Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472315 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Omo Islanders wake up and go Vote Adekunle Some More he just tore the military nurse to pieces cheesy cheesy cheesy Hahaha

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

No amount of wager would make a self-respecting man allow another man to order him around like a small boy and being insulted on tv (stupid)with all the housemates watching. Never. Kuku is just a wimp who tried to impress a woman almost 10 years older than him grin but failed...woefully

Dey deceive yourself!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Angel and Seyi begged him to stay!!!!
Stop reporting half story!!

Adekunle is not Whitemoney wey Pere go bully anyhow

Para dey!
Begged ? 😅 please

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:25am On Aug 10, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Omo Islanders wake up and go Vote Adekunle Some More he just tore the military nurse to pieces cheesy cheesy cheesy Hahaha

Military nurse think say Na Whitemoney e dey follow yarn!

Ade para for am...e mind dey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:26am On Aug 10, 2023
In all of this, thank God for Seyi managing egos and emotions... The guy dey try this night 💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

I am wowed!!!!!
She even said Pere is 54 years old grin grin
grin
54?
Hilarious but hard to believe!
Maybe early 40s

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:27am On Aug 10, 2023
Venita that's running her mouth cho cho cho, is she a saint?
Her secrets will be dirtier. How can you tarnish a man's image on national tv because of fake love. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Pere is useless grin
No be him be director?
Angel don takeover his job.. No be by puffing your chest like mumu grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2023
See how CeeC is applying herself to produce a movie that will come out nice and run for a decent time.
Give it to Amuche and she will come up with a film that will run for 10 hours and still have the guts to complain that the filming drained her. New York film graduate una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:
In all of this, thank God for Seyi managing egos and emotions... The guy dey try this night 💪

Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

No amount of wager would make a self-respecting man allow another man to order him around like a small boy and being insulted on tv (stupid)with all the housemates watching. Never. Kuku is just a wimp who tried to impress a woman almost 10 years older than him grin but failed...woefully
I don’t t expect to read otherwise from a Pere fan, glad others are watching, we would have woken up by morning to read half-truth.
Your military nurse was shred into pieces, he only thrives well in being a tyrant but by all means he met a madder person in Adekunle.
Na madness dem Dey use cure madness.

I know the fight has not ended, Adekunle is petty and Pere will live to tell the story.

And yes, if he fights for Venita, he is right to do so, they are friends and friends stand up for one another. Those that were not brought up with love will never understand what such gesture means.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Zoroaster:
Pere is useless grin
No be him be director?
cheesy
Yeye military nurse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Military nurse think say Na Whitemoney e dey follow yarn!

Ade para for am...e mind dey!!!
E shock am cheesy he thought Ade will still give him the first week grace LMAO I like how Ade finished him and told him he must be very foolish to think he can control him! cheesy cheesy I love that Ade established that he doesn't have issues with Kidd that he was going to have a conversation with but nothing for military nurse🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 2:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Zoroaster:
Pere is useless grin
No be him be director?
He just wanted to assert himself and live up to being called "The General" as opposed to being Kidwaya's boy cos I haven't seen any directing from him other than the cap

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2023
E be like Seyi don find Jesus o, this one he has become and embodiment of peace......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Bossy Perewinkle u have not even gotten ur own HOH and karma struck😅 see small boy Ade wey u fit birth don elbow u finish🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Venita that's running her mouth cho cho cho, is she a saint?
Her secrets will be dirtier. How can you tarnish a man's image on national tv because of fake love. undecided

I was expecting her to come say everything to his fight, make we for hear her own dirty secret too......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:36am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I was expecting her to come say everything to his fight, make we for hear her own dirty secret too......

Them no born her well to do it grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:36am On Aug 10, 2023
In as mush as he claimed to be fighting for my other baby Kidd that doesn't give him right to boss my Deks foolishly😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Alex and CeeC about to get into it......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
E shock am cheesy he thought Ade will still give him the first week grace LMAO I like how Ade finished him and told him he must be very foolish to think he can control him! cheesy cheesy I love that Ade established that he doesn't have issues with Kidd that he was going to have a conversation with but nothing for military nurse🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly the point, glad Ade made it clear that he has no issue with Kidd and they were going to talk things out.
Ade saw through what Pere is trying to do with Kidd and he called his bs, boy boy forming general.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:38am On Aug 10, 2023
Frodd too is pissed set don scatter again......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2023
tolurx:
He just wanted to assert himself and live up to being called "The General" as opposed to being Kidwaya's boy cos I haven't seen any directing from him other than the cap
He just embarassed himself cause that shit won't work on these housemates
Angel is running the show now..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

Exactly the point, glad Ade made it clear that he has no issue with Kidd and they were going to talk things out.
Add saw through what Pere is trying to do with Kidd and he called his bs, boy boy forming general.
Nne I am so proud of Ade🤩🤩🤩🤩

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Wager don scatter, evey body dey para, even Angel don para, Frodd don change am for Angel and the directors, Mercy don commot. Lol.
Make e scatter make Dem loose this wager

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Adekunle about to leave the set, wager don enter voicemail, make Biggie knack them wager loss, make hunger kill dem......

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:41am On Aug 10, 2023
CeeC is throwing jabs at Adekunle and they might go at it soon, the jabs from CeeC to Adekunle is not needed right now......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:41am On Aug 10, 2023
When is the wager presentation tho?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Omor ike reign as HOH choke!
Walahi that guy just want gbas gbos as long as him dey chop for up! grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Errrrrmmm wetin dey make Alex shout for background.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2023
They are all exhausted, Ade is right mental energy is also needed as much as physical energy.
They should go at it later in the day

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC is throwing jabs at Adekunle and they might go at it soon, the jabs from CeeC to Adekunle is not needed right now......
Adekunle replied her saying that all she knows...dishing out insults!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.