Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500311 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Cross says he is having issues reconciling the behaviour he is seeing of some housemates in the house with who he knows them to be outside the house.

He says it is really "compacting" him, and he doesn't know what to do about it or how to sort through it. He says he's someone that likes moving because it helps him.

But that he is now scared of talking to people in the house, and there seems to be a dark cloud in the house. It says he wants everyone to be good and to be happy, but he thinks they are losing their goodness in the house and it is making him uncomfortable. He says maybe that is why he is dreaming of the other siblings coming in.

He says imagine the prize money was 500 million or 1 billion, that this is just 120 million and yet everybody is like this. That if it was bigger money, that maybe some people will be poisoning each other. He wonders if Biggie can do something about it.

Big Brother says maybe if he speaks to Angel he will consider his request. *Cross begins to scratch his head*

Biggie says maybe his dream is because he is going to meet them outside. Cross says no, that Biggie doesn't understand, that he saw them inside, not outside. Biggie says maybe the bigger space was the outside world. Cross says they will come and meet him here, not that he will go outside. He says they die there O, he would rather not go outside

Biggie says he should relax and be happy and maybe the next HoH game will be centred around Crypto

I can see fear in cross eyes, he said no no no
asking them to come inside the house.😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
CrossGel must talk this season oo
That is my show that I wait for- not a ship, but just to make up well
(Hides)
Biggy wants your ship too. He was direct today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
Cross my Heart
Thank you Biggie
My Love....
Biggie do not scare him like that.....
cheesy

Lol

I really enjoyed his DS, and I felt really bad when he spoke of the dark cloud and how people are displaying unfamiliar behaviour.

When he said, "I feel like we're losing our goodness..." I really felt for him, because I can't imagine what it must be like to be in a confined space and have to deal with negative energy when you're just a happy-go-lucky person.

Abeg these plotting Housemates should not ruin my Cross' experience. Maybe that Kumbaya Family meeting that was SYE was what was best for his mental health, this cut throat thing going on this season is not for Cross

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please drop some votes for Uriel, na beg i dey beg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
(Hides)

See, I am convinced production really wants that ship. They know it was a hit during SYE and nothing else is giving this season.

First, Ebuka asking Angel if there were any issues with Cross on Sunday and now this. Multichoice is really trying to rekindle that ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Eeghe, I am 100% certain that Uriel will be able to play the role of a Queen better than Mercy.

100%.

Carriage, eloquence....I am sure Uriel will make a better queen than Mercy, but the babe is a coward. Then again, even if she wanted to fight for the role, Mercy's Avengers will just come at her.
Mercy looks the part though.
I can't imagine Uriel as a queen ....maybe Queen of the mentally challenged and bipolar disorder.

This is bbnaija not UFC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
scondy:

Ur anger is valid....

The calm way she addressed the issue with ike which is in contrast with the loud reaction in the toilet made me realize that for some reason she can't debase Ike to his face.....cos she fears the energy he would return ...cos he knows her in and out

I watched them.

That's why Venita said they are full of shi.t. (I think) and left...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Cross says he is having issues reconciling the behaviour he is seeing of some housemates in the house with who he knows them to be outside the house.

He says it is really "compacting" him, and he doesn't know what to do about it or how to sort through it. He says he's someone that likes moving because it helps him.

But that he is now scared of talking to people in the house, and there seems to be a dark cloud in the house. It says he wants everyone to be good and to be happy, but he thinks they are losing their goodness in the house and it is making him uncomfortable. He says maybe that is why he is dreaming of the other siblings coming in.

He says imagine the prize money was 500 million or 1 billion, that this is just 120 million and yet everybody is like this. That if it was bigger money, that maybe some people will be poisoning each other. He wonders if Biggie can do something to make HMs realise they are all family and will be family even when they go outside.

Big Brother says maybe if he speaks to Angel he will consider his request. *Cross begins to scratch his head*

Biggie says maybe his dream is because he is going to meet them outside. Cross says no, that Biggie doesn't understand, that he saw them inside, not outside. Biggie says maybe the bigger space was the outside world. Cross says they will come and meet him here, not that he will go outside. He says they die there O, he would rather not go outside

Biggie says he should relax and be happy and maybe the next HoH game will be centred around Crypto
Hmm…if his dream comes true,then I’ll respect him more!grin
He’s such a cutie 🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
(Hides)
Biggy is missing Crossgel but that ship has sunken deeper into the sea!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bottom 5 so far.

Seyi
Doyin
Neoenergy
Uriel
Tolanibag

Maybe uriel might go up a bit with this her diary session.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mercy can’t shine without a ship and Ike is her lab rat!grin

And your Baye? the one that has moved from WM to Neo, then to Cross... and even Kidd?

Ike is not a lab rat lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cross thinks there is Kumbaye in 120 million 🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

He should ask for rose petals and balloons while he's at it too .

Ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
carammel:

This better not be true
So after tarnishing my guy’s image earlier she can still crawl back to his arms to lick 👅 the poo right.

Guess she will never get over the wonders his D did to her.
Omo ase

The guy is loaded sha... eja nla grin
Stupid gal 😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
LMAO

This person is so real, because Soma dey block production's ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy looks the part though.
I can't imagine Uriel as a queen ....maybe Queen of the mentally challenged and bipolar disorder.

This is bbnaija not UFC

Uriel can act a queen's role and she will do it well!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
The Pepperdem crew are crazily selfish and, are very sore losers

Would that include Frodd Nwannem?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tripitaka: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bennytwin:

People inside are so partial to mercy and whitemoney! Very annoying.
Like they are scared of their fans.

That's y they should leave ds all stars!

Imagine whitemoney wants to sing the whole songs in d drama?
Whitemoney and mercy always looking for highlights unfairly!

Nobody owes her Jack and no one is there to babysit her. So, I dont know why they "should" let her shine. She should grab opportunities and stand up for herself.

If she stood up for herself, she will either either get the role, get highlights or get pity voters.

All HMs are hustling for screen time and legitimately so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bennytwin:
Bottom 5 so far.

Seyi
Doyin
Neoenergy
Uriel
Tolanibag

Maybe uriel might go up a bit with this her diary session.
Uriel’s diary session earned her some votesgrin
The bottom 4 are;
Kidd(no one seems to be voting for him)
Tolani
Neo
Seyi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

You mean the god of football

The undisputed GOAT

You know Ball!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
carammel:
In the beginning, Adekunle was Mercy’s target for her game. She , Ike and Venita were in the locker and were talking on how they intend to play the game moving forward.
Venita moved to Adekunle as Mercy was still taking her time to size up the guys.

Now she does not have any option again other than use Ike as usual but I believe my man is now wiser, she can’t play him this time around.

I will drop him like a fake Naira note if he allows that lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Dey play

Everybody knows who the GOAT is and it isn't this fraud....he is second best after the original one
Disembark from that careless cap!
All these penaldogs sha....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Allnacruise:

Would that include Frodd Nwannem?

Yeah, even though cheesy
But they are loyal to themselves so the other crews have themselves to blame for not being wiser

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:

And your Baye? the one that has moved from WM to Neo, then to Cross... and even Kidd?

Ike is not a lab rat lipsrsealed
Baye’s highlights are not centered around any guy!grin
Btw,Is Ike your fave?grin
Tell me o,so that I won’t drag him too muchgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Yeah, even though cheesy
Even though even though

Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:

The guy is loaded sha... eja nla grin
Stupid gal 😡
Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don’t like Alex

God abeg o

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Biggy is missing Crossgel but that ship has sunken deeper into the sea!grin

I wish I was a rescue submarine now!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Totally
I kinda like Pere small when he is not paying the villian sha, I like how he likes Baye too

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
I agree with Uriel, and all, totally...but she is such a coward, and won't do jack, chaa chaa lipsrsealed
Meanwhile how she is looking younger, more toned and more beautiful than how she was during See Gobbe? Should inspire people to get moving....move and look younger people

Now she is crying, shoot me now!
Please go and be a midwife....
…or confront them...Princess is out so go and face Venita or Mercy doll

Respect to Doyin, mehnnn (Beverly's voice).... for speaking her truth, always, no matter whose ox is gored
Eyes roll Uriel....
Crying cos she needs to confront the big guns...meanwhile Princess made her bare all her fangs

I don’t know why i feel like she is sad because she has not been accepted into the “it” gang. Her preferred friends are not friending at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I wish I was a rescue submarine now!
Cross deserves a better woman Abeg.Angel is emotionally and mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin
Totonatu!!!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I caught this shade
Bute egbe/ bring your best weapons undecided

That was tacky sha

You remembered that guy under the tree at 6:20am pressing phone and going to nowhere?

enough said 🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.