Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530472 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
PrincessEstates:

The way I was screaming here ehnnnnnn. I don’t even know where CeeC got the internal strength not to fall for the trap.

Because the way she curved her arm across CeeC’s neck in a chokehold, a lot of people here would have given her a headbutt, and be like Bleep it to the whole game.

So truly, thank God CeeC dodged that bullet.

Thank you for calling this what it was

I have watched enough Wrestling to know the difference between a hug and a chokehold, and Ilebaye had CeeC in a chokehold. Instinctually, CeeC should have pushed her off, but CeeC na OG, so, she sabi the game too.

Cynthia is a lot of bark, but she is smart enough to never bite.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:
See as thread full. Una no dey go church? grin grin
No bring church matter here. I no send these 'churches'.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
I'm patiently waiting for biggie to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Laycon only stated fact! That's something you failed to assimilate. Laycon simply stated fact about Erica kissing him even though it was to buttress his delusional point about Erica liking him. It's a fact which everyone must note. At no point, did he malign Erica's name nor tried to be vindictive. It was rather Erica who tried to be vindictive every time she saw Kidd talking with another girl, either by using Laycon to make Kidd jealous or by transferring her aggression on others which was she did on that particular night. I already stated that when you realized that Erica attacked several housemates on that particular night, get back to me.

Let me also add that flirting isn't vindictiveness because it can avenue to give greenlight or a good nature flirting to please whenever others flirt with the person however when the motive is to make someone else jealous, as well as saying a lot of stuff about the other to the one you're using to make other jealous, just to jam their heads together. That's vindictiveness!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by randymirrors(f): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:

You go wait tire and choke on it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

No na.do you enjoy a dull show

I have never been entertained by baye

Ever

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
It's been a while but watched the whole madness last night.

Baye fell for her own strategy that will most likely land her in an Uber by 6pm.

What is with Biggies house and Second week?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Be like na guilty conscience dey move you this morning.

You said she was provoked by Nengi and Kidd's flirting. Scondy, if you are with a man, and you see him flirting continuously with another woman, you will not feel any bit of anger abi?

If I give you one or two bottles of alcohol on top of it, your head go dey ground enough to not feel slighted by your man flirting with another woman. A woman he has constantly flirted with your entire stay in the house.

Scondy, I be lawyer o, you no fit use English whine me. Trigger is trigger. If Kidd and Nengi weren't flirting, she would have been fine, is what you're saying. You pointed out a possible trigger, even dropped names, but you're still insisting she was not triggered, because she just got mad over *her man flirting with another woman*

Normally, women don't lose their temper when their men flirt with other women. We've seen so many women with such great control of their temper in such scenarios grin

Babe abeg grin

Nobody triggered Erica ...she was triggered by her own insecurities.

U call Kidd her guy? Same guy that told her repeatedly they were just friends...she agreed to same tag when Ebuka asked and was grinning from ear to ear....she thought she was smart...that she could use the friend guise..make him love up and become official...but ko le werk....if a guy u have given ur body to repeatedly shows no respect to you...u disrespect urself more if you can't take a walk....this is a guy she wasn't dating...they were just friends with benefit....so she had no grounds to throw tantrums around his flirting which is why she had to pounce on an unrelated issue to go berserk....

Trying to pass the blame on anyone other than Erica is mischievous....Erica wasn't triggered by anybody .....if Kidd had been promising her heaven and earth and giving assurances of commitment while intentionally flirting with others...then we can agree that he is triggering her...

Nengi owed her no loyalty not to flirt with Kidd...Kidd kept insisting he was single...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na she provoke Doyin and Ceec. Doyin didn't even rise up to her bait after she provoked Doyin by going to attack Doyin unprovoked in Doyin's personal space, just because Doyin was minding her business, even as she's been ignoring Doyin and didn't give Doyin food. That was before she went to play the victim as usual to Pere, Kidd and Alex while Doyin was narrating hers to Ceec and Princess. So if you say others must get strikes for provocation, Baye will get same for provocation ( As a matter of fact, she's been doing a lot of provocation prior to these, such as scrapping off paints on angel's box etc), as well going physical, such as Ceec's hair, choking Ceec and pushing Doyin. She and her bullshit left early in level up, so I wonder what's worthwhile now. Enabling bad behavior everywhere.
Till today I still wonder why any rational person thought Angel was in the wrong. Oh, that's right, they were just pissed that she's now 'asslicking' Mercy and being a 'toxic feminist'.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Chai Tati..even ur Angel collect for this write up
Who be Angel?
Mtcheeeeew!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who will keep us entertained?
Is it Mercy who thinks she’s Cardi B?
Is it Cece who thinks she’s Nancy Pelosi?
Is it Kidd who thinks he’s Saraki?
Is it Venita who behaves like sapele Blue Ivy?
Is it Pere who keeps discussing other peoples strategies without have any?
Is it whitemoney who is as unimportant as a mortar in a white woman’s kitchen?
Is it mentally unstable Uriel who sees every guy as a potential suitor?
Is it Angel who keeps reminding us about how she’s bigger than everyone else while she’s licking mercy’s ass for contacts?
Abeg I don tire!
Let biggy do his worse!

Tati kuku kill me ,I just dey laugh like werey here .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:
Why would anyone have a meltdown just because Laycon said she almost kissed him which was true?

1. She was drunk on the night she tried to kiss Laycon, and was therefore vulnerable and susceptible to engaging in stupid acts. There's a reason drunk people are advised not to drive. They aren't 100% in control of their faculties and/or decisions. Trying to kiss Laycon is something she may not have ever considered doing if she was sober.

2. Ebuka brought it up publicly and she understandably felt embarrassed. She probably felt like she was being portrayed as loose and wanton and it degraded her.

3. Laycon was supposed to be her confidante in the house -- someone she could confide in and tell her biggest secrets. The fact that Laycon mentioned the attempted kiss to people betrayed the trust that she had in him. She might have also thought he was trying to clown her and make her look like a slut.

Read this: It doesn't matter whether Laycon's claims about the kiss were true or false. The point is the effect the comment had in the house.

I should note once again (because it seems you keep missing my point here) that Laycon's comments about the kiss is NOT the SOLE FACTOR, but a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR responsible for her misbehavior that week.

I already told you that when you realized that Erica attacked several housemates on that particular night, get back to me.

Pointless repetition doesn't qualify as good argument, just so you know.

Even Dora affirmed that Erica's rage on that particular night was because of man. However there was no Laycon to use to make Kidd jealous thus her transfer of aggression.

So Ebuka bringing Laycon's comments about the attempted kiss publicly had absolutely nothing to do with her meltdown: Yes or No?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
CeeC oh…. I am enjoying this girl too much this season…

Please ask biggie if you can stake 10 coins oh… grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
US ladies out! Sweden babes you too much💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Till today I still wonder why any rational person thought Angel was in the wrong. Oh, that's right, they were just pissed that she's now 'asslicking' Mercy and being a 'toxic feminist'.
Angel isn't ready to play the game.She is Mercys fan and is ready to follow her anywhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

See this one, where did you see disqualification? Abi you have comprehension issues?

Better read my post again, be like the tears wey you dey cry no gree you read well.
grin grin In Doc's words, Deaddd cheesy

1 Like

LordTheus:

1. She was drunk on the night she tried to kiss Laycon, and was therefore vulnerable and susceptible to engaging in stupid acts. There's a reason drunk people are advised not to drive. They aren't 100% in control of their faculties and/or decisions. Trying to kiss Laycon is something she may not have ever considered doing if she was sober.

2. Ebuka brought it up publicly and she understandably felt embarrassed. She probably felt like she was being portrayed as loose and wanton and it degraded her.

3. Laycon was supposed to be her confidante in the house -- someone she could confide in and tell her biggest secrets. The fact that Laycon mentioned the attempted kiss to people betrayed the trust that she had in him. She might have also thought he was trying to clown her and make her look like a slut.

Read this: [b]It doesn't matter whether Laycon's claims about the kiss were true or false.
The point is the effect the comment had in the house.

I should note once again (because it seems you keep missing my point here) that Laycon's comments about the kiss is NOT the SOLE FACTOR, but a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR responsible for her misbehavior that week.[/color]

Pointless repetition doesn't qualify as good argument, just so you know.

So Ebuka bringing Laycon's comments about the attempted kiss publicly had absolutely nothing to do with her meltdown: Yes or No?

Erica even affirmed that she tried kissing Laycon but only amended that it was only once. So she already accepted it with her full chest. It was only when she saw Kidd with Nengi that got her enraged and there was no Laycon available to use.

I already told you that when you realized that Erica attacked several housemates on that particular night, get back to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
kowema:
Ceec said when Kiddwaya was called to the Diary room, he was blamed and faulted as well and I love that.
That scene where he prevented Cross from intervening haunted me on my sleep.
That's a no no. That's even why biggie had to take Ilebaye off that scene at that point.

She even get small self control. Maybe if nae I for don Jam person head for wall since.
Kidd must be punished for being a chaotic HOH and conspiring against his fellow housemates and pushing Cross violently!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Erica even affirmed that she tried kissing Laycon but amended that it was only once. So she already accepted it with her full chest. It was when she saw Kidd with Nengi that got her enraged and there was no Laycon available to use.

Anyway, I already told you that when you realized that Erica attacked several housemates on that particular night, get back to me.

Bruh, what part of It doesn't matter whether Laycon's claims about the kiss were true or false are you struggling to get?

LoL. You know what? Forget it. You win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
The only good thing about this show is that sometimes, production learns a few things and applies where necessary.

Prior to Erica's meltdown, whenever a Housemate was in an altercation, dem go just allow them murder themselves. So the night Erica had hers, she knocked and knocked and knocked and nobody answered. Production was heavily attacked for their inability to care for housemates when they're severely troubled emotionally, they accused them of using mental breakdown for highlights instead of swooping in.

Since that season, whenever a Housemate is so emotionally triggered, Biggie will call them into the Diary Room.

We live and we learn

Naaa...they ve been doing that since days of bba ...

They didn't call Erica cos she was intentionally going berserk ...and there was no external force aiding it ..so the 4hr madness was intentional ...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who be Angel?
Mtcheeeeew!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Tacha was disq during the last week na,Erica disq had no impact as she wasn't a violence person.it is too early to disq someone.

It’s too early to disqualify someone ?

Beauty says hi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Anyway, I already told you that when you realized that Erica attacked several housemates on that particular night, get back to me.

I promise, when you can show me anywhere I suggested otherwise, then I'll get back to you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

More reason I want her to stay . Mercy , White Money, Adekunle , Pere and Alex. Those ones need to collect one or two from my girl. Biggie too can collect a little something if e fumble grin
Baddie vs Lambo, Baddie vs Adekunle, Baddie vs her House Parents, Baddie vs WM. It is then that I will know whether she is truly loved or just liked because she is attacking hated people.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

Overconfidence are their major problem this year

I don't see them winning the cup tho
Well they're out now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Little rat blanked out last night. She say she can't even remember what happened last night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Onyi99:

I really wish to see him again 🥰
But I hope children of anger will not drag him again if their faves are evicted😩
E nor concern us,infact na wetin I want grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:

Pele! I will be surprised if she is disqualified though. Probably 2 strikes…
I hope so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
scondy:

Nobody triggered Erica ...she was triggered by her own insecurities.

U call Kidd her guy? Same guy that told her repeatedly they were just friends...she agreed to same tag when Ebuka asked and was grinning from ear to ear....she thought she was smart...that she could use the friend guise..make him love up and become official...but ko le werk....if a guy u have given ur body to repeatedly shows no respect to you...u disrespect urself more if you can't take a walk....this is a guy she wasn't dating...they were just friends with benefit....so she had no grounds to throw tantrums around his flirting which is why she had to pounce on an unrelated issue to go berserk....

Trying to pass the blame on anyone other than Erica is mischievous....Erica wasn't triggered by anybody .....if Kidd had been promising her heaven and earth and giving assurances of commitment while intentionally flirting with others...then we can agree that he is triggering her...

Nengi owed her no loyalty not to flirt with Kidd...Kidd kept insisting he was single...

Exactly the point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.