Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480770 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Estellie:
Disqualified over what?? That’s how y’all will ruin the show that just started. Any small thing una don dey call for disqualification. Rest!!
Giddem!grin
Mercy pushed Alex the other day and no strike was issued to her but they want illebaye to be disqualified for doing the same thing!
After they will complain about how boring the show is

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They will trigger her again and she will sure get another strike which might lead to her eventual DQ, she needs to hold herself and not get physical, she almost got physical with Angel too......

If she can keep her hands to herself she will probably be one of the finalist because the buzz for her madness is crazy everywhere......
biggie should give others strike too so that they will be too busy to do that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Cee C is evil but General and co who are planning to clash heads and mix people's drinks to get them to fight are saints abi?

There is no planet where CeeC would be labeled evil in this game
Not even during DW was she evil. She was whatever she was but not evil
Evil is manipulation, scheming, desperate play

That said, Ilebaye has also not been evil

I hope Biggie gives her one general strike if at all.
Or just ban her from looking for envelope, being pardoned or playing for HoH - meaning automatic nomination🤷🏾‍♀️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

A criminologist's profession is actually to help prevent crimes from taking place when a lawyer's job is dependent on the commission of crimes. How Ceec go take like person wey wan pour san san for her garri? No wonder she's up in arms. grin

On a more serious note, the older HMs ought to mentor the younger ones irrespective of perceived competition. Baye is mostly over the top "in your face" kinda way, but can honestly be forgiven for misplaced youthful exuberance.

I pray she gets a well deserved therapy on the values of cohabiting with respect.
The major job of a criminologist is to study the behavioral patterns of criminals and classify them.
They don’t prevent crimes from happening.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

There is no planet where CeeC has been evil in this game

Or just ban her from looking for envelope, being pardoned or from playing for HoH - meaning automatic nomination🤷🏾‍♀️

It may seem as though IIebaye is pulling your heart string......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's not how DQ works you get 3 strikes which leads to DQ, her offense tonight will probably earn her a strike or 2 and that's all.....
Highest one strike but Doyin/Cece must collect their own strikes for provocation!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They will trigger her again and she will sure get another strike which might lead to her eventual DQ, she needs to hold herself and not get physical, she almost got physical with Angel too......

[b]If she can keep her hands to herself [/b]she will probably be one of the finalist because the buzz for her madness is crazy everywhere......

I don't think she can keep her hands to herself and I believe she'll be leaving soon because Ceec will be on her case.

I would really want her to be a finalist because I do not like the way some housemates subtly imply that she doesn't deserve to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2023
LotaTee:
I hope my genZ baddie survives today. kiss
Me too!
She needs to to stay in that house and pepper her aunties!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Ujay01:

I don't think she can keep her hands to herself and I believe she'll be leaving soon because Ceec will be on her case.

I would really want her to be a finalist because I do not like the way some housemates subtly imply that she doesn't deserve to be there.

Those that feel she doesn't deserve to be there should be kicked out while Ebuka tells her she is safe every Sunday......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It may seem as though IIebaye is pulling your heart string......cheesy grin cheesy

No
Tbh, my three fav girls were/are all culpable yesterday and early hours of today…

I just really, really hate soft disqualifications
Cowardly play when people call for it IMO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

No
Tbh, my three fav girls were/are all culpable yesterday and early hours of today…

I just really, really hate soft disqualifications
Cowardly play when people call for it IMO

Your gals are Doyin, CeeC and probably Princess right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Bennytwin:

Giel and tati dear,pls relax. Ilebaye wont be disqualified. She hasnt had any previous strikes. So she might just get one or two strikes.

Awww thank you
You can be sweet kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Highest one strike but Doyin/Cece must collect their own strikes for provocation!

Kidd too
All must collect since we want to play with strikes
After seeing Nando, DKB, Roki, ZAINAB, Hannington disqualified, BBN disqualifications and strikes remain colossal jokes🤦🏾‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo how did I miss last night oo cheesy cheesy

Biggie please do not disqualify Ilebaye.
My dear
You missed plenty drama o.
I slept at 4am last time cos of Illebaye and
It would hurt me so bad if she leaves that house today

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
Biggie temper justice with mercy biko. A strike will do, just one strike Baye will be ok.

Lo,l Baye won't even get a single strike, it will be a general house warming.

This is coming from my reliable source grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your gals are Doyin, CeeC and probably Princess right

Never
Ilebaye has been my drunk-fun plug
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
RawSex:
Lo,l Baye won't even get a single strike, it will be a general house warming.

This is coming from my reliable source grin

Oya production crew.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Bennytwin:
I dont think cee c's fans have any issue with Ilebaye.

Some people are all saying cee c,cee c.
We all know that cee c talks for long about issues. Thats one of her faults..she wont keep quiet. Lol

But why are some people exonerating Ilebaye in all this?
Someone that should have had Doyin's back earlier yesterday. She didnt.
Only to start crying today. Chai
Ilebaye is no saint and she knew exactly what she was doing. Her format has been seen by all.

I know most people hate Doyin,but pls call a spade a spade! I even thought people will applaud cee c for being on doyin's side at least.

Giel and tati dear,pls relax. Ilebaye wont be disqualified. She hasnt had any previous strikes. So she might just get one or two strikes.

The kind of bile and hatred I have seen for Doyin and Cee C is overwhelming. Forget ehn once people engrave an emotion for you in their minds, they will always see things according to that emotion. Baddie has already engraved pity in the viewers minds, so no matter what she does especially with these older housemates, it will be seen as bullying and gang up. People already see Cee C and Doyin as bad people (and other unprintable names bitter people have called them here) so anytime they have altercation with housemates, 1) the narrative will be twisted to make them look at fault, even when they are not, 2) You will hear "she deserves it, she is even worse" followed by verbal abuse. O di mma. I cover my faves with the Blood of Jesus. Everybody eye red this season

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2023
The way olosho forming big girls in the house are bulling ilebaye is annoying. I pray she stay in the house and pepper dem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear
You missed plenty drama o.
I slept at 4am last time cos of Illebaye and
It would hurt me so bad if she leaves that house today
Hopefully she doesn't leave oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2023
God oooo

See Adekunle and venita cuddling oooo

They even change position now.....venita is laying her head on his chest.

Haaaaaaaaaa.......Adekunle

This ship is going too far ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Is IIebaye back in the house now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2023
dominique:

All the strikes were reset, Tacha was outrightly disqualified.

Yeah. True. But doesn't mean Tachas fight with mercy was treated in isolation. Tacha had precedence. The fact that she had been notorious throughout made the decision to disqualify easier....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
We about to watch Boma and Tega play out in the next couple of weeks

Pharm Chi, sorry in advance
Damiviolet come oo. I have already said that Pharm Chi, since her husband is allegedly benefitting from Mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

There is no planet where CeeC has been evil in this game

Or just ban her from looking for envelope, being pardoned or from playing for HoH - meaning automatic nomination🤷🏾‍♀️
Mbanu. To ndi obi ojo, Cee C is worse than the worst. If Cee C turns tomorrow to be a schemer, they will burn her alive

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Until the very last day!
She must win! grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Nah, 2 strikes. Personally, i feel Level Up housemates shouldn't have been invited to this show, and even if they were why not bring Chomzy or Chi-Chi? Only Adekunle is representing that season well in this house.
What do you mean by well? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Godoverevery:
God oooo

See Adekunle and venita cuddling oooo

They even change position now.....venita is laying her head on his chest.

Haaaaaaaaaa.......Adekunle

This ship is going too far ooooooo
Allow that man enjoy some cuddling, I saw this post and had to rewind to see for myself.
They never even kiss so no worry..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Okay, I just saw the clip where the fight started

It was Ilebaye that actually came at CeeC first.

It was Ilebaye that did provocation. CeeC was talking to Kidd and Ilebaye told her to shut up.

Nah. Ilebaye wrong on multiple counts. Gen Z Baddies, this shittt ain't looking good for your mama o

Ilebaye must not go home abeg oo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2023
"Ilebaye, please sit. You are safe!"

That's how Ebuka should start tonight before even greeting the housemates to send shivers to the spine of those who think that they've already won based on their Instagram followers.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2023
White money is cooking in the kitchen.

When they wake up they will go and eat.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Ilebaye... All the way

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.