Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499583 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Uriel needs to sharpen her own fangs too and come for the Venita.

Nobody has a monopoly of madness in that house and nobody should be scared to confront that bully, after all, are they not age mates?

Anybody who successfully throws Venita into the garbage can she belongs in will surely boost their own popularity, because that woman has been terrorising the entire house for absolutely nothing. Such a mean, awful human being.

Nasty soul

Amazing how much power they give her….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross deserves a better woman Abeg.Angel is emotionally and mentally unstable.

I just want them to make up, genuinely...beyond game...and not for Angel's performative acts
This life is short...the dark energy that is enmity they do not need
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Gush!, Alex is such a bore.
This sanctimonious I didn't want Soma to leave Early, oh, I should have pardoned Princess and now she left early blah blah bloh shit is pissing me off.
Like who should now go home?.
Mtcheww.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I just want them to make up, genuinely...beyond game...and not for Angel's performative acts
My cousin about 6 years younger than me just had a headache and died yesterday, leaving behind two little kids not even up to 3
My shell is here, cos I have been a mess at work

Oh dear!.
That's so sad.
Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
MamBi:

Amazing how much power they give her….

Like, I am both irritated and amazed.

Just because her voice is loud and she has British accent, they allow her run all over them and bark like a rabid dog.

Na God know wetin make person like me no dey that house, because walahi, if you think you have madness, I will show you that he that is in me is greater than he that is in you. Is it not foul language? We go run am together, curse word for curse word. By the time we're through, some people will have a vocabulary full of swear words to last a lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

My cousin about 6 years younger than me just had a headache and died yesterday, leaving behind two little kids not even up to 3
Condolence

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
I wish I had Mercy, Alex and Nengi together...to learn and know and rank my ultimate worst hassmet cheesy
But with the two here? Alex is it... by farrrrrr chim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
This sanctimonious I didn't want Soma to leave Early, oh, I should have pardoned Princess and now she left early blah blah bloh shit is pissing me off.
Mtcheww.

I agree with you. She is a very performative person and I do not think she actually cares for people like she likes to project.

She uses them to make herself look like an empath, but the fact that she has such ugly energy for CeeC, kind of exposes her to be anything but.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
How can someone say she is grateful for eggs?.
Jeez!.
So boring and fake

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
All the HMs are affirming positivity and gratitude, whose own will work?
Whose is the prize money?
Biggie, please take away the power of iucs...and let chance act in the final week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Mtcheww.
She has a "pure heart"

She wants all of them to stay till the last day and biggie will give her 120 million.

Efulefu 😁

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Aawww, my sincere condolences to you Eeghe. I know what it's like to try to distract yourself after a loss. You just want to bury yourself in anything that can help you forget or make you smile even if briefly.

May the gentle soul of your cousin rest in peace and may the Lord give you and the family the fortitude to bear the loss

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

I agree with you. She is a very performative person and I do not think she actually cares for people like she likes to project.

She uses them to make herself look like an empath, but the fact that she has such ugly energy for CeeC, kind of exposes her to be anything but.

Facts!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
All the HMs are affirming positivity and gratitude, whose own will work?
Whose is the prize money?
Biggie, please take away the power of iucs...and let chance act in the final week
Never !

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

100 percent.

That's why you're a lawyer

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin

We saw Ike's load during his season cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

My cousin died yesterday

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye’s highlights are not centered around any guy!grin
Btw,Is Ike your fave?grin
Tell me o,so that I won’t drag him too muchgrin

Yes nah
Four of my boys came back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I'm sorry for your loss, may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tripitaka: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:

Very over hyped.
May people have forgotten how boring they were to the point that biggie had to put every body up on eviction back to back for 2 weeks and also bring in New house mates per second (Venita, Ese and John Oga). I also remember they were very very noisy too.

Ese and John Oga?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:

Facts!!!

Everybody is a "project" for Alex to use in the false image she shows of herself to the world.

From K. Brule to Rico Swavey and now, Soma and Ilebaye. All these people are pawns, Alex does not care about them, she cares about her image. "Anti-bullying crusader", but Venita has been bullying the whole house and she no dey show body.

The sanctimonious attitude she has put up since she entered that house is very boring and she is one of the people that have brought absolutely nothing to that show in 3 weeks, other than serving as an irritant to CeeC.

The day I knew that babe is not it, was when she said CeeC's fans are bitter old women that have been left by men. For someone who twerks so aggressively for male attention, I'm surprised she's being so coy with Pere....maybe if CeeC actually gave Pere attention, her interest woild be piqued.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

My cousin died yesterday

Condolences to you...

May God give you and the family the strength and fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin

Imma have to throw in Cross, because that his di-ck picture started a whole dick-size competition.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tripitaka:

Ese and John Oga?

Yes, Biggie Brought in John Oga in Pepper dem season. He was a boring Fake Hassmet

Edited: John Oga was in Bisola's set

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
I see nairaland is on an anti-Alex crusade 😂
You will be fine las las

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Chai!! 😭😭
Ilebaye don suffer for that house. When she returns energy now they will say she's badly behaved. I wish Biggie could reset the strikes so she can at least speak up for herself. I pray she keeps putting her emotions in check cos they mean her in that house fr

All the strikes she got was because of her bad characters. She should stop playing the victim. In fact, She should be happy she didn't get more for insulting the guys after harassing them in their bed or scrapping paints into someone's box. As for Ike, Ike has already planned with the boys (Pere, Kidd) to get the girls disqualified. Since he saw one of the girls on the brink of disqualification, he was working towards it. That's his own strategy, especially if he feels she disrespects him and don't forget, same Baye insulted Ike unprovoked last week, so he could be trying to get his own scores, aside the whole strategy of a thing, just like Baye's strategy was provocation to make others get strike/disqualified.

However, One thing to note is Ike isn't responsible for Baye's 2 strikes which should have been more as a matter of fact. It was because of Baye's bad characters! As a matter of fact, Baye wanted to provoke others into disqualification but she fell into her own Trap. I remembered her bragging to others on the first day in all stars edition about how she made Beauty get disqualified in level up edition. And I was thinking she was trying to make Beauty get sense when I saw their situation at the time in level up edition until I eventually saw how she also tried provoking others in level up, that was when I realized that she was provocative, even to Beauty and wasn't better than Beauty. If the level up housemates didn't tolerate her shit then, she should know all stars definitely won't.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sanqa:
You will be fine las las

So because we don’t fancy cecee and her bad character ,let’s pretend Alex is not a slow poison ?

At this point I am even beginning to think cecee is a better person than Alex

But I am still observing sha

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
The writer above the writer above me is obsessed with Queen Ilebaye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abeg what's the queen 🌶️ been up to? Can't watch rn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

So because we don’t fancy cecee and her bad character ,let’s pretend Alex is not a slow poison ?

At this point I am even beginning to think cecee is a better person than Alex

But I am still observing sha

We found out since Double Wahala ooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sanqa:
You will be fine las las

Anti alex ke?
Something that is so obvious.
Alex is fake, sanctimonious, and very annoying.

Bestie wey dem shift her pant!
Abeg mk we hear word.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
davodyguy:

The guy hated Laycon with passion.
He was the one that called him Ikorodu failed Musician
That was an all time low

LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.