Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,280 members, 7,853,339 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530035 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Like I said about this Nairaland, at least on Twitter, you can catch cruise and nobody will be on your neck because of their own insecurities.

Once I start posting here, frustrated souls will be transferring aggression to me.

It's like that thing Geezem posted is correct.
Learn to ignore my dear. You'll be fine.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
damiviolet:

I kind of believe her, because she took responsibility for the fight

A hundred percent

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Okay…let’s see how long she’ll stay loyal to Illebaye!grin

Lol.
You are a problem grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
This Soma too Mumu Knowing that Him and Uriel na the only SGB Housemates in that House He Couldn't Pardon Her had to nominate Angel wey no even Send am.
At least Uriel Pardoned Him Last Monday and even wanted to this time but She got Confused instead of them to Stick together.
Though I Love him but I don't do blind Stanship I Call out my Fave Bullshit when they Bleep up

Meanwhile Please Vota Soma and Doyin oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yakahot:
Doyin is so manipulative gosh😂🤣

Someone was at her breaking point, you went to stand in front of her, pointing your finger in her face saying ‘You’ll regret this’. You even called out to biggie that she held your neck now you are spilling crocodile tears.
Someone that didn’t want to talk to Baye until CC settled with her.

Friends like Doyin is one you should run away from. She’s highly insecure and hides behind being blunt. As all the guys she has asked out on bbn turned her down, she has become so bitter.

When she comes out now and sees Baye is making waves more than her, she’ll get envious. Just like she did with Beauty.
God bless you for stating the facts!
Illebaye should shine her eyes cos Doyin will be the one to trigger her again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
damiviolet:

Sorry this ur bb heart will definitely deal with your heart......she needs to reduce her habit of saying things as it is in a mean way......asides that there is nothing not to like about her......
I can listen to her gist all day with ceec and ilebaye... I am definitely in for the brewing sismance(if there will be one)

True
The bolded is part of my game, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
So Tolani can cry too?.
Biggies diary room would soon be drenched in tears
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tears Tuesday

Venita cried
Frodd cried
Doyin cried
Tolani is crying now

Only person that hasn't cried is CeeC

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

Look to AdeNita! Manage Perelex! You can even enjoy FroddGel, and FroddCy

Sha spare votes for Doyin. Who will we all collectively hate on if she's no longer around? cry

This is the only one giving the right amount of unpredictability and tension. The rest na either forbidden ship or snooze fest lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

E shock you?grin

At all
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

Maybe loyalty has a special definition in Doyin’s context....adekunle was her friend in LU when she broke shamed him and said he had inferiority complex cos she wanted to date shegz so bad....loyal indeed....

But Adekunle was always saying mean and terrible things about her to Allyson just to scatter their friendship. And that was the main reason Allyson dumped his sorry ass cos she couldn't figure out how a 27yrs old man could be that horrible.

Abi you no watch am?

Even if you didn't, at least you watched reunion where Allyson said it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Make the guy leave the House before he dies of heartbreak.

He is So unproblematic,well behaved,Naive and Pure at heart that is the Bane of Him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:

She says really mean things but her heart is genuine and good
I want her to listen to Biggie
Can these two really coexist?
Mean things can hurt other persons, mental health is sometimes at stake so how is it possible to see the mean-worded person as someone with a good heart?
Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:
This Soma too Mumu Knowing that Him and Uriel na the only SGB Housemates in that House He Couldn't Pardon Her had to nominate Angel wey no even Send am.
At least Uriel Pardoned Him Last Monday and even wanted to this time but She got Confused instead of them to Stick together.
Though I Love him but I don't do blind Stanship I Call out my Fave Bullshit when they Bleep up
Meanwhile Please Vota Soma and Doyin oo

Well, they don't get to know wether they were called or not unless the person tells them .

Personally, I wouldn't want to waste a pardon on someone who may not get it. If I have to pardon anyone, I'd definitely campaign for them and be sure I get a good positive response. Just like what Mercy and Angel did for Frodd at the last minute. That's a successful one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
damiviolet:

Chai geezeem this bb street Sha never say never....to think you were on KJ's neck for been boring.....you are now supporting soma wink

You either haven't been reading me all season or you just want to trigger me.... but I will pass

Go and dig up what I said about Soma in the first week

Besides...he is shipping with an unstable babe (as opposed to a good gal Delilah) which makes a good reality TV lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
These people spoil finish sha. Talking down on sponsors as if their fathers have companies.

"I didn't like the leggings. The girls didn't like the leggings"

WHO RF ARE YOU PEOPLE? THE MERCH YOU GET ARE JUST FOR YOU TO WEAR FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

Wear once and done! You shouldn't like it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Watch Ike removing Illebaye’s hand in a provocative way!
Damn!
I thought it was just a hearsay that Ike had vowed to earn illebaye her 3rd strike but I’m now fully convinced that Ike means business!
This is someone who would have left the house on Sunday if Biggy were to evict 3 housemates o!
I love how she ignored him as if nothing happened
Illebaye will definitely triumph over her enemies in that house!
It is well!
https://twitter.com/adesolaadamole1/status/1688872985719926784?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

This is the only one giving the right amount of unpredictability and tension. The rest na either forbidden ship or snooze fest lipsrsealed

LMAO

Why will you like that kind of ship? That Pere just dey whine Alex head, I still refuse to believe he likes her half as much as he tries to make her believe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:
Adekunle people
Your food is ready
Come and massacre the truth
Lol

At your service ma'am
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
This yeye boy dey brush hair and beards, spray perfume on top diary session. Omo! Dem see Biggie finish.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Psychologists might disagree but Doyin appears to be suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
At her just concluded DS, she explicitly confirmed an awareness of her troubled mind.
No doubt Biggie did a brilliant job playing shrink, but her impatience to rant endlessly wouldn’t allow her appreciate the counseling.
Whether real or phoney, I think she needs to be given the benefit of doubt in her open display of affection for Baye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
fowe22:
Awww, Doyin I am voting for you from now on. I liked the fact that you put the blame on yourself concerning Baye and you were willing to share strike. At least you are sticking with Baye from now on
Pls help me Vote Adekunle too..
They are maltreating him in the house..they stole his crate of eggs and perfume..
Pls he needs arisers too..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:

Can these two really coexist?
Mean things can hurt other persons, mental health is sometimes at stake so how is it possible to see the mean-worded person as someone with a good heart?
Hmmm

She says mean stuff to people who wrong her, like CeeC does too.
Adekunle was a cad and a horror and absolutely shifty and beastly and wicked and vile to Doyin.... and she "meanly" outed him on TV and everywhere.
Do not be disingenuous please
In her rants, she says bad stuff and yes, I say it she is real and genuine
And yes, good and bad exist in all, yin and yang, up and down, one is good when their good parts outweighs the bad significantly

Since we are measuring, her heart is wayyyy better than Adekunle's, and her intent clearer, her personality more solid and dependable and real too... enufff for me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

I'm on the mountain everyday for pelex not to happen. Yesterday he lied to her and said he gave his pardon vote to her cheesy then convinced Cross to agree with him. Alex will be hurt if she succumbs to his charms.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Damn!
I thought it was just a hearsay that Ike had vowed to earn illebaye her 3rd strike but I’m now fully convinced that Ike means business!
This is someone who would have left the house on Sunday if Biggy were to evict 3 housemates o!
It is well!
https://twitter.com/adesolaadamole1/status/1688872985719926784?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

He will leave that house before Ilebaye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:
So Tolani can cry too?.
Biggies diary room would soon be drenched in tears
Pity votes na your mate?grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

At your service ma'am
grin

Bring it on
I am ready to fight today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Damn!
It is well!
She's on a knife edge if Ike continues.
I hope Doyin's reveal will make Biggie caution him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

But Adekunle was always saying mean and terrible things about her to Allyson just to scatter their friendship. And that was the main reason Allyson dumped his sorry ass cos she couldn't figure out how a 27yrs old man could be that horrible.

Abi you no watch am?

Even if you didn't, at least you watched reunion where Allyson said it
Doyin was badmouthing Adekunle to Allyson,Adekunle found out and returned the favorgrin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE….

And prosper in life..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Doyin was badmouthing Adekunle to Allyson,Adekunle found out and returned the favorgrin

Thanks my love…
Na only u sabi talk truth regardless of stanship

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Eeghe:

She says really mean things but her heart is genuine and good
I want her to listen to Biggie

But then....
Can mean things come out from genuine and good heart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.