these guys). Of course Tbaj added him as part of her comfort friends. And when Neo was bewildered by the whole thing, she said he's also her bed partner in the house.

Aside their close friendship, Neo may have been shooting his shot for a while because he's still giving those greenlight to Tbaj who's not taking it. But she's close to him, just as she's close to Kidd. They are her lockdown housemate friends.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Clement1111:
Oriflame on Big brother's ad list

Tinubu has happened to multi choice for the program to accept advertising Oriflame

What is wrong with Oriflame?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2023
carammel:
I have this though so I don’t know what you are talking about..

Thanks to venita!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cee C saying her spec isn't in the house.

Hmmmmmm.

I don't trust her words but actions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Davida33: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

I said it oooo cry cry
I wanted to pull a Doyin today

How will I now fight on the forum today? I will be told I am supposed to be a guudu gal unto say na my baiday today

Chai.... you have finished me cry

Na to remove my vawulence cloak be that ooo angry

And to free white money, Ilebaye and Kunle today, I wan use peace do baiday for them cheesy

Thank you my love

You are the best!

I say Amen to your prayers and send deepest gratitude for your kind words

Thank so much❤️❤️
Happy birthday Geezeem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:
Eeghe oooooo
Chai.... this is your handwriting cry cry

I wanted to pull a Doyin and not say anything.

cheesy
Gangstress can fight tomorrow
Or you know what? It’s your birthday, so do whatever you want📌📌📌
I mean it’s once a year, bring your guns blazing - Cross o, Doyin o, CeeC o, Ilebaye o, Frodd o…bring it on tongue
Love ya!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Maybe we should give you a large frame of Adekunle as your birthday gift

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

No

She’s in love with Ade

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Amillionnn:
Happy birthday Geezeem; Adekunle’s number 1 obsessed fan.

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Dsimmer:

They don't. They would have kissed long ago, if they had something outside.

In fact, They were talking about their specs few days ago. Some days ago, he was also talking about Tbaj's male friends in the house (whom he said he didn't like the fact that Tbaj was hanging around them because he's not close to these guys). Of course Tbaj added him as part of her comfort friends. And when Neo was befuddled by the whole thing, she said he's also her bed partner in the house.

Aside their close friendship, Neo may have been shooting his shot for a while because he's still giving those greenlight to Tbaj who's not taking it. But she's close to him, just as she's close to Kidd. They are her lockdown housemate friends.

LOL

I am telling you about conversations they have had to prove they have been intimate and you're saying, "They have not kissed", why will they kiss if they are trying to act like platonic friends to HMs?

They're sharing bed, calling each other, "comfort", talking about outside arrangements, Tolani is expressing offence that she's being included in a love trapezium, Neo assures Tolani everytime and explains himself to her concerning his other relationships.

But none of these matter to you, because they have not kissed inside the house, TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

Lol, abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Godoverevery:

Happy birthday to you....cheers to the new year

Madam rest and enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Bennytwin:

Threebear threebear. You have started.
Allow us to watch in peace.lols

Na so u told us Ozo will survive.
Seems u are for Mercy this time around...meaning is obvious she wont win.
Thats good.
Lol
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I don't trust her words but actions.

Because these BBN girls dey lie scatter, and it only takes a few weeks of isolation for you to realise your spec actually dey that house.

All na psychology and conditioning.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol someone on this thread already sent you best wishes which I saw.

I saw your chat first before hers. I am a very private person, I will never have mentioned it here cheesy

You won't even see me post it on my social media handles.

Thank you and everyone for your wishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.