Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488532 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
mediocre:

Most underwhelming BBN winner ever

And who's the most overwhelming winner ever
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel and soma hugged up grin
Angel don see Sammy part 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Be careful o!
"The emblem on my neck, signifies Authority."

😎

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:

😎
That’s my General!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s my General!!!!
I dey with General throughout this season.

grin

Stick with Angel na 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
It just seems everyone will be gentle this season. A season's villain finishes top 3 but never wins. Housemates like Pere and Ceecee will not want to be villains again. I supported Ceecee and Pere respectively in their seasons.

Even those that fought outside do not seem to keep malice. I think earlier today, Ike helped Mercy get a bottle of water. Fans thought they'd be quarrelling.

I predict a love triangle plot and not a season of violence as most of the housemates are now very mature and refined.

The heat up only comes when the house is heated. It’s very normal to act all mature the first week na Abi you expect make dem enter house dey wozz each other slap ni. Let the game get heated up with twists and betrayal na then those old grudges go begin resurface..chill!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Biggaboi:

Icons says hi

More like Pity votes fans.

If Laycon was in Pepper Dem, he wouldn't have seen top five.

You clowns don't get it. Laycon's fame rested on the Erica treatment which led to sympathy and pity votes and then band-wagoning.

Mercy's fame rested on neverending content, unwavering realness, unabashed sexiness, and pure, unadulterated class; from her dressing to how she carried herself. She's was the epitome of captivating feminine power, even caging and taming a strong male personality like Ike.
Mercy was loved from the moment she stepped into the house. Your laycon was insulted and mocked, until the pity votes started pouring in.

Please don't compare a real game player and deserved winner of the show with someone who won sympathy votes because some girl rejected him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s my General!!!!
Na lie

See your girl

I just dey pity soma in advance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

"Mercy is not winning any shit" said by Nairaland loudmouths who never vote or campaign outside this forum.

LMFAO

Your extremely self conscious dwarf with a leguminous forehead is not on Mercy's class. Never has and never will.

Imagine comparing Mercy with someone dragging second with Lolu grin grin

Listen again

Mercy ain't winning shit

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:
Ceecee couldn't even come close to Miracle yet some clowns think she would get more votes than Mercy who won the toughest season in BBNaija.

Mercy has arguably the largest fanbase in BBNaija - They are the only ones that can rival the horde of rabid dogs that get released any time the name Tacha is denigrated on social media, yet people think that Ceecee stands a chance against Ada Owerri - the sexy goddess of Igbo Land, the first female winner, the Grand Master of schemes, the original alpha female.

What Mercy has that no other housemate has is the desperate desire to win and she will connive, scheme and manipulate her way to the title. Mercy is the only true player of this BBNaija game, not some big foreheaded dwarf obsessed with her own reflection.

The power of love always wins over hate. Even if Tacha fans unite in hatred to vote Ceecee they will still get defeated and disgraced like the last time.

Her top 2 was the closest margin....miracle won with 10% margin...that shows she is actually very strong ...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Geezeem:
I am so sleepy and heavy headed
Slept around 2am and got up pass 5am.

.... and it's only day one!

Biggy this one is on you undecided
How do you guys follow this year with fuel price 620 per litre
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
Even on normal scale fan voting she isn't winning this time grin
I am ready to dash 5 people here 100k each if Mercy wins🤭

It's clear Mercy can't win...
I am not even sure she will make it till the end of the show!!!
Mercy can't win!!!
Period.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

More like Pity votes fans.

If Laycon was in Pepper Dem, he wouldn't have seen top five.

You clowns don't get it. Laycon's fame rested on the Erica treatment which led to sympathy and pity votes and then band-wagoning.

Mercy's fame rested on neverending content, unwavering realness, unabashed sexiness, and pure, unadulterated class; from her dressing to how she carried herself. She's was the epitome of captivating feminine power, even caging and taming a strong male personality like Ike.

Mercy is the only popular female that actually behaved like a female, not like wannabee toxic rabid dogs like Tacha and Cecee acting rude and bitter all the time.

Mercy was loved from the moment she stepped into the house. Your laycon was insulted and mocked, until the pity votes started pouring in.

Please don't compare a real game player and deserved winner of the show with someone who won sympathy votes because some girl rejected him
You this season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
How do you guys follow up with high fuel Price 620 per litre this year? Nepa,solar inverter,Dstv now app,showmax or you buy fuel for that price?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Make I give una expo, Pere looks like he will win this. No Maria to Bleep his game up. Yansh no fit move us again

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Osiki18:
Wetin Ilabaye wear like this 😂 for God's sake
Na cloth she wear😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Honestly una fit no like white money for whatever reason but the guy is effortlessly funny. Una no fit like Mercy but she knows how to engage the housemates and obviously has done some PR assignments before coming into the house.

Also for the rest of the housemates particularly the ones you guys see as less deserving of the spot, I think it is totally unfair on them to outrightly throw them off without even experiencing them yet. Watch the show for at least a week or two before deciding on that.

As for me, I don’t have a favorite yet but I have folks I like, probably my favorites from previous season.. Although I might end up rooting for someone totally different. Until then, I will keep observing …

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Not Soma Handler naming his fanbase "predators"

Omo this season go longggggg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Titaniumental:
Many Tacha Fans supporting CC just to spite Mercy

Spartans X Titans that's a massive Combo

Lol that’s because many Tacha fans were previously CeeC fans just some few exceptions.

Check the line up of toxic and wahala HM and their fans, some fans have sworn to support anything toxic, Gbasgbos , drama in the show. CeeC and Tacha share same fan that was why many on Twitter days ago were claiming that CeeC is the only HM they would leave their previous fav for .

She is the original fan owner.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
scondy:

Her top 2 was the closest margin....miracle won with 10% margin...that shows she is actually very strong ...

She's was strong for her season, but she's not and never will be on Mercy's level. She's not even on Tacha's level.

Ceecee wouldn't even enter top 3 in Pepper Dem season if Tacha was not eliminated.

Double wahala was a weak season that featured kids. Yet the dwarf couldn't win.

Tacha and Mercy are like Ronaldo and Messi in BBNaija universe. Ceecee is not on their level.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

She's was strong for her season, but she's not and never will be on Mercy's level. She's not even on Tacha's level.

Ceecee wouldn't even enter top 3 in Pepper Dem season if Tacha was not eliminated.

Double wahala was a weak season that featured kids. Yet the dwarf couldn't win.

Tacha and Mercy are like Ronaldo and Messi in BBNaija universe. Ceecee is not on their level.
I find this very funny, but that's the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel's feud with Frodd;

Frodd came to pick her up from her house and they went out together. They later went to quilox to meet Frodd’s guys. A bouncer mishandled Angel, she reacted and Frodd told her to shut up. She picked an Uber and left and hasn’t spoken to Frodd since then.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
I enjoy all this their gist eh. This Angel's gist had me so engrossed I almost contributed. I forget say na TV dem dey sef.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Threebear:
Tacha's fans are the most delusional people in the world.
" My fave is bigger than big brother" 😁😁😁😂😂

Tacha wey still dey drive Benz her fans bought her in 2019 .

None of your faves can ever be bigger than big brother.

The people that returned are smart ASF....even if they don't win the money, they'll come out with revived careers and bigger fanbase that will bring them more endorsements.

Big brother is the biggest show in Africa...what is it that you think your so called faves are doing that will fetch them 120 million in three months and the level of Fame big brother will give them ?

Odiegwu grin

Una go cry tire

Apt analysis. Sometimes I think people aren’t even seeing the bigger opportunities here. These people are literally getting themselves open to new opportunities and more exposure to the brands they now have. You are re introducing yourself and brand to Africa especially the old members. Endorsements self. Most of them has long been forgotten, see the likes of Soma and princess , they may not win but they get new breath of reintroduction to people and possible gigs. A plus for whoever eventually clip the money.

Nobody is bigger than the show. None!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:
Angel's feud with Frodd;

Frodd came to pick her up from her house and they went out together. They later went to quilox to meet Frodd’s guys. A bouncer mishandled Angel, she reacted and Frodd told her to shut up. She picked an Uber and left and hasn’t spoken to Frodd since then.

Hookup business gone wrong. grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:

😎
The General is here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Royalroz:
Carry your football discussion from here

Ma apologies sir
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
If I am certain about one thing is that the opinions of Nairalanders don't count. grin grin

You can stan the toxic dwarf all you want, and show your inconsequential support, but in the end it's the fanbase that counts and Mercy's fanbase is clearly ahead of the rest. Maybe if Tacha was here I would be worried.

Owerri already locked down for the queen. A well paid world class PR team already doing their work underground. Cubana and his goons already playing their part. Una never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

So ighalo and co were robots abi

Make we leave this talk Sha

Who be ur fav. So far?
Abi u never get.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Royalroz:
Cecee has an edge, Nigerians would rather give cecee a chance than a past winner. Cecee sef Dy threaten me wey no dy Inside the house

Well done , Nigeria spokesperson.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Doyin - He's a good person
Tolanibaj -did i say he's not?
If i start to talk, i will give you gist and screenshots, he's a scam

He's a nice guy but he cursed me, a scary kinda curse, my maid was surprised. He comes to my house, we cook and give him food,
I was even giving him money here and there, 10k, 20k

Abeg who be the He in this convo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:
Not Soma Handler naming his fanbase "predators"

Omo this season go longggggg
That handler dey seriously gba.
The guy first pick Somalians. Now Predators. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.