Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493533 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Kbrule wey jump from upstairs come dey throwey bottle for glass door. Anything worse pass that? undecided
Pepper Dem housemates been do worse. Biggie even get to cancel strikes at one point
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Baaby, Ike did not land into the jury’s hands - they just showed us the bottom 3
They voted between Seyi and Princess
true that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
I hear say Gen Z baddie got 2 Yellow Card,good for her she escaped the Red Card
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
Cross kwa? Cross said it today the girl kisses him only when she's drunk. Reminds me of Olivia always professing love to thabang only when she's drunk.
I will really like her to mingle shaa and cut down on her drinks. Being gen z is not a license to be very stupid
Cece and Angel’s beef with Illebaye was because she kissed Cross…that’s what I meant.grin
I hope she stays away from alcohol but who will she mingle with?
Almost everyone in that house wants her out!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece and Angel’s beef with Illebaye was because she kissed Cross…that’s what I meant.grin
I hope she stays away from alcohol but who will she mingle with?
Almost everyone in that house wants her out!
nobody wants her out. She will be fine, no worries.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
LMAO

Women don suffer for Kiddwaya mouth sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dotez:
I hear say Gen Z baddie got 2 Yellow Card,good for her she escaped the Red Card
You can’t even hide you disappointment cos she survived disqualification!
Lmao!
Illebaye in your faces!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Did people actually vote for her or they used funds to control things? Either way, Seyi actually has more presence on the show and deserves to stay longer. Princess is just bland.

Ogarexmas:
Princess is like a furniture in that house, no highlight and no presence. She is like a ghost and here she was abusing Bitto for her short stay in the double Wahala house.
She has been given a second chance yet she doesn't make good use of it

Seeing the votes now, her eviction is unfair, Seyi supposed to go home. This is exactly what happened in the last election. Let the people will stand. Yes I know princess is boring but people actually voted for her, she deserves to still be in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE..

He will definitely be up this week..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Knetpro(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
UncannyGenius:
ILEBAYE ILEBAAAAYYYE! I SUMMON YOUR SPIRIT, APPEAR BEFORE MEEEEE!!!

Hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Soma should just get ready to hit stage no more pardon!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pere is really not interested in this Kiddwaya gist about him girlfriend grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Any girl who votes for Pere and Kidd should be flogged with a barbwire!
Spits!
Even mercy who claims to be fighting for women can’t stop badmouthing her gender with the guys!
Tufia!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Multichoice to Tacha after d non stop dragging:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Something when dem done plan from outside. Didn’t you hear Alex say she heard there would be a Soma/Angel ship before she entered the house! I am also wondering why Kiddwaya is so focused on Venita and Adekunle’s ship? Maybe he also heard something. I am suspecting that Mercy probably had the names of people coming in. Heck! A lot of them already knew the names of people coming in and so they already decided who they wanted to ship with.

thatigboman:
Seems Angel really wants this Soma Angel ship to sail. I couldn't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
KIdd indirectly passing a message to his GF. If you act right and let me be, you get the ring. And what's the bit about the girls in the house not cooking and cleaning and his girl better than them a thousand times.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omo, this beef between Cross and Angel ehn

Cross was with Frodd, Mercy, WhiteMoney and Ike, Angel came out, na so Cross waka comot.

This is the kind of energy people expect their partners to have with their exes grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hope you heard WM now

Who wan fight make e fight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Spits!
Even mercy who claims to be fighting for women can’t stop badmouthing her gender with the guys!
Tufia!

Dey play

Pere have more females as fans than males
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Spits!
Tufia!
Abegiii

WM already confirmed everything,who wan fight make them fight.....make una no dey use Pere and Kidd as scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:
KIdd indirectly passing a message to his GF. If you act right and let me be, you get the ring. And what's the bit about the girls in the house not cooking and cleaning and his girl better than them a thousand times.

He's a very foolish and unwell person.

Talm'bout, "The behaviour these women have exhibited in this house... they're not wife material", because dem no dey rush go cook for am.

They should have brought Erica back, maybe his tongue would have been too far down her throat for his mouth to be uttering nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pere called all the girls in the house "pigs with pussy" this is even so disgusting to post not to talk of being thought about.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Omo, this beef between Cross and Angel ehn

Cross was with Frodd, Mercy, WhiteMoney and Ike, Angel came out, na so Cross waka comot.

This is the kind of energy people expect their partners to have with their exes grin

If we are being sincere ,angel na bad energy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Spits!
Tufia!
Pere and Kiddwaya are very useless. I hate men that disrespects and are condescending towards women.
But all this talk, tomorrow everyone will forget and vote them

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wait o...so Seyi is still in that house after bagging the lowest votes?

Something is not right.

Seyi is meant to go atleast.

This jury thing doesn't make any sense atall.

At least Princess had more votes than Seyi.

Her fans atleast tried for her this time.

Someone that had 1 point Something left the BBN house while someone that had 0 point something stayed.

Nigeria and vote rigging sef na 5 and 6.

If it is not government, it is thugs and now it's BBN Organisers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
Pere and Kiddwaya are very useless. I hate men that disrespects and are condescending towards women.

Guy you are talking like this on a faceless forum? You think say the women here send you? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:

And you like women who talk down on men?

Upcoming feminist look at how you are bitter

Nobody Kuku send you work grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

He's a very foolish and unwell person.

Talm'bout, "The behaviour these women have exhibited in this house... they're not wife material", because dem no dey rush go cook for am.

They should have brought Erica back, maybe his tongue would have been too far down her throat for his mouth to be uttering nonsense.

Very disappointing coming from him as he's my fave. The plain jane white girl is who's hyping like this because she does slave labor for him. Yeye boy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Inner19:
Wait o...so Seyi is still in that house after bagging the lowest votes?

Something is not right.

Seyi is meant to go atleast.

This jury thing doesn't make any sense atall.

At least Princess had more votes than Seyi.

Her fans atleast tried for her this time.

Nigeria and vote rigging sef na 5 and 6.

If it is not government, it is thugs and it's BBN Organisers.

That 1 percent wey she gather na wetin her paid influencer arrange. She even said it today that she’s trusting the person handling her account. I don’t think any normal person voted for Princess grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

Allow them to be sentimental when it comes to hms they don't like
My dear, it's really absurd reading some write ups.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hahaha Ike my guy .

Definitely going to vote you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

Very disappointing coming from him as he's my fave. The plain jane white girl is who's hyping like this because she does slave labor for him. Yeye boy

This entire season, people have just been wondering who this fellow on our TV is, because he is such a deviation from the playboy we knew from Lockdown.

Has he always been like this? Did we just not notice because LD boys were of good behaviour and he never got the chance to spew his misogynistic takes?

He has been so unrecognisable and highly unlikeable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.