Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530398 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:
Princess that had zero content is who people would prefer in than house than Sucre Papito.

Ilebaye that throws rock and hides her hand is who people are rallying behind. A friend of mine who basically watches from social media called to tell me Illebaye is being bullied. I told her that if I was in that house and Ilebaye talks to me the way she's talking to the others in that house, that God knows I'll have beaten her black and blue and go pack my bags immediately after. My friend then said that these days, age does not matter, and I told her maybe to her but no way i'll take to being spoken disespectfully from my peers, talk more from someone a decade younger.

Nigerians and sentimentality have ruined this show and I've had it up to here, Can't wait for BBUS and BBCAN to start, let me watch to my heart's content. A franchise where real strategy and gameplay truly matters.

Hope you see the way Cee C and doyin talk to people aswell.

Just want to be sure you aiin't suffering from selective blindness.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:
Princess that had zero content is who people would prefer in than house than Sucre Papito.

Ilebaye that throws rock and hides her hand is who people are rallying behind. A friend of mine who basically watches from social media called to tell me Illebaye is being bullied. I told her that if I was in that house and Ilebaye talks to me the way she's talking to the others in that house, that God knows I'll have beaten her black and blue and go pack my bags immediately after. My friend then said that these days, age does not matter, and I told her maybe to her but no way i'll take to being spoken disespectfully from my peers, talk more from someone a decade younger.

Nigerians and sentimentality have ruined this show and I've had it up to here, Can't wait for BBUS and BBCAN to start, let me watch to my heart's content. A franchise where real strategy and gameplay truly matters.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
CeeC is the show. Witty, intelligent and has really grown.
If I no stan CeeC, wetin I gain? Happy and engaging in a banter, a sweet soul to behold. Angry and spewing venom (na that one dey sweet me pass)

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
There's this guy working in multichoice that gave us the correct leak of whatever would take place and was always accurate the other time.
Please can someone quote me with that guy's username pls.
It's Mercystan. She correctly predicted all the housemates that came in on 23rd in order of their coming.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Olodo24:
Ilebaye should have been disqualified. What she did is even worse than what got Tacha disqualified even though Tacha got away with a lot of things before that confrontation with Mercy. Khloe and K Brule didn't even do anything to warrant their disqualifications

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Tacha dragging the fck out of multichoice and I love it. She even had small time left to drag seyi small grin

But we all knew that the disqualification was a fraud and was just a way to remove her because she was the one who would win.

She can decide to drag multichoice from now till next year but her disqualification was long over due that season, she fought everybody in that house including Mike and Diane that were unproblematic, still went ahead to insult Ebuka, her pride and rudeness was on another level so she deserved her disqualification. She should move on already. The unjust eviction was that of Avala and Isilomo, they should be the ones dissecting Multichoice and not Tacha.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
I like this Idea....

More like,the bottom 2 hms should even be giving the chance to try to woo the Jury for a survival, just like a Lawyer would do in the Court room.

The the Jury should have a full blown discussion and conversation, giving us reasons they feel a particular should leave or still remain in the game

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

You sef see am. That was why I said something some people no dey take in reality yet will be yapping shit out there. Imagine defending someone and taking the Insult just to defend a supposed friend yet the so called friend is a 2 faced entitled rude nitwit.
How you moved from Khosi to Illebaye should be studied in Harvard!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
All ICONS are for Waya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
That's why they say "don't judge a book by its cover" see doyin that in ceec season was tweeting ceec was toxic etc, now she cant stay 2 minutes without going to toxic CeeC.
Even genz 22 don mellow. And CeeC has actually grown.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just Cruise and chop life no stress. Or Amebo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

BBUS already started 4 days ago with an HM having his mother compete with him, I'm currently also watching the show.....

Ahhhh. Nice one, Let me go watch deviousness and scheming. Thats what we sunscribed for.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
scondy:

Now that was funny as hell...geezeem ...them say una lie flat for ground...
I screamed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
dennisworld1:
All ICONS are for Waya
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC is the show. Witty, intelligent and has really grown.
If I no stan CeeC, wetin I gain? Happy and engaging in a banter, a sweet soul to behold. Angry and spewing venom (na that one dey sweet me pass)
You seem to like Cee C more when she's dishing out vawulence cheesy I like her more when she's playful. A happy Cynthia is a happy me. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
It's Mercystan. She correctly predicted all the housemates that came in on 23rd in order of their coming.
not sure of that o. Mercystan the other day that said she deleted her former account crazygirl and opened a new one.
The person I'm talking of I believe is a guy.
He gave us the info that the 2 houses would be collapsed on a certain day in the previous season, say they just got the memo and it happened.
Mercystan, come, na u?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rossycee:

Who bullied her, you guys should say things as it is. Ceec was talking to Kidd and she asked her to shut up. When Ceec decided to put her in her place you term it bullying, Ilebaye will be looking for trouble and later start acting like the victim.
Was going through old pages then saw this. You people no dey fear God with your half-truths and lies.

If you truly believe CeeC wasn't in the wrong, you won't ommit important details in your narration. What was CeeC telling Kidd?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
dennisworld1:
All ICONS are for Waya

Taa.......which ICONS??

Laycon is on his own with supporting waya.

We ICONS are fully ISLANDERS

KInG Adekunle we stan till the last day.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
It's funny to see clowns running around like headless chickens grin shouting funny names that didn't even make top 3 in their seasons and throwing away the past winners of the show. You morons will learn the hard way. It's easier for luton town to beat Bayern munchen home and away in the champions league than any housemate dead or alive beating WHITEMONEY the GOAT to the grand prize 🏆

winners of the show is not determined on any tribal whatsapp group

ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
You seem to like Cee C more when she's dishing out vawulence cheesy I like her more when she's playful. A happy Cynthia is a happy me. smiley
ceec punchline dey sweet me like die. When she's playful, she's also so much fun

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
I understand ilebaye shaa, I have taken alcohol one time and jerked a very senior police officer and wanted to even beat him up. And went scot-free.
And in another occasion in an army officers mess, fought with a man that turned out to be a Lt Col. And went scot free. No be me? Alcohol no be your mate.

You jerked him off? Shayo na real bastard man 🤢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

One more strike and she'll make it 3 of 3 for you in your disqualification stanning. 3rd time's a charm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

BBUS already started 4 days ago with an HM having his mother compete with him, I'm currently also watching the show.....

How do you watch from naija? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

How you moved from Khosi to Illebaye should be studied in Harvard!

Please wetin happen to this Diana woman? I never hear of an since the day she was evicted 😔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
School mother my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wow

Let me go and watch after I finish watching this love island reunion show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle is always right though😊

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Titaniumental:
I like this Idea....

More like,the bottom 2 hms should even be giving the chance to try to woo the Jury for a survival, just like a Lawyer would do in the Court room.

The the Jury should have a full blown discussion and conversation, giving us reasons they feel a particular should leave or still remain in the game

I agree with what Toke said, that was what I was expecting not the independent decision.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Olodo24:
Ilebaye should have been disqualified. What she did is even worse than what got Tacha disqualified even though Tacha got away with a lot of things before that confrontation with Mercy. Khloe and K Brule didn't even do anything to warrant their disqualifications

Kbrule wey jump from upstairs come dey throwey bottle for glass door. Anything worse pass that? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
and how will multichoice and telecoms make money out of it?

Other countries are doing this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

One more strike and she'll make it 3 of 3 for you in your disqualification stanning. 3rd time's a charm
make gen z no go o.
Without alcohol the girl is nothing. If those guys have sense, they will be controlling her drink on Thursdays and Saturdays. Let her just stay and play her game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.