Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469807 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2023
Estellie:
Y’all will see a rat and boldly call it a horse.

Brother supporting brother kor. And when they stopped Alex from separating the girls? What do we call that, or was she drunk as well?
What happened to the girls in the house sef

I thought Mercy said this is a female season and she is for all the girls.....why is nobody accusing her of not separating those fighting abi na only the boys una power reach??

Women supporting women my foot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Gbam me sef I dey shame those foolish ladies wey suppose come together to beat the boys at their game...I no dey support nonsense because I must support my gender undecided undecided
Imagine trying to accuse the boys of not separating fight as if the other girls in the house were invisible or were not in the scene at that moment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 5:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

What happened to the girls in the house sef

I thought Mercy said this is a female season and she is for all the girls.....why is nobody accusing her of not separating those fighting abi na only the boys una power reach??

Women supporting women my foot
She tried earlier but Tolani stopped her. Clearly, the boys have influenced everyone with this their wack plan of not separating fights.

It’s honestly not giving. It’s a reality show, let things happen naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

Imagine trying to accuse the boys of not separating fight as if the other girls in the house were invisible or were not in the scene at that moment

Women are their own greatest enemies their Shame dey shame me sad ilebaye the tiny hoe is a very stupid gal!! Na only gbola full her empty skull!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Baye should be disqualified, she's doing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Estellie:
She tried earlier but Tolani stopped her. Clearly, the boys have influenced everyone with this their wack plan of not separating fights.

It’s honestly not giving. It’s a reality show, let things happen naturally.
Stop projecting this

The boys involved themselves only plus you should really watch the clips to know how the fight happened cus unfortunately the boys are not supposed to be in the situation in the first place

Cee C,Baye and Doyin should take equal blames for their fallout and no one else should

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2023
What's the sense in being strategic and not apply sense? Truly biggie is biased if she's not disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:25am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
What's the sense in being strategic and not apply sense? Truly biggie is biased if she's not disqualified.
They won't dare pardon her after hitting two fellow ladies cos of gbolas wey no rate her!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
They won't dare pardon her after hitting two fellow ladies cos of gbolas wey no rate her!!
She's just stupid. Strategy without sense.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 5:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

Stop projecting this

The boys involved themselves only plus you should really watch the clips to know how the fight happened cus unfortunately the boys are not supposed to be in the situation in the first place

Cee C,Baye and Doyin should take equal blames for their fallout and no one else should
I’m not blaming the boys for the fight, that’s on the girls involved.

I only think the guys are ruining the fun with their plan. It’s cringey to watch.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Disqualified over what?? That’s how y’all will ruin the show that just started. Any small thing una don dey call for disqualification. Rest!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:
For those saying Cee C is this and that

Fyi, ilebaye graduated at the age of 19 as a criminologist

So being called to bar at 22 isn't the flex her fans thinks it is
A criminologist's profession is actually to help prevent crimes from taking place when a lawyer's job is dependent on the commission of crimes. How Ceec go take like person wey wan pour san san for her garri? No wonder she's up in arms. grin

On a more serious note, the older HMs ought to mentor the younger ones irrespective of perceived competition. Baye is mostly over the top "in your face" kinda way, but can honestly be forgiven for misplaced youthful exuberance.

I pray she gets a well deserved therapy on the values of cohabiting with respect.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

They should learn to stop accusing the boys cus the girls no get sense

God's favorite don wake up cheesy

Leave those pple confusing themselves.

Almost pissed with cross for trying to make Kidd look like a bad person, that was what Ike said that some peeps would try to separate just to be tagged hero, these girls that would end up stressing him for him to Kon dy rant like mad man later, okay, you think Kidd is not a nice person, sorry, they forgot it's a game show, they should exploit whatever still they satisfied, every body do your strategy, better learn how to deal with your emotions. I used to think Men had pride , nahh

Hahaha I was spot on about ceecee didn't really follow there season, but just one clip of her I saw I knew she's more trouble when some peeps were comparing her to tacha, omo would like to see how Mercy might handle a confrontation with her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:

That's not how DQ works you get 3 strikes which leads to DQ, her offense tonight will probably earn her a strike or 2 and that's all.....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

A criminologist's profession is actually to help prevent crimes from taking place when a lawyer's job is dependent on the commission of crimes. How Ceec go take like person wey wan pour san san for her garri? No wonder she's up in arms. grin

On a more serious note, the older HMs ought to mentor the younger ones irrespective of perceived competion. Baye is mostly over the top "in your face" kinda way, but can honestly be forgiven for misplaced youthful exuberance.

I pray she gets a well deserved therapy on the values of cohabiting with respect.

The only person that has gotten through to her is WhiteMoney......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Estellie:
Disqualified over what?? That’s how y’all will ruin the show that just started. Any small thing una don dey call for disqualification. Rest!!
Disqualified for pulling her hair. If she's not disqualified then biggie did Tacha dirty and let the pulling of hair begin. No be only she sabi pull hair

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cross be stupid asslicker and attention seeker after agreeing with boys not to separate any two full blown adults fighting tongue tongue
I am happy how Oba Waya humiliated him to the ground level even more shameful to him than the one Mercy did to amuche😁😁😅😅🤣🤣😅

Come here, Bad gurl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

She wouldn't have stopped either tbh, and if they had left her there, some other person would have come at her again

She was the one being triggered, same as Erica and Beauty. Remaining in the house any longer would have been bad
Stop inserting Erica, nobody triggered Erica the night she went haywire, she was the only person that turned to terrorist pouncing on innocent housemates.
Madam Insanety, stop blaming others for Erica’s madness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The only person that has gotten through to her is WhiteMoney......
Really? After telling him she liked him and doing a Houdini?
I'm not really a fan of Whitemoney but I do enjoy his jokes. He must have a good heart then.
But did he try to intervene during the heated altercation or was he also prevented by the fraternity?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Disqualified for pulling her hair. If she's not disqualified then biggie did Tacha dirty and let the pulling of hair begin. No be only she sabi pull hair
You pips view BBN with lots of emotions!
Tacha had already gotten an earlier strike before her confrontation with Mercy!
If she hasn't gotten a previous altercation after a recent pardon,Tacha would have gotten 2 strikes just like Mercy!
There was no cheating from biggie!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2023
I always find it funny how posters who slept through events wake up at six a.m. to add opinions before catching up online.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2023
I hope my genZ baddie survives today. kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Really? After telling him she liked him and doing a Houdini?
I'm not really a fan of Whitemoney but I do enjoy his jokes. He must have a good heart then.
But did he try to intervene during the heated altercation or was he also prevented by the fraternity?

He took his time to have a chat with her after the wager presentation and got to understand a bit of her thought process and even dropped some useful advice as regards her interaction, he might still do that again today as he seems to get her and not go after her like others, even though she deserves it sometimes as she gets on HMs nerves.

He was not present when it started but came out when when Biggie summoned IIebaye into the DR, WhiteMoney was tipsy and was just running after filling his stomach.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
This gang up is irritating.
Princess,Doyin,angel,princess ceec ETC ontop one person.

It is like this housemates did not watch double wahala ,Cee C will reach everybody .

It happened with Beauty ....she got disqualified....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2023
bentenny:

You pips view BBN with lots of emotions!
Tacha had already gotten an earlier strike before her confrontation with Mercy!
If she hasn't gotten a previous altercation after a recent pardon,Tacha would have gotten 2 strikes just like Mercy!
There was no cheating from biggie!

I keep seeing DQ everywhere referencing HMs that got DQed, without stating that those HMs already got a strike before, the only person that was ever DQed immediately was Kemen because of sexual assault on TBoss while she was sleeping, Frodd too almost got into same trouble if not that Esther saved him that season.....

For every HM sent home they had raked up strikes Erica had a strike before the fight with Laycon, same with Tacha, same with Beauty, same with Khole and Kbrule, the worst she would get is 2 strike at most......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2023
LotaTee:

Shebi una no allow us rest everywhere this week, if the noise corresponds to votes then she should be safe today.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:

Rest!!

Tacha already had 2 strikes before the disqualification.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Go there and disqualify her na undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
So there will be warnings and possible strikes today? God abed let it not pass that o cry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2023
LotaTee:

She will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
It’s 3am,let me join my coven members and table Illebaye’s matter!
Omo how did I miss last night oo cheesy cheesy

Biggie please do not disqualify Ilebaye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2023
dominique:
So there will be warnings and possible strikes today? God abed let it not pass that o cry

He no suppose pass unless she break Biggie property join wetin dem show us.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.