Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470163 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tatiana4u:
At this point,I’ll prefer CECE to win BBN instead of mercy or Whitepig!
Cos Mercy needs to be taught a great lesson!

Any housemate except Mercy and WM biko

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Thats a good birthday gift from my boi. Serves Angel right for her cho cho cho...

Her fans have been crying on Twitter that he stole her coins "unprovoked"

Na the same rubbish her handler come write. Unprovoked? Did she not go and misrepresent what he said to Mercy? She calls him a fly, she called him upcoming blogger and all sorts of things and she is yet to apologise, so, how is stealing her coins an unprovoked attack?

They claimed she kept it in her locker and he went to open it to steal, and I was like, he also tried to steal Cross and Adekunle's coins, but unlike Damijo, those ones made sure to keep their coins where he no fit see am.

Let him continue stealing those coins, and this time, I hope he uses it to buy himself immunity if he gets close to the finals. No more helping anybody's life in that house. The game is the game.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nhazeru:
Y'all meet Sheggz the latest brand ambassador of Bet9ja!!

Omo!! Sheggz was paid 900billion for this deal shocked
As it stands now, Dangote is begging Sheggz for just 1billion to use facilitate production in his new refinery tongue

Meanwhile, have they arrested Adekunle yet?
Lol,Take am easy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
clefstone:
what you described is not what panic attack is

Okay. It is sha an attack and happens when some people get very angry. Whatever it is called, it is an attack.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
ColdHunter:
Hope you guys are watching Doyin. Shes entirely useless in that house.

Doesnt clean, cook or engage in activities.

All she does is apply makeup for a quarter of the day, then go to the kitchen to pick food.

Afterwards, gist with Ilebaye about how she is so righteous. Then proceed to sleeep

This as a short movie in my head is cold yho…apt for the most part and, completely cracked me up
Deaddd
cheesy
The so righteous bit is a lie sha - she fantasizes about doing two men- how is that not a sinner? tongue

My Oregano, dealing with viewers since 1984 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amya:
Happy birthday Geezeen darling. Oh you're a Leo? No wonder we get along!

Awwwwwwww.... you are one too?
Yes we do! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Awwwwwwww
Are you one of us? smiley

Thank you for your wishes

No... my fav sis is one, so because of her I think I developed the soft spot. Yesterday was hers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
[s][quote author=Nhazeru post=124898329][/quote]Hungry fraud FC wey no see 1m bail segun pickpocket from police net😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:
Happy birthday Geezem.

[b]Leave Nairaland first [/b]and go and enjoy your day outside. God bless you and continue to thrive

I promise you she is having a blast in and out, lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

😀😀

Today na today ooo
No be to hang Vawulence booth be this? Even my arch rival team members are wishing me well on my day

I've turned a new leaf

My mood now 👇

Happy birthday ex teamie, wishing you all the beautiful things in life, have an amazing day, love you hun.

At the bolded, Don't!!
I love the banters, cruise and the pressing of necks. Believe me, I don't take these things serious and I just laugh over it🤣🤣. It's the things that makes the thread exciting so continue pressing necks🤣.

And I'm a Leo too

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
lovedoctor26:
I Just hope the oracle won't find himself in the bottom 4😁😁😁

I would drink to the opposite hope cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oh, the clue of the puzzle is their faces. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Venita is smart and competitive

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geezeem:

😀😀

Today na today ooo
No be to hang Vawulence booth be this? Even my arch rival team members are wishing me well on my day

I've turned a new leaf

My mood now 👇
happy birthday geezeem. U and ur wahala. Enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
ColdHunter:

Una just dey yap. Alex wants to be her based on what? Who is Ceec? What does she do? What has she done?
Housemate: Good morning Alex
Alex: CeeC didn’t greet me.

Housemates: But how was your night.
Alex: Better than Ceec’s night.

Biggie: Alex welcome to your diary session…
Alex: CEEC CEEC CEEC CEEC cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Venita is smart and competitive
Venita's puzzle is incorrect.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who is checking tosee that the housemates are right before they move into the house? Some of these guys are big time crooks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
They're doing a 2sure puzzle

The people that are done so far:

Venita
Seyi
Soma
Ike
Adekunle
CeeC
Kiddwaya
Princess

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
CeeC has completed her puzzle. What a girl!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Who is checking tosee that the housemates are right before they move into the house? Some of these guys are big time crooks

Lol

Camera dey show us. Didn't see Venita's, but the others were correct

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
AwesomeDuru:

Really
Honestly didn’t notice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

Cross alpha male?

Thesame sulking baby inside adult body?

Sigma male is what I call Cross

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nhazeru:

Happy birthday ex teamie, wishing you all the beautiful things in life, have an amazing day, love you hun.

At the bolded, Don't!!
I love the banters, cruise and the pressing of necks. Believe me, I don't take this things serious and I just laugh over it🤣🤣. It's the things that makes the thread exciting so continue pressing necks🤣.

And I'm a Leo too

For real?!
Just wowza! grin
Awwwwwwww..

And I agree, Its all for fun which is why I disappear from here once the show ends

Thank you my ex teamie kiss
The repentance na only for today oo

But seriously, I thank the forum people for their kind words. I am giving their faves peace today

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Where you see say Cross na Alphamale? It was CeeC they called Alpha female.

Na only Pere dem call Alpha Male.

Abeg no insult my Cross anyhow, we call him Golden Retriever for a reason cheesy, we like the baby inside adult body, and in the right setting, that baby can also become a predator. It's the versatility for me tongue

Cross is always likeable

Free fun guy with no trouble

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
AwesomeDuru:
biggie has to address that. Not just claiming finish and run into the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Sigma male is what I call Cross

Lol, yeah, I also see him as a Sigma male.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cross is always likeable

See, one of the most unproblematic individuals to walk through Biggie's door.

He just wants to party, get drunk and knack.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

No... my fav sis is one, so because of her I think I developed the soft spot. Yesterday was hers.

omg!
Please send my warm regards to her.
We are almost birthday mate grin

Thank you for your kind wishes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cross is always likeable

True
Adekunle,Cee cee or Cross for the win!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
See Kpere. Old Cargo no sabi anything grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Go CeeC 👏👏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
I have to rest to reply everyone individually at this rate oooo....

Make una no vex

Wait for me Biko

I dey come grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.