Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463567 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
I am so sleepy and heavy headed
Slept around 2am and got up pass 5am.

.... and it's only day one!

Biggy this one is on you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

The clown wey dey sleep when people dey talk

Who takes her serious

Tatiana4u and some couple of Feminist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Giel:
Seyi's highlight is about tacha and mercy fight?
Look at all the nasty names he's using to refer to Tacha.
Coward couldn't even have the audacity to mention her by name

Seyi A married man still having Tacha in mind.
Even the person wey get the fight with Tacha didn't refer to Tacha.

Seyi we know you want to use Tacha to trend.
It will not help you. undecided
He is halfway home bound

Silly guy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

He is halfway home bound

Silly guy
I would have preferred Sir Dee, Omashola or Elozonam in his place.

Seyi is a serial snitch, not a good friend to keep, forget reality show.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
LordTheus:
"Mercy will win", "Mercy will win"... until Big Brother reveals that the power to evict this season lies with the housemates themselves. 😂 😂
Wow this will be very great and fair to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

I guess the money wasn't available before they signed Ronaldo to the league
Ronaldo was only used to test the waters
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Frodd
1st highlight is him and mercy dancing during the chiwawa fight between Tacha and omashola grin

2nd highlight always being up grin

3rd highlight using the ultimate veto power
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Big brother just come set fight this season. Fake love. Vote to Evict or Votes to save. Watch out for the twist
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
EmmyCC:

I disagree. Bryan made top 2 because he deserved to. He's a winner material.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hoh games start by 2pm

Big brother has announced

Hmm this hoh game will be mad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

we're Odion Ighalo play before. There is money there since

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

Carry your football discussion from here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:
I would have preferred Sir Dee, Omashola or Elozonam in his place.

Seyi is a serial snitch, not a good friend to keep, forget reality show.
Biggie should just bring Tacha next week so he can say it to her face if he really has balls

After how many years,he still won't rest from using Tacha's name for clout

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kiddwaya I've barely heard your voice.

I don't like it.

Tolani highlight
Kiddwaya making her deputy hoh and saving her from going home

The Saturday night parties.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Me just dey still dey look dem, considering they're no new character. They all look cool, including Ebuka on the stage, who's also an alumni.

I think some of them have got some old score to settle tho cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hoh by two
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

So ighalo and co were robots abi

Make we leave this talk Sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Biggie should just bring Tacha next week so he can say it to her face if he really has balls

LoL
You just reminded me of how seyi will show Tacha love in the house then enter diary room and nominate her gringrin
Wetin titans suffer at the hands of Seycha shippers no be here grin
Meanwhile the Tacha will go to diary room and be shining teeth saying she hopes seyi survives eviction lmao grin
Until the day blender delivered Titans from that Seycha ship
Abeg ignore Seyi. It's not worth it grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dotez:

Finally your mask is off

Mercy stan trying to shove Mercy down our throat.

I guess the luck u got in ur prediction is really getting to your head,by the time fowl yansh open,we will all be here to celebrate you as usual.

Imagine comparing Mercy with someone dragging second with Lolu

Mercy is not winning any shit and that's on a periodt!!!!!!

"Mercy is not winning any shit" said by Nairaland loudmouths who never vote or campaign outside this forum.

LMFAO

Your extremely self conscious dwarf with a leguminous forehead is not on Mercy's class. Never has and never will.

Imagine comparing Mercy with someone dragging second with Lolu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
LoL, Angels highlight is how she entered top 6

And she's still dragging us that said they snuck her in grin grin
That's her only highlight
No much time since hoh is in 50 mins
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
" My highlights was when I was drunk as Bleep and I said nasty thing to the camera. I was banned for 2 week from HOH games" - Kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:
What's Tolanibaj wearing biko

I am traumatized for real
when I was watching a little ago, camera stayed on her behind for a bit... undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
" I flew from America to Nigeria to become a wild card and later realise that Maria was also a wild card. Nobody knew we were wildcard that's my highlights. That speech was made because my deputy HOH was challenging me, I made that speech because of Maria" - Pere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY

ONYE EGO

MONEYMAN

WHITEMONEYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

You see that Tacha, forget her strong head, that girl carry GRACE...

She made the "Pepper Dem" season arguably the best BB9JA season.

If she enters that house, CeeC, Angel, and even Mercy go coordinate themselves.

Seyi is just fooling himself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
WHO DEY BREATHHHHHH?

OZOPURUINYIEGO 1

WHITEMONEYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:
Ceecee couldn't even come close to Miracle yet some clowns think she would get more votes than Mercy who won the toughest season in BBNaija.

Mercy has arguably the largest fanbase in BBNaija - They are the only ones that can rival the horde of rabid dogs that get released any time the name Tacha is denigrated on social media, yet people think that Ceecee stands a chance against Ada Owerri - the sexy goddess of Igbo Land, the first female winner, the Grand Master of schemes, the original alpha female.

What Mercy has that no other housemate has is the desperate desire to win and she will connive, scheme and manipulate her way to the title. Mercy is the only true player of this BBNaija game, not some big foreheaded dwarf obsessed with her own reflection.

The power of love always wins over hate. Even if Tacha fans unite in hatred to vote Ceecee they will still get defeated and disgraced like the last time.

Icons says hi

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
moneyest:
WHO DEY BREATHHHHHH?

OZOPURUINYIEGO 1

WHITEMONEYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR THE MONEY

Most underwhelming BBN winner ever

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
White money this should be your highlight

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:
Angel is already doing that...

She's guilty of those allegations.

Na premium Olosho, that one. No respect for womanhood. grin
Be careful o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Whitemoney - The two days when pere banned me from the kitchen during our season was one of the horrible days of my life..

No vex oooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:

Tatiana4u and some couple of Feminist. grin

Lolgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.