Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1519493 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol Biggie's generator is so loud today. Very distracting during the diary sessions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Has Neo left the DR, anyone?
If yes, lemme get back to the diaries again...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I guess illebaye is the new Khosi!
Fire on!grin

Your kpanla rat no reach kobosi na.

At least Kobosi dey get the guys with her charming flirt & blackmail at least, even if the guys dont want her eventually due to her instigating habit. She wasn't provocative too. Unlike your provocative entitled rude brat who can't take what she dish out while playing the victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
DoubleeDee:
Psychologists might disagree but Doyin appears to be suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
At her just concluded DS, she explicitly confirmed an awareness of her troubled mind.
No doubt Biggie did a brilliant job playing shrink, but her impatience to rant endlessly wouldn’t allow her appreciate the counseling.
Whether real or phoney, I think she needs to be given the benefit of doubt in her open display of affection for Baye.
She doesn’t clean,cook or do anything in that house but she wants to be treated like a Princess and when she doesn’t get what she wants,she becomes a therapist to manipulate people…is that OCD to you?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Assajhay: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:

She says mean stuff to people who wrong her, like CeeC does too.
Adekunle was a cad and a horror and absolutely shifty and beastly and wicked and vile to Doyin.... and she "meanly" outed him on TV and everywhere.
Do not be disingenuous please
In her rants, she says bad stuff and yes, I say it she is real and genuine

Since we are measuring, her heart is wayyyy better than Adekunle's, and her intent clearer, her personality more solid and dependable and real too... enufff for me
Finally understand why you don't like adekunle
It's because you can't read him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

He will leave that house before Ilebaye.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
DoubleeDee:

She's on a knife edge if Ike continues.
I hope Doyin's reveal will make Biggie caution him.
Illebaye has self control to an extent…I applaud her for that.I think she can handle them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
damiviolet:

I kind of believe her, because she took responsibility for the fight

She's manipulating the viewers to gain sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Thanks my love…
Na only u sabi talk truth regardless of stanship
You’re welcome my deargrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I did that last week. I’m thinking Soma sha. I can give you IUC to vote him yourself anyway

Please Vote Soma E Dakun!! I no think He get Fans Pere will be fine!!Soma and Doyin are the 2 Housemates who are natural and naive in that House My reason for mentioning Doyin are best Known to me Sha!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

Kobosi dey get the guys with her charming flirt & blackmail at least, even if the guys dont want her eventually due to her instigating habit. She wasn't provocative too. Unlike your provocative entitled rude brat who can't take what she dish out while playing the victim.
I never knew that a day will come when you’ll speak positively about my Khosi!
Lmao!
Illebaye spices,I thank you o!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She doesn’t clean,cook or do anything in that house but she wants to be treated like a Princess and when she doesn’t get what she wants,she becomes a therapist to manipulate people…is that OCD to you?
Yes, a perfect example of OCD.
Her repetitive behaviors and compulsions are constantly interfering with her daily activities causing her significant distress.
Did you watch her diary session? She admitted so much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:
You people saying these things about Doyin having Crocodile tears over a sensitive matter are really daft and can't process process (are either being deliberately impervious about the truth, or genuinely cannot feel her). It's one thing to get into a fight due to an unexpected altercation, it's a different thing to get intentionally poked and have build up rage. I like Ike and Ilebaye and I welcome Ike's game of scheming but albeit with wisdom and tact. If Ilebaye reacts out of reflex to these pokings in a set up with knives and bottles it could get really ugly.

Absolutely true
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!

All what I stated are what I have always stated about kobosi. I mentioned her flaws as a matter of fact.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:

She says mean stuff to people who wrong her, like CeeC does too.
Adekunle was a cad and a horror and absolutely shifty and beastly and wicked and vile to Doyin.... and she "meanly" outed him on TV and everywhere.
Do not be disingenuous please
In her rants, she says bad stuff and yes, I say it she is real and genuine

Since we are measuring, her heart is wayyyy better than Adekunle's, and her intent clearer, her personality more solid and dependable and real too... enufff for me
I am not comparing her to Adekunle though, I am talking of her own person generally.

Adekunle does not even go around making mean comments only to pass it as jokes neither is he confrontational, he does whatever he does base on the energy he gets from you, if you will be objective you should know this .

That being said, no one says Adekunle has a good heart, everyone that likes him accepts his flaw and no one tries to whitewash him, particularly me.

So the dishonesty here is you seeing a mean person and still liken her to a “good” heart.

…and bia doc, calm down, your response sound tetchy, we are not at war are we?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Illebaye has self control to an extent…I applaud her for that.I think she can handle them.
Let's pray she's able to. It will be easier if she can walk away but locked up with people intent on pressing her buttons can be daunting.
Even the coolest amongst us will loose it if pushed extensively to the wall.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You can add CeeC to the list too as Seyi was complaining bitterly about her laziness.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

At least Kobosi dey get the guys with her charming flirt & blackmail at least, even if the guys dont want her eventually due to her instigating habit. She wasn't provocative too. Unlike your provocative entitled rude brat who can't take what she dish out while playing the victim.
Have to respond to this. This is the first time you wrote anything positive about Khosi. Maybe there's hope for Baye too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:
Has Neo left the DR, anyone?
If yes, lemme get back to the diaries again...
The talkative.How he even made it to the house,i don't know.Has nothing to offer really than his height and verbal diarrhea

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sanqa:

Have to respond to this. This is the first time you wrote anything positive about Khosi. Maybe there's hope for Baye too.

All what I stated are what I have always stated about kobosi. I mentioned her flaws as a matter of fact. Comprehende?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I didn't see you have already written this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Her repetitive behaviors and compulsions are constantly interfering with her daily activities causing her significant distress.
The truth about Doyin’s that she cares so much about her image(people’s perception)that she’ll do anything to make people see her in a particular way,even if she’ll have to sacrifice her loyalty to her friends and she’s a ruthless social climber.
For example,If she meets Buhari’s daughter now,she’ll tell her everything about Beauty and Illebaye and trash them out.
When she sees them again,she’ll tell them everything Buhari’s daughter said about them.grin
She’s not a loyal friend.
She’s never happy for her friends when they’re involved in a relationship (cos no guy desires her)….she gets jealous,tries to sabotage them(like she did to illebaye)and starts offering them unsolicited advicegrin
With time,I’ll unravel more details about her..grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yakahot:
Doyin is so manipulative gosh😂🤣

Someone was at her breaking point, you went to stand in front of her, pointing your finger in her face saying ‘You’ll regret this’.
You even called out to biggie that she held your neck now you are spilling crocodile tears.
Someone that didn’t want to talk to Baye until CC settled with her.

Friends like Doyin is one you should run away from. She’s highly insecure and hides behind being blunt.

As all the guys she has asked out on bbn turned her down, she has become so miserable and bitter.

When she comes out now and sees Baye is making waves more than her, she’ll get envious. Just like she did with Beauty.
Which sensible guy will date such frog in human form too ugly for my liking? Beauty shouldn't have befriended her in the first place. You don't befriend someone you are better than except you want to be a victim of backstab. The person must be your equal or slightly superior in terms of beauty, strength, intelligence etc

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Doyin was badmouthing Adekunle to Allyson,Adekunle found out and returned the favorgrin

Maybe you didn't watch or you watched twitter cut cut videos,but let me jog your memory a lil bit. Problem started when Kuku noticed Doyin was gravitating towards Sheggz and from that moment he started saying terrible things about her to Allyson. Infact, Doyin became Kuku's only topic whenever he was under the duvet with Allyson. Allyson couldn't take it any longer and went to tell Doyin in the bathing area where Kuku overheard them discussing him and trouble started.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Doyin with her defence of Baye, has Baye ever had her back for once? 2 faced Baye isn't loyal to anyone on the show but expect people to be loyal to her. Even though Doyin's bad habit of being unnecessarily Insulting to the guys at times (while claiming it's a joke) can push people away from her, she also segregated herself from people because of that 2 faced entitled rude brat.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:

I am not comparing her to Adekunle though, I am talking of her own person generally.
Adekunle does not even go around making mean comments only to pass it as jokes neither is he confrontational, he does whatever he does base on the energy he gets from you, if you will be objective you should know this .
That being said, no one says Adekunle has a good heart, everyone that likes him accepts his fault and no one tries to whitewash him, particularly me.
So the dishonesty here is you seeing a mean person and still liken her to a “good” heart.

…and bia doc, calm down, your response sound tetchy, we are not at war are we?

@bolded, you "sound" Igbo here, how people say things to me here- bia doc
Then, I am warming up to fight, I am ready for Team Nairaland kingmakers and their fav today
Doyin says mean stuff, as in hurtful things, I did not say she is a mean person. And, she has a good heart.

We are in a war tbh sha, although not a personal one Mz icecream. Just that that you climbed onto my post
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The truth about Doyin’s that she cares so much about her image(people’s perception)that she’ll do anything to make people see her in a particular way,even if she’ll have to sacrifice her loyalty to her friends and she’s a ruthless social climber.
For example,If she meets Buhari’s daughter now,she’ll tell her everything about Beauty and Illebaye and trash them out.
When she sees them again,she’ll tell them everything Buhari’s daughter said about them.grin
She’s not a loyal friend.
She’s never happy for her friends when they’re involved in a relationship (cos no guy desires her)….she gets jealous,tries to sabotage them(like she did to illebaye)and starts offering them unsolicited advicegrin
With time,I’ll unravel more details about her..grin

Tati you too sabi

All the best to your fave Baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:

He is So unproblematic,well behaved,Naive and Pure at heart that is the Bane of Him
But boring to you ladies. The guy should have watched SYE season to know the type of person Angel is. I think that he is trying to change her, which is impossible. He should have learnt from Sammie and Kayvee.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Maybe you didn't watch or you watched twitter cut cut videos,but let me jog your memory a lil bit. Problem started when Kuku noticed Doyin was gravitating towards Sheggz and from that moment he started saying terrible things about her to Allyson. Infact, Doyin became Kuku's only topic whenever he was under the duvet with Allyson. Allyson couldn't take it any longer and went to tell Doyin in the bathing area where Kuku overheard them discussing him and trouble started.

Hmmm…I may have forgotten but one thing I know is that,Doyin and Adekunle don’t like each other and they never willgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

But Adekunle was always saying mean and terrible things about her to Allyson just to scatter their friendship. And that was the main reason Allyson dumped his sorry ass cos she couldn't figure out how a 27yrs old man could be that horrible.

Abi you no watch am?

Even if you didn't, at least you watched reunion where Allyson said it

U know when u repeat lies consistently, u begin to believe them..

I am referring to when they were all good. 1st 2 weeks.

Adekunle only returned energy.

All the telling allysyn that adekunle was obsessed with her and just clinging on cos she is a model outside....this was when allysyn was trying to move to deji ....those babes did adekunle dirty unprovoked....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:
Doyin with her defence of Baye, has Baye ever had her back for once? 2 faced Baye isn't loyal to anyone on the show but expect people to be loyal to her. Even though Doyin's bad habit of being unnecessarily Insulting to the guys at times (while claiming it's a joke) can push people away from her, she also segregated herself because of that 2 faced entitled rude brat.
Has Illebaye ever betrayed Doyin?Yes or No.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I would say she has delusions....grandeur But not quite. She has placed herself in a position up there, I don't know much about her background, maybe it's a case of faking it till you make it. But I noticed it's hard for her to compromise, it's always her way or no way, which I wish a friend would tell her about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.