Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490592 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

He thinks this is SYE…
They have reduced him to a Mai guard…
Mai guard that made your boy start ranting like a chiwawa

O ga ju

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita is suppose to be Ike's friend why would you go and cast your supposed friend to peeps you know don't like her, Ike dey fall hand here.......Whew!!!
Don't blame him. His BFF weren't loyal to him. They never gave him food.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Baye trybe....how una dey....
Hope say una dey vote...
Small🌶️ no dey find trouble again oo

She has unlocked peace and reconciliation strategy since Monday, yesterday she also unlocked invincibility strategy anytime a fight is on going she dissappears.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Jack500:

You nailed her.

you saw through her BS, that's how she does every season. Very useless girl.
Get sense even if na small

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Don't blame him. His BFF weren't loyal to him. They never gave him food.

So because of food he sells out his supposed BFF that he is in an alliance with
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

I think I saw ilebaye and Doyin talking earlier today but I've barely seen her since then
These strikes have really made her keep to herself

Since she knows tge HMs are waiting to trigger her to get the 3rd strike and get DQed.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2023
I don't know what happened last night, but Pere is always right.🤷🚶🚶

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Graysons:
As long as Seyi is in that house ( Big Brother house,) Pere will order him up and down,and he will obey. If him no like am,make him go him papa house.🚶🚶

Because Pere is the owner of big brother house, keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Get sense even if na small

Maybe you should plug your brain first, before typing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If they win this wager Biggje suppose collect slap, after they lose the wager Biggie should now go ahead and punish all of them along with the straving that will happen next week......
You're always looking vawulence grin

I think they may still win if they pull something good together grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Omo frodd Odogwu should know what to expect when he came in this show nau…

Everybody should know their level in this house if you sef don big pass that level why you sef come back..

If them Dey do celebrity edition you think any A list celebrity would sign up??

The guy na fool. He should have stayed with his pregnant wife instead of being in the House. It shows how irresponsible he is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Lol

He was just shouting like some frustrated high school kids

Pere was giving him subtly and in a commanding way.

Ur kuku no reach

"Sit down or walk out of my set" grin

The question is, "Did he sit down and walk out"?

Ina just dey shout general up and down.
Una don see General wey him subordinates dey para for when him give orders?

A general that gets shouted at is no General....
When you command people and them obey, them we go know say you get level.....
But if them change am for you, them no respect you be that....

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

We all know who withdraw but keep cooking

Normal normal WM head strong die. Nobody fit beat am or corner am for dat house, so we know who withdraw clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Graysons:
He sat down because he's the sissy that he is. If he's all that like you all are making him to be,he would have damn the consequences and do what on his mind. But he doesn't have the stomach for it, only to shine that his frog eyes up and down, what a pussy.🤮🤮
Open mouth Waaaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

The question is, "Did he sit down and walk out"?

Ina just dey shout general up and down.
Una don see General wey him subordinates dey para for when him give orders?

A general that gets shouted at is no General....
When you command people and them obey, them we go know say you get level.....
But if them change am for you, them no respect you be that....

Giddem!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
I just want to establish that nobody gave anything back to Pere.

Let us not lie, let us not steal. One person was the epitome of calm and collected, and another was barking and raving like a mad lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I thought there was a consensus to not hold people that want to fight anymore? Why was Seyi holding Kunle? And where was that his wife to do the holding?

Kunle was doing so well as BBD, na that girl and her street fighter spirit carry my guy leg come outside. He was just cruising and minding his business, but bad company will corrupt good manners.

Lol.
General ask person to "sit down and shut up"
The person change am for General and you guys are talking about "calm and collected".
As if una don see General wey dem dey change am for before....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Direct connection to Seyi Tinubu as what to him? You must not know the kind of circles Seyi Tinubu rolls in. Seyi Tinubu no dey dem E money and Obi Cubana levels at all…

Trust me if Mercy was Seyi’s personal friend, she will never be in BBN hustling to win 130k dollars…

I don’t know where you guys just come up with these useless Tales by Moonlight angry
She no reach. I doubt Seyi Tinubu will stoop that low to associate with her. But to fck her, it is possible.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Mai guard that made your boy start ranting like a chiwawa

O ga ju
Everyone knows that Adekunle’s voice is naturally loud,so leave trash for lawman..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Seyi came to sit down when pere, Ike and Ceec, kiddwaya and Doyin were talking

Pere asked him to excuse them
Seyi just stood up and left.

Ike says see the problem.

Tried to call seyi back and Seyi refused

Dis pere guy is so full of himself. Well his yeye strategy can only fool some ladies. Any reasonable male will see Tru him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Meet Adekunle Olopade..
The first man to reduce a general to an ordinary Mai guard..

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Jack500:

Maybe you should plug your brain first, before typing.
Calling someone useless is childish

After you people will be claiming pity party when they come for you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Maybe he didn't give it to venita when she wanted it, reason for her tears and badmouth

Whatever the case, it doesn’t invalidate the fact that Pere shares his dick in DMs like palliative. Maybe he’s doing such for financial reward as he has been accused of being a gigolo.

Man must chop, that’s one of his ways of paying bills? We should be happy for our nurse in military uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol.
The person change am for General and you guys are talking about "calm and collected".

I just tire ...general wey no know no when to simmer .....he must ve thought he will get a replay of SYE where wm was shaking like jelly fish and it took the whole house to defend him...only adekunle stood up for himself and put him in his place after venita donbdo 1st round.....

General wey no get stars ....loool....make un no make me diss pere o....I still like am but diss plenty ......u guys shd just leave my adekunle ......looool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

Siddon there. Mercy wey be Seyi fav btch. Just go do more findings about him. There's a lot happening outside that we cannot know, those ones na things wey dey sup for normal runs girls them. If you know the calibre of men these girls dey nak, you won't doubt anything. I believe you know the Mercy/Nengi/Beauty kind of beef because of *you know whom*. Just leave that thing, wetin dey happen for background, you'd be shocked to your bone marrow. As much as we watch the show, some of us dey try our best to know deeper than the show, I just love to know more and do my findings. It changes nothing tho.
E-money, Obi and others are not in Seyi's circle, sure, but they run his dad's D empire and one way or the other, it's all business, and they are in it together. Have you publicly seen E-money and Tinubu together? They need not come out publicly for you to see, since everyone is trying to paint a clean image outside.
If Frodd no remain coded inside the house, he go cast himself. He's already being too proud, or you think it's club money that Frodd use blow overnight? Just take your time and do your research and findings, you'll be shocked at discoveries you'll make.
E-money that visited Tinubu's loyalist, Mc Oluomo to pay homage was saying that he (Mc Oluomo) is a powerful man. As for Frodd, if he starts parroting, they may whack him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

I just tire ...general wey no know no when to simmer .....he must ve thought he will get a replay of SYE where wm was shaking like jelly fish and it took the whole house to defend him...only adekunle stood up for himself and put him in his place after venita donbdo 1st round.....

General wey no get stars ....loool....make un no make me diss pere o....I still like am but diss plenty ......u guys shd just leave my adekunle ......looool
Nobody hold you ooo

At least we know who be who for Street.... general no get stars but he is >>>>>kuku

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Meet Adekunle Olopade..
The first man to reduce a general to an ordinary Mai guard..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

You're always looking vawulence grin

I think they may still win if they pull something good together grin

They are not going to do anything reasonable, another fight is brewing and it would involve Seyi vs Pere vs CeeC, with side attractions being Venita and Mercy vs Uriel, Angel vs CeeC, Adekunle vs CeeC.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Allnacruise post=125010507][/quote]

While their fave is painting the internet with his diiick..Lets paint this place with Adekunle’s cuteness..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nwamazi8: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Adekunle is a biTch though, imagine instigating a fight against your fellow man over a woman? Venita literally has him around her fingers smh

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Chai, islanders sabi give me joy ooooo. See how them come to fight for their bad boy deks for here. My fellow islanders una too much ooooo. Tiri gbosa for una. GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Funny thing is Pere and Adekunle share almost the same fanbase

sha i love the drama both are giving, let them continue, while i pump more vote for them

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol.

Did he not sit down and shut up after ranting though?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.