Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466696 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie didn't assign anyone to direct its the HMs that assigned themselves......
Oh okay.
Then they should go through with it then.

I think Neo is the cinematographer
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Adekunle got himself into a situation he shouldn't be he is being used to fight a proxy war with Pere......Whew!!!
Adekunle should not even talk again?
Pere is shouting and dishing out unnecessary instructions, who is his child there that he is shouting?
Adekunle did well by standing up to him, if he wants to be a tyrant, he should be that in his house.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:54am On Aug 10, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
But Pere sha calm down o..
You no fit try am outside house..

Some people Dey respond physically to verbal abuse..

Me I go blow your mouth that’s for sure…

True, but Deks and Venita had it coming, Deks should have stayed out of Venita and Pere's issues.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Osiki18(f): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2023
So much Chaos!!!
Venita vs Pere
Adekunle vs Pere
Mercy vs Uriel
Alex vs Angel
Seyi and Angel the peacemakers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

If you are in her shoes won't you do same?? grin
I don't wanna be in Doyin's shoe abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2023
...but lass lass Pere dey mad sha.
Which one be "I'm ordering you to sit down?, I'm ordering you to remove the cap from his head?".
It was beautiful to watch grin grin grin but no be juju be that?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Pere 1000 : Adenita 0.001

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
Venita standing up for her wife

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

Pere is shouting and dishing out unnecessary instructions, who is his child there that he is shouting?
Adekunle did well by standing up to him, if he wants to be a tyrant, he should be that in his house.
Yeah. Definitely not his fight. He just wanted to stand up for Venita. He didn't really do that well
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Osiki18(f): 1:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Where is Ike in all these chaos? 🙆🙆 What a HOH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

He can and he should rightfully speak up and go at Pere for talking to him like a child, but the initial fight has nothing to do with him it was between Venita and Pere, he jumped into it, if it were to be another HM and Pere would he jump into it

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2023
So after everything, Mercy is still playing queen.
Poor Uriel. How will anyone see her talent now sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Amillionnn:
I remember after that misyarn from Cross about women getting things easy because of their physical attributes, he went on to say he was told maybe advised to bend over for a guy to acquire all sorts and he said God forbid. How can he do that?

He said it with so much disgust. I don’t think Cross has done or will do stuff like that. His reputation is being tarnished based on association.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

Then he went to sit the Bleep down like Pere ordered him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2023
kowema:
...but lass lass Pere dey mad sha.
Which one be "I'm ordering you to sit down?, I'm ordering you to remove the cap from his head?".
It was beautiful to watch grin grin grin but no be juju be that?

That's because he is the director right now. He has that privilege I guess, but it was fun to watch.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotor wotor don wake me grin Venita no go kee me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:

But I thought Pere and venita were cool though
I think they paired up for one task and they were pretty cozy

They are not cool there is tension between them for days, Venita has been yapping about Pere to Adekunle as regards his moves for days now.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He can and he should rightfully speak up and go at Pere for talking to him like a child, but the initial fight has nothing to do with him it was between Venita and Pere, he jumped into it, if it were to be another HM and Pere would he jump into it
He is defending his love.
I see no problems with that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Oohhhhoooo so when I said this is boring, make I go sleep. Na den dem no say dem go fight ehn!

Can’t believe I missed it all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2023
ukaface:
Shey tbaj no Dey leave Neo’s side again?

Even Neo no dey leave her side, aside the fact that he said he didn't like seeing her hangout with the other guys. You should stop wailing and go look for someone to go dey their side too.

While I would want Tolanibaj to put on her Libra flirting cap and flirt with other guys (not the Baye's harassing men in their bed type tho), however she's also the type to want to please at times, especially when Neo said he didn't like the other guys.

Of course, I would like her to flirt/mingle around regardless of what Neo said about other guys, However, it doesn't mean anyone should be wailing whenever she's seen with Neo. I like her in a way. Easy going but good at gbas gbos when given negative energy like the provocative Baye found out for example. She's a good dancer and life of the party. She's also beautiful with good body. Then her friendship with others which includes Neo. So, she's got some storyline. It's not all about being provocative or rude. Even the housemates respect her because they don't bring craze to her side. The provocative Baye learned her lesson for example when she tried her rubbish near Tbaj.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

Then he went to sit the Bleep down like Pere ordered him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He will definitely sit down because they are on set, it is a wager for all and not for Pere or for Any other person.
If they weren’t on set, Pere would not even be dishing such out and NO, Adekunle would not sit. It even took the intervention Angel and Seyi for him to actually sit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Osiki18:

Lol.
Chaos that Ike has been wanting all week. He has been anticipating the fights
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Wait first o.
Omo hoh lounge has a tv..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:02am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

He will definitely sit down because they are on set, it is a wager for all and not for Pere or for Any other person.
If they weren’t on set, Pere would even be dishing such out and NO, Adekunle would not sit.

So true
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
He is defending his love.
I see no problems with that

Defender of loff......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Osiki18:
Check your tv.
Ike ego is lying cozy in bed upstairs.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Chaiii venita is washing Pere!!!

Omoh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 2:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike HOH dey sleep for bed upstairs, his subjects dey rehearse and fight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:04am On Aug 10, 2023
tolurx:
Yeah. Definitely not his fight. He just wanted to stand up for Venita. He didn't really do that well
There’s nothing wrong in Adekunle standing up for Venita, no one should dictate how any adult should behave.
The most important thing is that, He stood up to him.
No one has monopoly of madness.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Venita said Nurse Pere dey distribute him preek to women's DM like palliative.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Venita saying Pere is broke and can't afford his ticket to come to the HM......

Venita is tearing Pere down and will go in so much more......cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2023
ike just dey whine venita… person wey love fight grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.