Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1542184 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

You're right about the fans.

It is not enough to have fans with goodwill, some people's fans went as far as buying new devices sef for voting centres.

At this point, we are talking about people that have machineries on ground to do what needs to be done. I was telling someone that when Cross first came up in SYE, his team spent about 400k for voting that week, and that was just his first time of coming up and it was just Cross in SYE

Imagine what the likes of Mercy have in place for something as big as All Stars.

Even Uriel this evening, was telling Kiddwaya that she has a team set up including people who have to video her to post on her SM and a graphic designer, but when she asked Princess what she had in place, Princess simply told her she had nothing and was hoping for the best, she said, "This is All Stars, you cannot just come here and hope for the best"

This is just Uriel O....see, fans and goodwill are good, but to defeat someone like Mercy Eke, you're going to need more than that.
And she has seen the best cheesy even bitto was yabbing her last night Princess is the dumbest Igbo lady that's if she is truly one undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Aw6793:
that one is the worst pretender. Her poverty mentality is annoying

?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Please stop it!

Whatever Adekunle and Venita are doing is nothing close to Khobang.... in any form or shape

Khobang was lite AND SINFULLY interesting

Watching Adekunle and Venita is like taking sleeping pill

Their body languages are so off and awkward, no lust, no love, zero chemistry... no flirting... NOTHING!

But he did far better than ur Ike on the polls meaning people are enjoying him more🥳🥳🥳 Ode when u spend all ur day jerking off to handsome Adekunle why won't ur smelly bumbum be at the bottom 3😁😁😁
U are the worst person to have in any team and thank God I didn't give u chance to reduce my Kidd to nothing with ur badluck like u have done to Ike tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2023
QueenSindel:
But he did far better than ur Ike on the polls meaning people are enjoying him more🥳🥳🥳 Ode when u spend all ur day jerking off to handsome Adekunle why won't ur smelly bumbum be at the bottom 3😁😁😁
Since these housemates are coming for the second time,any one of them engaging in too much romance or at most sex is a big fool.
These people have changed levels to an extent and they have to consider a lot of things to protect their image.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
Since these housemates are coming for the second time,any one of them engaging in too much romance or at most sex is a big fool.
These people have changed levels to an extent and they have to consider a lot of things to protect their image.
Yesoo my dear levels have changed only a fool will compare desperate first timers ship to Stars😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Neo just came for Tacha, kayode quick run comot camera......
What did he say?

E better for kayode.
Make Tacha no drag them part 2 again grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle has started calling Doyin's name, while Angel just cast the so called alliance they have, Doyin is public enemy number 1......

After selling ilebaye out?
The karma came this quick?
The coven has already moved on to eating her since they saw they couldn't eat ilebaye? grin
Them for allow doyin think she be part of the clique for atleast 2 days na grin
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Venita already ruined the Alex angle as he told him Alex is interested in Neo......Whew!!!

Adekunle it doesn't matter shoot your shot
Alex is single in that house
You and Pere can slug it out
Go for Alex.
How will I light candle like this now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle has started calling Doyin's name, while Angel just cast the so called alliance they have, Doyin is public enemy number 1......
Yes let him tear her!! I think his 2wks grace to some useless housemates don expire cheesy cheesy
I noticed Ade normally give 2weeks grace like he did for segun before humbling that one cheesy cheesy If Pere moves funny with him again he go collect sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Mercy said Ike is using business as a front to knack girls.

Ike says Mercy is always accusing him of knacking girls, but the truth is that any woman that gets close enough to even knack him, the first thing they ask about is her. He says he cannot see girls to knack in Nigeria because of her, that he had to travel abroad to see babes. He says he don cast for Lagos.

He said all the correct babes he meets, when they chat, they start asking him, "Do you have Mercy's number?" "do you guys still talk?" "does she smell nice?"

That's so sad embarassed
So even his personal life outside has been swallowed up by mercy.
I feel bad cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
thatigboman:
Pere and Kiddwaya are very useless. I hate men that disrespects and are condescending towards women.
But all this talk, tomorrow everyone will forget and vote them
I’m disgusted with the way they debase women,yet they can’t do without us!
These two will not smell that money or even enter finals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Inner19:
Wait o...so Seyi is still in that house after bagging the lowest votes?

Something is not right.

Seyi is meant to go atleast.

This jury thing doesn't make any sense atall.

At least Princess had more votes than Seyi.

Her fans atleast tried for her this time.

Someone that had 1 point Something left the BBN house while someone that had 0 point something stayed.

Nigeria and vote rigging sef na 5 and 6.

If it is not government, it is thugs and now it's BBN Organisers.
E be things!grin
Seyi and Princess should have left that house last night and I think the organizers told the so called jury to save Seyi for reasons best known to them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
How Cross and Pere turned out to be best buddy is still a mystery to me.... they ain't this close during their season
They were close. Don't you remember?

They got close during the middle of their show, towards the finals and maintained that friendship outside it seems.

They have even told the story in the house during. The highlights week
They (majority of Sye housemates) didn't like pere at first because of his general attitude and behavior towards whitemoney

(Cross even told pere yesterday before the live show that he nominated pere constantly the first 4 weeks and pere said no wonder I was always up)

When he calmed down. Remember there was a time he chilled from his general strategy and attack of whitemoney for a bit.

Angel said it's when maria left he calmed down.
They (cross and angel) said they got to see his sweet side after she left.
I guess it continued from there.

This is all according to what cross has explained in the house this season but even from watching sye pere and cross were close in the last 3 weeks of the show

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Any girl who votes for Pere and Kidd should be flogged with a barbwire!
Spits!
Even mercy who claims to be fighting for women can’t stop badmouthing her gender with the guys!
Tufia!
shocked
Ah

Please oh
What did they say?
As for mercy when she says women supporting women. She means women supporting her and her alone. grin
She no fit just talk am

But why only any girl? Why not girls and boys abi are boys allowed to think like pere and Kidd? Just asking. You did the same thing with whitemoney. Came for his female fans alone.

Just asking cheesy no ill intentions behind.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
Multichoice to Tacha after d non stop dragging:
They deserve her dragging.
Multichoice and big brother wey no get sense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Clement1111:
Hope you heard WM now

Who wan fight make e fight

He said it before but it wasn't posted here grin
About 5 days ago
I guess he's just repeating it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2023
thatigboman:
Pere and Kiddwaya are very useless. I hate men that disrespects and are condescending towards women.
But all this talk, tomorrow everyone will forget and vote them

Werey dey disguise. This one na woman masquerading as Man for NL. Na today? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Psychedelia:

Yeah bro.
Frodd was my Number 2 housemate that year (second only to Lambo), and I was so happy and fulfilled they both made it to the final day and Frodd overachieved even more than a lot of people had predicted he would.
I love the maturity he has now as well as the fact that he's now coming back as a husband and a father wey also get money.
I'm really happy for Frodd. Whenever he leaves - early or late - he's already good.

Exactly!!

Spade nwannem, kedu k'imere? Obodo oyibo anakwa edozi gi aru ofuma? Otekwana aka.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
bentenny:
Hmmm.....Frood don cut off from Ceec due to her terrible character and condescending attitude! grin
LMAO grin cheesy
See who was attacking Ilebaye about her behavior
Dem don table her matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Frodd says he is going to give CeeC distance because he does not like the way she addresses men and he refuses to allow her banter with him in that manner
Wasn't this the same thing she was complaining about Doyin to Whitemoney?
LMAO

He says she uses a lot of curse words when talking to a lot of the men, and she can be condescending to the women, but not to a man.

WhiteMoney agrees and says he plans to speak to her on it, that she's his guy.
I don't understand sad ( in my Bella voice)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Ask them seyi issues ,they will tell you he doesn’t respect women

But they have nothing against angel who talk down on men

As in ...if women don't put themselves in a position of respect ...they won't get it. This applies to every individual. Same applies for men. U want respect, equally show it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Any girl who votes for Pere and Kidd should be flogged with a barbwire!
Spits!
Even mercy who claims to be fighting for women can’t stop badmouthing her gender with the guys!
Tufia!
Nansense! I don vote Kiddwaya finish tongue tongue Dense Nigerians like u are not just mentally fit for the advanced game of these lovely abroadian Men😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2023
fergieboy:
I’m not surprised by ike %
He has no fans
Mercy reduced him to nothing in the eyes of the audience and his fellow housemates and he’s not helping matters
His highlights are centered around stealing coins and gossiping unintelligently!
It’s so sad!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

I posted some days back that this entire show just feels like they packed all those Twitter gender activists and threw them into the house

From Angelus that is always shouting about bodyshaming and looking for man to fight, to Seyi that is always looking for respect from women and insulting them.

It's like they packed Uloma, Kiki Mordi, Ozzy Etomi and Uju Anya inside house with Shola, YomYom, WizArab and Odanz.
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Edu93:
How can you be calling someone goat, animal, fool constantly in any conversation you're having with a guy..
This Ceec girl well so...
Personally if I dey that house God know say I no fit tolerate such rudeness and mannerlessnes ...
Unfortunately,her fans enjoy her rude and condescending attitude!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Ilebaye is finished

Her game is pretty much over, cos her strategy don cast

I remembered how ike got watered down after his strikes. His game wrapped up

Ceecbitters made it sha

Ilebaye isn't fiery like that. She is just a rude child. You come into a space of older and more established individuals, while u shouldn't be intimidated and speak when necessary, befriending and learning the ropes from them isn't out of place. Cos life transcends the house. Instead she was forming gen z baddie. See how deflated she was yesterday. Forming baddie she isn't wasn't ever gonna end well.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2023
scondy:

Ilebaye isn't fiery like that. She is just a rude child. You come into a space of older and more established individuals, while u shouldn't be intimidated and speak when necessary, befriending and learning the ropes from them isn't out of place. Cos life transcends the house. Instead she was forming gen z baddie. See how deflated she was yesterday. Forming baddie she isn't wasn't ever gonna end well.
Gbam👌🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Thank u laycon kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Avedonn:

I think he don't want just hurt her feelings and it seems like he's more interested in Alex which I think is mutual.

Venita also told him when they were discussing at the lounge that Pere has been acting somehow about her relationship with Adekunle because she rejected him outside.

But the truth is the so call relationship Adekunle is having with Venita will hurt him dearly soon.

What we're witnessing is the replay of Yemi and Khosi situation.

If Adekunle continue with this relationship, his fans will soon turn their back against him cause most of them are not in support of the so call ship and he'll soon be evicted.

Long epistle of rubbish

Adekunle is not yemi

Venita is not khosi

Nobody is leaving Adekunle to anywhere , Islanders are no leave and no transfer

He’s getting to the finals and nobody can change that

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2023
I heard big brother didn't invite Laycon because he and Efe are both disappointing winners

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Enough of this Adekunle will lose fans and rubbish talks….
If u are going to leave Adekunle cos of Venita,the. So be it..you were never an Islander..
Our main focus should be Adekunle and his 120 million..whosoever he chooses to be with shouldn’t be ur business..

Dear Adekunle,
If u like cuddle throughout the show,eat biggie’s food,lay like furniture,finger Venita sef but that 120 million is for you…you have done ur part in leve upl,u were stressed and now you are there to rest,enjoy and win the money…Nothing again again can stop you..Not even their evil narrative..

Exactly, I’m not even expecting him to do anything
He should just relax and enjoy the show

We’ll go hard regardless

All this crap talks from Venita’s fans here that are pretending to be islanders is irritating me

If you want to decamp from ade because of Venita then GO !!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tbh,I have moved on from all the bitterness I felt towards him because of Ericagrin
I may not like him as a fan but I wish him wellgrin
Aww this is sweet cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.