Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498683 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:
Frodd said Alex and Pere came to spend time with Conan the Warrior (Baye) grin grin

Hehehehehehehe

Small but mighty.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
LotaTee:
Hang her from your TV.
I'm planning on that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pere about to cast Doyin......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yansh and shape wey dem dey buy na em Alex get scatter like this.

Omo toh set paaaaa.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amillionnn:
Princess said she’s not going anywhere. Kwaaaaaa what a joke of a second chance. You better thank Kiddwaya for telling you beforehand.
What did kid told her?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alheeri:
Difference btw level up housemates and oldies

Adekunle came once to talk to ilebaye, she was smiling and also told him she has headache, he went to the kitchen to make lemon and ginger..

Pere === 5th time of coming to check on her, ordinary bottle water he no carry
Alex=====. Third time, no water, jst I will always be here for you...

Adekunle abeg settle ur level mates.....

This is funny Abeg🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Is it the erica dat was threatening to stab laycon

Threatening to stab is still words. It does not carry the weight of actually physically approaching someone to touch them.

Maybe if she has carried a knife and approached Laycon, it would have been equal to what Ilebaye did.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alheeri:
Difference btw level up housemates and oldies

Adekunle came once to talk to ilebaye, she was smiling and also told him she has headache, he went to the kitchen to make lemon and ginger..

Pere === 5th time of coming to check on her, ordinary bottle water he no carry
Alex=====. Third time, no water, jst I will always be here for you...

Adekunle abeg settle ur level mates.....

Ilebaye is not handicapped oga

Adekunle choose to make lemon and ginger for her doesn’t mean other should

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Yansh and shape wey dem dey but na em Alex get scatter like this.

Omo toh set paaaaa.

E too fine
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:
Frodd said Alex and Pere came to spend time with Conan the Warrior (Baye) grin grin

The gal na really Conan breathing fire she can't handle......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Aex set sha, height and shape on point👌

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairdamsel:

E too fine

Tall glass of drink.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Pretender oshi, I detest fake people like craseeeee. You were playing a game and you left your brains somewhere else mtcheww please do and be coming.

She pretends a lot after provocation. Isn't physical violence an outright disqualification? Funny she thought she could provoke people to disqualification but fell into her own trap. She was expecting Ceec to slap her when she went up to Ceec's face while telling Ceec to shut up, bitch or dare slapping her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
dominique:

On point o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Frodd is really chilled about eviction whether he leaves or stays......
And he's one of the bottomites 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairdamsel:
E too fine
She set. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

I won't bother much about the above, considering you forgot the fact that same Erica fought with Wathoni because of Kidd. So, it wasn't her first time.

On the bolded tho, while Kidd and Nengi stopped their flirting at some point before resuming again, there was also Laycon whom she was always using to make Kidd jealous. Thus, everytime Erica felt her attempt to box Kidd was becoming elusive, she would go meet Laycon to vent off while telling him that Kidd was immature and unintelligible, aside her flirting with Laycon to make Kidd jealous. Of course she couldn't face Nengi. However on that particular night, the same Laycon whom she was always using to make Kidd jealous also became elusive at the time she saw Kidd with Nengi at the club, thus her transfer of aggression. As a matter of fact, prior to Tbaj eviction, she had previously sent Tbaj to go meet Laycon to reconcile their issues, it was Vee who always asked Laycon not to get fooled again. That was when Erica and Laycon became distant until the party when Kidd and Nengi resumed their flirting again however Laycon wasn't available to use to make Kidd jealous thus her transfer of aggression.

So, it was her obsession and insecurity over Kidd (who didn't ask her out) that led to her disqualification.

Just stop. Erica's DQ was solely about Laycon and Laycon alone she had confronted Laycon two times before that night and Laycon dodged her questions she vented about that Laycon's statement in her diary sessions severally calling Laycon a liar . Then that night she wanted Laycon to talk about it in the open so that she can vindicate herself or get some kind of closure but the guy was still saying I don't want to talk about it and the babe went of on him. She also felt betrayed that some of her friends like Dora and Prince played around the whole and trivialized it while she was venting.

This is the only thing that happened. Stop making things up in your head.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
dominique:
She no set pass me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
I still don't get this hype behind Alex figure o,abi wetin i dey miss.

Lord open the eyes of my heart,I wn see wetin dis people dey see o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

And he's one of the bottomites 😁

Tell me joor, I wan know who are the bottomites....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Ilebaye is not handicapped oga

Adekunle choose to make lemon and ginger for her doesn’t mean other should

Y are they checking on her like motherless baby if they can't bring Biscuit or water along, make they rest nah 😁😁

Pere looks handsome in that suit walahi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Cross is my only pure-hearted fav sha…
If you guys like, evict him, I can take it, and I said what I said

MamBi doll, I didn’t vote last week cool
I wanna see how long this liberation can last before my madness starts😭

LOL

I was talking to my sister today, and she was like, "Ola, so you still like this boy?"

I told her, I can't even help it. He's a very foolish boy, but still loveable. Can't explain the entire thing, because I fully planned to abandon the werey this season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Biggie please ask Alex to be specific…

Who are those who throw jabs at themselves online but forming friend in the house? grin grin

Alex, please use your @ button..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alex talking about IIebaye to Biggie.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Even Alex is complaining about her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alex Alex
cheesy
Are you for Ilebaye or against her? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
EmmyCC:

Just stop. Erica's DQ was solely about Laycon and Laycon alone she had confronted Laycon two times before that night and Laycon dodged her questions she vented about that Laycon's statement in her diary sessions severally calling Laycon a liar . Then that night she wanted Laycon to talk about it in the open so that she can vindicate herself or get some kind of closure but the guy was still saying I don't want to talk about it and the babe went of on him. She also felt betrayed that some of her friends like Dora and Prince played around the whole and trivialized it while she was venting.

This is the only thing that happened. Stop making things up in your head.

That same night she admitted to kissing Laycon but said it was only once? So what exactly are you saying? Laycon didn't even reply her throughout while she was transfering her aggression to Laycon. Then she faced other housemates and transferred her aggression on them too. Because these housemates didn't even say anything to her to begin with. Even Kidd ran away because she was transfering aggression to everyone. After which she went to bang on Biggie door.

When Kidd returned to her, she started to blame Kidd but Kidd said she should leave him out of it. She always feared Kidd would leave her alone, so she didn't always attack him but attacked others whenever she was angry.

Even Dora affirmed that her aggression was because of man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alex, you are not guilty for any part of what happened yesterday with Ilebaye…

But I wish you could tell her the truth as you are saying it in this diary room…

If she can’t handle drink then she should not.

And she should stop calling people who are so much older than her bitches when talking to them.. There are other words in the dictionary…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alex hitting the nail on the head non of them has really changed, they are still the same people when the came for the show before.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Even Alex is tired of her. Which kind Victimgbadie bdis 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
If I go on this show,my DS will always be the shortest,I still don't understand how dis guyz do this things.

I can't be speaking to someone for minutes and there is no eye contact with the person I'm speaking with/to,I will cut the Convo short and simple

If I'm speaking to someone I need dat affirmation and confirmation backed up with actions that yes u're following what I'm saying,if not,I will cut the Convo short.

This hms dey try sha,cos I can't deal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
The jury are:

Bisola

Liquorose

Ozo

I will make a final confirmation later kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.