Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487059 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Y'all meet Sheggz the latest brand ambassador of Bet9ja!!

Omo!! Sheggz was paid 900billion for this deal shocked
As it stands now, Dangote is begging Sheggz for just 1billion to use facilitate production in his new refinery tongue

Meanwhile, have they arrested Adekunle yet?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank you kidd

This guys are bleeping annoying.

They will use 30min to dress up like they are going for fashion show.....we see you guys everyday so what is the shanigans of wearing glasses etc for task.

Brief will come they will checking themselves out like they are going somewhere different or like neh new people wan see them.

Biggie needs to punish them.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is a video of the ladies in the house plotting against ceec.
They are not wise to know that historically in bbnaija, the public tend to side with the person the rest of the housemates are targeting.
Alex is doing to ceec what Pere did to whitemoney and what Erica did to laycon.

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1685919510631415808?t=rmB4bt58ysL-rVhP9pCkkA&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bet9ja newest brand ambassador

The only relevant level up male housemate. The rest are still sleeping. Giving me bragging rights back to back.

IDAN of premium deals!

No competition!

Talk to me when your faves wake up!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Godoverevery:
Thank you kidd

This guys are bleeping annoying.

They will using 30min to dress up like they are going for fashion show.....we see you guys everyday so what is the shanigans of wearing glasses etc for task.

Brief will come they will checking themselves out like they are going somewhere different or like neh new people wan see them.

Biggie needs to punish them.

U know the housemates in the first house experience most of them were broke, this time at least majority of them came back cashstacked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Where you see say Cross na Alphamale? It was CeeC they called Alpha female.

Na only Pere dem call Alpha Male.

Abeg no insult my Cross anyhow, we call him Golden Retriever for a reason cheesy, we like the baby inside adult body, and in the right setting, that baby can also become a predator. It's the versatility for me tongue
I guess the Person modified the post.

Saw Cross there earlier
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Edu93:

He shouldn't have stood there then.
Take the food and go to the dining table rather than moping and receiving insults, even faking a smile..
No one is asking him to fight but at least defend your views when the need arises, no be to go for back dey complain.
Then again he's another in the ever growing list of housemates scared of Mercy..
I hate people who can't defend their stance, but rather resort to back talks..
Cowards..

He was done with the anger at that point, he can remain there and fake a smile because the two of them were just displaying their own senselessness.

Some of you need to realise that everything must not lead to violence. He had already expressed himself earlier and the culprits know themselves, so, allow.

Nothing to defend there, and once again, this boy is dyslexic, cut him some slack before you start foisting expectations of him that you'd put on people who have complete use of their brains. He does not know how to defend himself, we saw that during SYE Reunion.

The culprits know what they're doing, that's why they decided to be throwing insults at their hungry selves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

I guess the Person modified the post.

Saw Cross there earlier

Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Angel feeding Soma because he hardly eats in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Coldie:

U know the housemates in the first house experience most of them were broke, this time at least majority of them came back cashstrapped

This word means someone is short on cash, it doesn't mean what you want it to mean in this context.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
OldBeer:
And he is one of the finest guys in that house. I wonder why the girls don't notice him.
Good looks only takes you so far.You have to have personality too.He doesn't have that.Then he still carries that baggage of being evicted early in this season .All of them know that so they are expecting to him to really perform and do something different .But no,he is still trying to entagle himself with Angel like he did to Gifty.If he does big brother 20 times,he will still never be hugely popular

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Coldie:

When I say alpha male I no say alpha man, the male can be baby, boy, guy or man cheesy
Alpha baby then

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Don’t mind those jealous people who lost their virginity under the table!grin

I am curioush (Erica’s voice)
How did you lose yours? tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nhazeru:

As it stands now, Dangote is begging Sheggz for just 1billion to use facilitate production in his new refinery tongue

Let them know

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Coldie:

U know the housemates in the first house experience most of them were broke, this time at least majority of them came back cashstrapped

When it comes to sponsor task.....the wearing of chains,glasses etc isn't needed at all.

I love the way kidd cleared them......come to the main lounge to be brief........it will take this guys 30min to come out.....the most annoying part is they will be doing nonsense and keeping us waiting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol

No worry, DJ Neptunes dey for you this night. Just arrange small chops and drinks for corner, follow housemates do party this night.

Avoid Gordons abeg, make we no see you for Nairaland front page on Monday grin

Safarigirl oooo! cheesy
Thanks a lot for the laughter and your kind words 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Happy birthday... hope you enjoy your day outside Nairaland today...

PS; I tend to have soft spot for August born... cheers to another year.

Awwwwwwww
Are you one of us? smiley

Thank you for your wishes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
IghravweIG:

Me as long as Mercy or White money don't win, I'm happy.

I have nothing against them personally but I would like someone different this time to get that money.
exactly, for me, so far mercy and Whitemoney don't win, I'm good. Even it's biggie's ninja that wins, I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Angel feeding Soma because he hardly eats in the house

The fact that Cross and Soma are the two biggest guys in that house, and barely eat, even while contributing more than some others to shopping, is a great disservice and I hope Biggie addresses it.

Everybody should be buying food according to their stakes. Some people want to as usual, use other HMs head, so, they can buy immunity for finals. You dey drop only 100 coins each for shopping, but your mouth go big pass money wey you drop.

Everyday, I am thankful I cannot donate myself to that show, because makachi, if I was in that house, viewers for hate me pass as dem hate Doyin. I no like make anybody try dey subvert others.

I'm surprised our Anti-Bullying crusader in that house has been very quiet at all the bullying going on. If na CeeC talk now, she go turn Wonder Woman.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
IghravweIG:

Me as long as Mercy or White money don't win, I'm happy.

I have nothing against them personally but I would like someone different this time to get that money.
Gbamsolutely.
I supported Lambo last time. I still like her but I need a new winner.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Uriel standing at the dinning table eyeing Neo and Princess....... cheesy

I made a movie out of this and completely cracked myself up
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

Judging by the trends she suppose be above Mercy , but she didn't drop money.

You need Money to make money...man cannot win by trends alone.
chai. And they were telling them on twitter, drop money before u enter the house o. No wahala shaa, Spartans will run it for her. We have started contributing.
CeeC go win this N120M, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm so liking the new Angel. Wishing angel all the best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Who get time for IKE….

Anyways…HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY FROM ADEKUNLE OLOPADE

😀😀

Today na today ooo
No be to hang Vawulence booth be this? Even my arch rival team members are wishing me well on my day

I've turned a new leaf

My mood now 👇

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Coldie:
Mark my words as ceec and cross are beginning to get close Alex would overnight begin to get attracted to cross. You saw this here first.

Ceec is the woman Alex fasts and prays to be lol.

Una just dey yap. Alex wants to be her based on what? Who is Ceec? What does she do? What has she done?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:
Eeghe oooooo
Chai.... this is your handwriting cry cry

I wanted to pull a Doyin and not say anything.

I am shorry
And deadddd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
kowema:

It's true, I saw the video on Pulse page

Thats a good birthday gift from my boi. Serves Angel right for her cho cho cho...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nhazeru:

Die this Adekunle matter. If Mercy wasn't comfortable around Adekunle, she would have move to another space away from him. I doubt that Adekunle would be stupid in raping her when Frodd and others are there to restrain him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Good looks only takes you so far.You have to have personality too.He doesn't have that.Then he still carries that baggage of being evicted early in this season .All of them know that so they are expecting to him to really perform and do something different .But no,he is still trying to entagle himself with Angel like he did to Gifty.If he does big brother 20 times,he will still never be hugely popular

He's not the only fine boy in that house. Biggie brought some of his finest males this season, and while it's very easy to stand out when you're surrounded by the likes of Efe, Miyonse and Kemen, it's quite a difficult feat when the likes of Adekunle, Pere and Cross are sharing space with you.

I really wanted to see him in his own element, and you can tell if he applies himself, he could be quite competitive, but the fact that he is tied to Angel's apron strings is dealing with his game.

Angel is not even a Top 4 babe this season, how does he plan to stand out? And her fans will be too busy saving her, and using him for "Aawww" moments.

Nobody's performance so far has pained me like Soma's own

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You still never forgive this gal after 4 years.....cheesy grin cheesy

What of the one she did this season? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Alheeri:

He gave us shippers something to talk abt this week, Adenita shippers 😊 but I agree wit you on this...

Happy birthday from Adekunle🎉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

I wish i could

I detest pervert and rapist like kuku so much
Like seriously? Do you know who a rapist is?

A rapist is anyone that has been found guilty of raping.

The lady that just got herself into trouble making false allegations against Eniola Badmus, made a claim just as you just did.

Are you aware that you can go to jail if the guy decides to use this post against you?

There is cyber crime Act, 2015 in Nigeria, that if I bully you on Nairaland, you can trace me, report to the Police and get me arrested.

The "Cybercrimes (Prohibition and Prevention) Act, 2015

You will think you are joking.

Thank goodness Nairaland is a faceless forum, unlike Facebook and Twitter, I would have personally taken up the case against you.

You don't have to like him, but do call him a rapist, except you have evidence that he raped someone, then report to the police immediately so he can be kicked out of BBN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.