Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500769 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

Madam,leave that thing.not all fans are obsessive or mindless.there are traits that pushed us to like or Stan ade.when they are compromised by people like venita,the motivation to vote harder won't be there na.as much as I love ade,I hate venita.

Oya ade is with Venita

Feel free to port to ikegang or patriots
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Now that illebaye has been issued 2 strikes and settled her differences with Cece,I hope she becomes diplomatic and crafty in her doings cos she has already become a top contender,so she doesn’t have to do too much for now to be saved.Let her avoid alcohol at all cost!
Meanwhile,Cross who’s the main character in this whole drama doesn’t even have her time.
SMH 🤦‍♀️
She's the only person who used her first 2 weeks correctly for someone who didn't have fans before even for those that had fans before. She gathered as many fans as possible to herself.
Let her be wiser though because anything can contribute to 1 strike which will see her dq

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Enough of this Adekunle will lose fans and rubbish talks….
If u are going to leave Adekunle cos of Venita,the. So be it..you were never an Islander..
Our main focus should be Adekunle and his 120 million..whosoever he chooses to be with shouldn’t be ur business..

Dear Adekunle,
If u like cuddle throughout the show,eat biggie’s food,lay like furniture,finger Venita sef but that 120 million is for you…you have done ur part in leve upl,u were stressed and now you are there to rest,enjoy and win the money…Nothing again again can stop you..Not even their evil narrative..

Let’s keep Sentiments aside,I hope you know that Venita is NOT helping Adekunle’s game and she’s doing him more harm than good?
You better pray for him to quit that cringy relationship and face his game or Venita should be evicted!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:
The most painful fans transfer in bbn history was Ikegang.
There was Ikegang before Mecenery, the MerIke ship took a lot of Ikegangs.
Exactly!
That’s one of the disadvantages of “shipment“,in Cross’s voice.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Anyway, not for the first time, we have once again seen that women DO NOT support women

It is just performative rubbish. It is women that are championing this slander of Doyin, it is women that championed the attack against Ilebaye. Women supporting women has been a huge joke on this show. They have slutshamed each other, maligned each other, used all manner of gutter language on each other.

Yet, the moment a man says that all of them are stupid and they should leave them to fight like the rabid animals they are, somebody will come and be shouting "misogyny!" Abi na "massoginy" like WhiteMoney says.

These women are disgusting, classist, pretentious condescending idiots and none of them deserve to win this show.

Of them all though, that fake, women's rights 419 feminist, Angel is the worst. She is the most fraudulent of them all, a true fake feminist.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Paramount+ but you would need a VPN to stream....
Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2023
From the comments here
Seems some men of this show somehow look down on women in general and trash them.
Misogyny is running rampant in that house.
Hmm.
Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Again I see what you are trying to do here. Trying to make Frodd look like a misogynistic beast. But you lie. Frodd actually said it’s not acceptable to speak to anyone that you are not close to - man or woman - that way. Stop making up shitt to suit your agenda for your stomach infrastructure angry
Ok he said this

Ok this is better..
I support this Frodd
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2023
So, last night, Soma told the girls (CeeC and Doyin), that Kidd came to meet him and told him that they should leave the girls to take themselves out of the game with their fights, that they should "divide and conquer"

At least now, somebody has gone to rat out Kidd wey no sabi keep quiet. You think it is everybody you will pull into mumu alliance because you share genitals? Pere and Ike that championed the cause, they know why they did not approach Somadina for that conspiracy, but uncle Kiddwaya must bring everybody in. It's the same way mumu Doyin went to do chochocho to TolaniBaj about her suspicions of Kidd.

Just because you share the same genitals as some HMs, doesn't mean all of you must work together, some people are just there to infiltrate and rat you out to the other side.

Kiddwaya should sha thank God they aren't doing nominations, so, all these ones that people are going to expose him will not even matter. Highest, they will not Pardon him (not like dem for pardon am before sha).

More importantly, we will see if Doyin and CeeC take this to the girls and if the girls will use their sense moving forward, although, I won't hold my breath for that one.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2023
A thre.esome btw Oba Waya, Tbaj and Neo will be hawt🥵
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
From the comments here
Seems some men of this show somehow look down on women in general and trash them.
Hmm.
Na wa.
Kidd and Pere own shocked me last night.

Just let a man talk they will just embarrass you. Some women dey try sha because some men nor be am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
So, last night, Soma told the girls (CeeC and Doyin), that Kidd came to meet him and told him that they should leave the girls to take themselves out of the game with their fights, that they should "divide and conquer"

At least now, somebody has gone to rat out Kidd wey no sabi keep quiet. You think it is everybody you will pull into mumu alliance because you share genitals? Pere and Ike that championed the cause, they know why they did not approach Somadina for that conspiracy, but uncle Kiddwaya must bring everybody in. It's the same way mumu Doyin went to do chochocho to TolaniBaj about her suspicions of Kidd.

Just because you share the same genitals as some HMs, doesn't mean all of you must work together, some people are just there to infiltrate and rat you out to the other side.

Kiddwaya should sha thank God they aren't doing nominations, so, all these ones that people are going to expose him will not even matter. Highest, they will not Pardon him (not like dem for pardon am before sha).

More importantly, we will see if Doyin and CeeC take this to the girls and if the girls will use their sense moving forward, although, I won't hold my breath for that one.
Somadina is very stupid not like the gals rate him sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

The only problem is that most of the fans are not crazy about voting and he doesn't have an overwhelming fanbase like laycon,Efe etc.
I am getting sick of these him and venita rubbish.it is killing ade.ships doesn't favour guys

Ship or no ship...adekunle is clear. He has a dedicated fan base that are voting. If u have ur fears ...keep it in. Don't downplay is strength. If that's the only way u can show ur support. The narrative u create goes a long way to either solidify or deflate his fanbase.

If he wants to be in ship with venita....so be it...he has our blessing...our own is to vote. Ade isn't one that gets carried away with emotions. He is in control of that situation even as crazy as venita is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kidd and Pere own shocked me last night.

Just let a man talk they will just embarrass you. Some women dey try sha because some men nor be am at all.
I didn't even watch it at all but from the comments here it doesn't look good but I'll still go and look for videos to see what they said directly from their mouths
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
From the comments here
Hmm.
Na wa.

I actually think that misogyny is built solidly into the fabric of society, like, it cannot be helped most of the time.

Patriarchal societies are more often than not, misogynistic in nature. So, even the best of men in this our society, sometimes fall into misogyny. I've heard people that I would think should know better, say some stuff and it gives me pause.

I'm always like, "Can you help it?"

Let me not even talk about how women enable it too, because I have always held the belief that there are gender representatives and a lot of people will treat your gender as they have encountered them over the years.

But even within the Misogyny, there are some people that their own is so blatant, it is shocking. Like, I don't know what happened to Kiddwaya this season. There are some people that I've not really bothered about their stand because I've heard them say stuff in their seasons or outside the house, that I know they cannot help it, but Kiddwaya's own has been shocking. Half the time, I'm like, "This boy has no self awareness", because he strongly speaks against a lot of things he used to condone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Super falcons play by 8.30am
Wish you the win girls kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

I actually think that misogyny is built solidly into the fabric of society, like, it cannot be helped most of the time.

Patriarchal societies are more often than not, misogynistic in nature. So, even the best of men in this our society, sometimes fall into misogyny. I've heard people that I would think should know better, say some stuff and it gives me pause.

I'm always like, "Can you help it?"

Let me not even talk about how women enable it too, because I have always held the belief that there are gender representatives and a lot of people will treat your gender as they have encountered them over the years.

But even within the Misogyny, there are some people that their own is so blatant, it is shocking. Like, I don't know what happened to Kiddwaya this season. There are some people that I've not really bothered about their stand because I've heard them say stuff in their seasons or outside the house, that I know they cannot help it, but Kiddwaya's own has been shocking. Half the time, I'm like, "This boy has no self awareness", because he strongly speaks against a lot of things he used to condone.
Bia time has changed!! Have u thought of what he may have passed through after u watched him in 2020 to have shaped his present thought ...Kidd has become more aware and I love him even more now than before that he was too carefree😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Somadina is very stupid not like the gals rate him sef undecided undecided

I just dey laugh when I see the video, because I realised every single guy in that house has heard this plan and kept it to themselves, some of them have even openly declared that anybody wey wan fight, dem go leave them to tear shirt, e reach Soma turn, oga go dey report Kiddwaya.

I'm like, nigga, these women not gon' save you! They won't even use the advice and do better thing. Like, you can hear this thing, and actually just not go along with it. Just nod and leave it, to go and tell the girls is just hilarious. Adekunle knows of this plan, yet, he has neither told the girls nor actively gone along with it. He just holds the belief that anybody wey house don tire and dem wan fight, make dem fight.

Na the same thing TolaniBaj dey do wey we dey insult and mock her that she thinks she's a guy's girl. Soma thinks he's a babe's boy. Nigga, these women will still protect the guys that are part of this plan over you.

Anyway, I wish him well. Let us see how many votes women can spare him when they're done saving their best girls

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
Super falcons play by 8.30am
Wish you the win girls kiss

E go bloody. I no know as dem wan take do am, but e go bloody
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

I just dey laugh when I see the video, because I realised every single guy in that house has heard this plan and kept it to themselves, some of them have even openly declared that anybody wey wan fight, dem go leave them to tear shirt, e reach Soma turn, oga go dey report Kiddwaya.

I'm like, nigga, these women not gon' save you! They won't even use the advice and do better thing. Like, you can hear this thing, and actually just not go along with it. Just nod and leave it, to go and tell the girls is just hilarious. Adekunle knows of this plan, yet, he has neither told the girls nor actively gone along with it. He just holds the belief that anybody wey house don tire and dem wan fight, make dem fight.

Na the same thing TolaniBaj dey do wey we dey insult and mock her that she thinks she's a guy's girl. Soma thinks he's a babe's boy. Nigga, these women will still protect the guys that are part of this plan over you.

Anyway, I wish him well. Let us see how many votes women can spare him when they're done saving their best girls
Am not sure Somadina get spermatozoa undecided That thing should do and leave my screen how can a man over 30 be this lousy angry His village people no try at all embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's not going to be good for his game, Adekunle is beginning to stay away from HMs meaning is beginning to be isolated and just "live" for Venita......
He’s not living for any Venita, Adekunle is sensible enough to deal with the woman, he is not carried away. Right now, they can keep using each other.
Adekunle and Adekunle alone is the priority .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Bia time has changed!! Have u thought of what he may have passed through after u watched him in 2020 to have shaped his present thought ...Kidd has become more aware and I love him even more now than before that he was too carefree😊

What has he passed through? Plenty pussies?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Kiddwaya came to Lockdown and was cooking for woman, only for him to leave the house and his boys must have clowned him over it so much that oga said, "Never again!"

Man came back with a whole Cape of Misogyny grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

What has he passed through? Plenty pussies?

What do expect undecided I am sure u were one of those women that bad mouthed him when him and Erica had their issues that got him angry angry abeg I am enjoying my Vawulent kidd he was too peaceful in 2020 cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:

She's the only person who used her first 2 weeks correctly for someone who didn't have fans before even for those that had fans before. She gathered as many fans as possible to herself.
Let her be wiser though because anything can contribute to 1 strike which will see her dq
she really did well 4 herself...i beleive she made top 5 in d last voting ....because she topping every fb post as we speak ...her engagement on social media are on per with big girls...shes d most talk about hm in d last 2wks all she need to do is to laylow for a while play d game wisely cos if shesnot disqualified den she might pull a surprise

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

E go bloody. I no know as dem wan take do am, but e go bloody
I dey tell you
Even if we win the way Sweden won Usa
we go take am.
Anyway na way

We haven't conceded any goal since abeg let's not start today

I even forgot that Australia scored us 2 goals
Na wa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Tribalism wey dey your blood is just too much. I wish to meet you in person. I will give you a hot konk on that your shiny bald head I swear angry

Can u stop being childish with your comments? It’s appalling. You might think you sound funny but far from it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Am not sure Somadina get spermatozoa undecided That thing should do and leave my screen how can a man over 30 be this lousy angry His village people no try at all embarassed

Soma isn’t lousy nah

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
What do expect undecided I am sure u were one of those women that bad mouthed him when him and Erica had their issues that got him angry angry abeg I am enjoying my Vawulent kidd he was too peaceful in 2020 cheesy

So, because women on the internet badmouthed him after he and his babe broke up, he became a raging misogynist?

LMAO. Erimama you do this one O!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Soma isn’t lousy nah
He is the lousiest guy there!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

So, because women on the internet badmouthed him after he and his babe broke up, he became a raging misogynist?

LMAO. Erimama you do this one O!
How's Kidd a misogynist tho?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
And Ike and Princess wanted to ship o! So together they would have had what? 3. Kikikikikikiki

Princess would not have shipped with anyone self. She already said she has a boyfriend she's proud of and doesn't want to disappoint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.