Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,457 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539144 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
ceec is not here madam. CeeC can say whatever she wants to say, CeeC is always right
https://twitter.com/bigem222/status/1688137350314913793?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Are we even Sure it isn't a Trap Set by Mercy and Venita?? So Adekunle Can Fall I don't trust that Mercy at all that was how She Set So
Soma Up with Angel Last week Telling Him He must Ship wt Angel and if not She will mk His stay miserable in the House and telling Angel another thing almost turning d House mates against Soma.

I don't like the way She moves it isn't as if Adekunle Just entered that House ,He isnt d most Handsome though He is one of the Cute Guys So why the Sudden gravitation by Her and Venita to Him??She is a Cold,Calculating Bitch and a User!!
See the way She Smeared Ike's image??
Ogbeni what is bitting u! I have been seeing ur senseless posts!!
Adekunle is one of the most handsome guys..If Mercy can Date Ike she can aswell Date Adekunle that is even way more handsome!! As for Venita I believe she is truly in love with him even though she still needs to work on her attitude so knock urself out !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

She was physical towards 2 housemates, not one. Deserves two strikes, considering the rules say getting physical should earn you immediate removal.

Either way, disqualification is a huge reach

No,the push on doyin was nothing abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
[b][/b]
Tatiana4u:
https://twitter.com/bigem222/status/1688137350314913793?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Cici just said Alex’s spirit irritates her and that Alex will not make it in life but that she will keep going on in circles … I’m here to tell you Cici that Alex will be your worst nightmare.
Copied

I’m not surprised at Cece’s vileness but look at Doyin who thinks she’s made it because she’s joined a new clique!
Lmao!
How long will this last?

Don’t take her serious. She is projecting herself, insecurities and problems on Alex🤣🤣

Imagine noticing the speck in one’s eyes while having a huge log in yours.

The nerves

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kiddwaya was acting like someone that had covid that period. I mean when he first got in the house. He had throat issues. So does it mean that’s why Liquorose was also pulled? But Jaypaul never said it was covid though. Him and Liquo always said they don’t know why they were asked not to join that year.

MamBi:
Oh my goodness…. shocked shocked

So it was late Covid results that made them pull JayPaul back from the stage.

Even Cross was supposed to be in LockDown set but got pulled back cos of Covid results.

Hnmmm, production of these shows no easy sha…. Imagine if they did not have back up candidates…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle is one of the most handsome guys..If Mercy can Date Ike she can aswell Date Adekunle that is even way more handsome!! As for Venita I believe she is truly in love with him even though she still needs to work on her attitude so knock urself out !
Hiannnn undecided ADEKUNLE IS THE MOST HANDSOME kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
UncannyGenius:
This 'baddie', out of my screen. If you like, fight someone today.

Well the day is still young, she might kick off before eviction show or pending strikes.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Try de calm down ma. The person you quoted was actually looking out for Kunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Baye - no leave no transfer
CeeC - fool, stealing someone else personality
Baye - I'm 22
CeeC - at 22, I was fcking called to the Bar.

And this afternoon ilebaye is regretting "it was not her fight". For someone that claimed not to remember last night's incident, she remembered this one very clearly.

CeeC is not called a Legend for the sake of calling, she earned it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jesu when did she mention Alex? Chai! People! She was speaking generally about people with bad spirit that they never make it in life.

Tatiana4u:

Cici just said Alex’s spirit irritates her and that Alex will not make it in life but that she will keep going on in circles … I’m here to tell you Cici that Alex will be your worst nightmare.
Copied

I’m not surprised at Cece’s vileness but look at Doyin who thinks she’s made it because she’s joined a new clique!
Lmao!
How long will this last?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alheeri:

My own is Adekunle shud use his brain/head, isn't a must he shud b in a ship, mercy is with kidwaya now.

Ship a must now, sharing bed with Venita na shipment things....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Daddy Pere advising IIebaye not be alone.....

Bad advise.she must be alone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Be like na guilty conscience dey move you this morning.

You said she was provoked by Nengi and Kidd's flirting. Scondy, if you are with a man, and you see him flirting continuously with another woman, you will not feel any bit of anger abi?

If I give you one or two bottles of alcohol on top of it, your head go dey ground enough to not feel slighted by your man flirting with another woman. A woman he has constantly flirted with your entire stay in the house.

Scondy, I be lawyer o, you no fit use English whine me. Trigger is trigger. If Kidd and Nengi weren't flirting, she would have been fine, is what you're saying. You pointed out a possible trigger, even dropped names, but you're still insisting she was not triggered, because she just got mad over *her man flirting with another woman*

Normally, women don't lose their temper when their men flirt with other women. We've seen so many women with such great control of their temper in such scenarios grin

Babe abeg grin

When it comes to this Erica's DQ, I've seen most people make the mistake of blaming her outburst solely on that Nengi and Kidd flirting on the dance floor shenanigan that night. While that was also a trigger for Erica, it wasn't the main issue. That deed was just the stroke that broke the camel's back.

The main frustration that led to Erica's outburst was Ebuka's coded revelation about what Laycon said about her to other HMs. When that eviction night ended and Erica approached Laycon for clarity and got none, Erica grew hatred for him. If you'd recall on the Monday the next day during her DS, she told Biggie that after Laycon refused to clarify what he had said about her to her, that he's now canceled to her. She went ahead to later nominate Laycon for the first time that season that same night (correct me if wrong).

That week, Erica also felt isolated and talked to Tolanibaj about it, even confirming that she had only Tolanibaj and Kidd as the people in her corner. Seeing Laycon distance himself from her while now being with Vee whom she disliked and felt was the reason her friendship with Laycon took a turn for the worse, made her boil within.

She was just harboring a lot of pent-up anger, bitterness and frustration on the house generally, so when the Nengi-Kidd flirting happened in the club, it triggered her and then she proceeded to attack her main target for the frustration which is Laycon. At that point, she was done with the whole house. It is why she even was mad at Prince and just about anyone.

No be that night be the first time Kidd and Nengi dey flirt, so why did she go crazy? It because of the build-ups of various frustration in that week and week leading to that week, that made her erupt. She needed an avenue to vent and Kidd and Nengi's flirting gave her one.

She was deservedly evicted sha and have herself alone to blame.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairdamsel:
[b][/b]

Don’t take her serious. She is project herself and problems on Alex🤣🤣

Imagine noticing the speck in one’s eyes while having a huge log in yours.

The nerves

Mirrors see others but can't see itself, that gal though......Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Im pitying ilebaye, she don chill like cold beer, mortuary standard. Dont mess up with the Legend because u wount hear the last of it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Cross is my only pure-hearted fav sha…
If you guys like, evict him, I can take it, and I said what I said

MamBi doll, I didn’t vote last week cool
I wanna see how long this liberation can last before my madness starts😭
He is like candy, like a teddy bear, everything sweet, everything pure. Everything about him effortlessly tugs at my heart strings. One and Only Cross Da Boss kiss. I am in stitches at the bolded. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Bad advise.she must be alone

Not to be alone as regards staying on her bed all day and not leaving the room, as for being alone that has already started happening as no one is acknowledging her in the house, they all avoid her now......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:
From a reliable source Ilebaye won't be disqualified.

Let me use this one hold body

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

No,the push on doyin was nothing abeg
Just watched it and it was o🥺🥺

Practically held her neck

It would be a miracle if she survives disqualification

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

He was part of a meeting and not an agreement.

He did not complete that meeting with them once again. And I'm glad people who have sense have slowly removed his name from the conspiracy, the rest of you can keep running about with that picture of him seated there for 10 minutes. There is no picture of him in any meeting where they agreed to stop holding back the girls.

The meeting where they had that agreement was after Ilebaye and Angel's fight. It was held in the bedroom. Dem use Seyi replace Cross for that meeting.

Na CeeC and Ilebaye fight last night, there was no meeting to get CeeC and Ilebaye to fight.

To be honest, nobody sent anybody to fight. If you cannot control yourself, that's really on you. Ilebaye knows all about this, because she too, triggered someone in her set.
U are just fooling urself if u think u can exonerate ur cross from a conspiracy he is fully involved!! I like how Oba Waya messed him up😅😅😅 Cross attention seeker oshi trying to make himself the hero by feigning ignorance but Oba Waya gave it to him wotorwotor😅🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:
From a reliable source Ilebaye won't be disqualified.

Tiribear ooo🥹🥹
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ship a must now, sharing bed with Venita na shipment things....

For real I no y hes sleeping on the bed sef, touch, kiss u no gree.😊
He shud take his bed back from soma...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

No,apart from Kidd,her main gisting partner was laycon.she even met lsycon before kid. laycon ghosting her got to her

Exactly!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alheeri:

For real I no y hes sleeping on the bed sef, touch, kiss u no gree.😊
He shud take his bed back from soma...

Your guy don turn overnight step dad o......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Yes o
Adekunle,Cee c or Cross for the money!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Try de calm down ma. The person you quoted was actually looking out for Kunle
I don't think so i saw her stupid post under JUDGEJUDITH that is DEKS Number 1 love🤩🤩🤩
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Last last WM don catch these housemates with him food

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Beorn:

Exactly!!

She clearly said she is attracted to Kidd romantically and laycon intellectually.thats she enjoys talking with laycon and if lay ignores her,it will affect her mentally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye feels alone, well if you want to be 🌶 🫑 🌶 then be prepared to be alone in the house, only you fight Uriel, Venita, Angel, Tolanibaj, Neo, Doyin and CeeC.......

You forgot to add Kidd and insulting Kidd's father on top of it. There was also Ike whom she fought.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
damiviolet:

Hiannnn undecided ADEKUNLE IS THE MOST HANDSOME kiss
I can't choose who is finer between Adekunle and Kidd my two hubbies they touch me in various places🤩
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Cross and Ilebaye are secured to the finals

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Frodd is really chilled about eviction whether he leaves or stays......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.