Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468612 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
MamBi:

I am pained! I went to bed when they started getting ready for the rehearsal cry

It’s all over then chai
I was waiting to read your update…
I went to bed when Kunle and Venita were in the garden - having a very weird and long gist (neither was listening to the other lipsrsealed)
I kukuma went to sleep
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

I just tire grin
I don't even know how seyi has the authority to fire anybody?
He fired ceec now wants to fire pere

Is that how producer used to do? grin
Scondy

What do you say about abuse of authority again??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
ba7man:
Let's face it. Pere isn't used to opposition so he was unnerved at the open disrespect thrown in his face by Adekunle and Seyi later...... He's still sulking over it at the moment by demanding for an apology.

Pere has seen opposition before in this same manner.

Is he asking for apology from Adekunle or just Seyi?

And how does this translate to "fear in his eyes"....?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
When you're put in a leadership position over people that don't gain anything from following you, No pay, no nothing, watch how you relate with them or else they'll disrespect you.

Pere needs to learn this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:

Why?

I like the mind games and ego clash going on

I’m easily triggered to fight

I no dey like plenty talk

I like slap you , then you slap me back , then we go fight better fight
So no need
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2023
MamBi:

I am pained! I went to bed when they started getting ready for the rehearsal cry
You missed out , a lot.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

I just tire grin

If they win this wager Biggje suppose collect slap, after they lose the wager Biggie should now go ahead and punish all of them along with the straving that will happen next week......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

I know

You understand where I’m coming from sha

And it doesn’t help that ade looks like yemi facially 😂😂😂😂😂

Lool...I gerrit...adekunle isn't yemi...yemi was lily livered and love of women no make am see road...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
ADEKUNLE OMOOBA THE RESIDENT INTELLECT AND FINE BOBO.........

CYNTHIA (CEEC) BOLD, BEAUTIFUL AND BLUNT

LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM(laslas na you go tire)

They are in that house till the last day........the plan was just to watch for fun but naaaaaaa they deserve more

ISLANDERS
SPARTANS

TOP TWO HERE WE COME..................

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Now it's an Agenda ba...
Kwa Kwa Kwa!
Dey play
Until someone accuse him of those crimes....those narratives are weightless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

His gaining shippers will be dependent on how his fans treat the other half of the ship.

You people must be nice to her and sweet, you must not say any ugly things about her. I dey tell you now, so, make you dey mindful of how you post about the other half of the ship.

I have stanned people that were in solid ships, I know as this thing dey go. Goodluck to you all

Shippers are already throwing in voted for Adekunle as we speak

I’m in 5 major voting groups and I know what’s up

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2023
ba7man:
When you're put in a leadership position over people that don't gain anything from following you, No pay, no nothing, watch how you relate with them or else they'll disrespect you.

Pere needs to learn this.

To add to that he had no idea of what was going on on the set he is suppose to directing......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Pere has seen opposition before in this same manner.

Is he asking for apology from Adekunle or just Seyi?

And how does this translate to "fear in his eyes"....?
Not "fear"....... Pere wasn't fearful at all.

More like indignation at the audacity of Adeks talking back at him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

The only bragging rights he gave you people was making finals without winning the money. What a bragging right!!

Outside the house, Sheggz has given his fans multiple bragging rights! Deals upon deals! Just last week alone he influenced for 4 brands. An ambassador to top two brands in Nigeria. If Kuku was doing well he wouldn't be given a second chance to go back to a show he would never win regardless Kuku said Shella ship was a strategy but see him dying inside a canoe just 2wks on a show. Apart from captain Morgan and Tecno he influenced, Kuku doesn't have any endorsement deal, not even one ambassadorial deal!!

Imagine housemates coming to tell Kuku that their members of their team told them to be wary of Kuku because he has bad energy, so much for person wey dey outshine another. Mtchwww

Based on your Logic

Mercy / Whitemoney are not doing well? Hence the call up to Big brother?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
People who don't know anything about film making like me are lost now. Seyi says he has fired Pere grin he has already wasted a lot of his money cheesy cheesy

He is the producer...
So he gets to hire every other person...so if directors they form too big...na to fire them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

I just tire grin

Ok Seyi is right oh cheesy
Producer hires everybody and can fire everybody

No wonder he said if it's in the real world pere and ceec would have been fired because they are wasting his money

No wonder he fired ceec and Pere and Ike is begging him to bring Pere back but ceec can go grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
These people are delaying us. I want them to have that meeting and fire Ceec and Pere , or Seyi and Venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2023
MamBi doll
I was just given this thread
What went down (at least hope it has a good chunk of what happened)

https://twitter.com/n0lah0lmes/status/1689441662546722816?s=46&t=UEyCflBKGRDtsp0rWPegYQ
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

He is the producer...
So he gets to hire every other person...so if directors they form too big...na to fire them
How does he plan to replace them in less than 24hours plus this isn't real life

So how come he has the authority to fire who he wants
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Anyway, Nollywood still hasn't used Pere for what they need to use him for.

All these Loverboy roles they keep foisting on him is not it, this man has villain energy. Give him the role of a despicable villain, give him a Cuban cigar, give him a well-tailored suit and a bunch of lackeys and let him cook.

They keep casting him as a loverboy, and this man is not a loverboy. He's a narcissist with an unhealthy need to be respected, CAST HIM PROPERLY
and give me a bloody good villain!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

He is the producer...
😂 ok. Then I want him to fire Pere and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Wow so pere and venita have had something outside before

Interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m easily triggered to fight

I no dey like plenty talk

I like slap you , then you slap me back , then we go fight better fight
So no need

It’s obvious😁

Kindly tone down on anti Venita rhetorics, it is not doing Ade any good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

How about you talk of Venita who refused to release the cap and told Pere to kiss her ass

Mind you ,she started it first

Venita get bad mouth ...where have I said she is right ....I haven't even said who is right or wrong...I am just saying no one should come and make adekunle a villain...he stood up to Pere when he tried bullshit with him despite being about 10years older...that's a man right there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2023
ba7man:
Not "fear"....... Pere wasn't fearful at all.

More like indignation at the audacity of Adeks talking back at him.

I can take this one, but not fear

Pere is a condescending motherfucker, so, it is expected to feel indignation at someone's audacity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Shippers are already throwing in voted for Adekunle as we speak

I’m in 5 major voting groups and I know what’s up

As long as you people are nice to Venita, they will be throwing votes to him

Shippers split their votes a lot of times, just be nice to the other half, and if it comes down to it, they will just pack and vote Adekunle eventually like they did with Shella.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Beorn:

I think some Adekunle fans are being emotional over her staying longer because of her ship with Adekunle but ship apart, Venita is needed on this show.

She's highly opinionated, active in almost every facet of the house - be it gossips, tasks or wagers. She might be emotional but she's no pushover and she'd say her mind even if it is from a distance.

When the house becomes boring, it's we viewers that would be first to complain. But this is someone adding atarado to the show and we want her out.

She owns her own...same as adekunle....they have their individuality ....she knows adekunle isn't one that acts based on emotions...shey she tried carrying face foe him and he ghosted her for like 2 days...no be she come beg...Adekunle is naturally gentlemanly and nice ...but he ain't no fool ..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

The only bragging rights he gave you people was making finals without winning the money. What a bragging right!!

Outside the house, Sheggz has given his fans multiple bragging rights! Deals upon deals! Just last week alone he influenced for 4 brands. An ambassador to top two brands in Nigeria. If Kuku was doing well, he wouldn't be given a second chance to go back to a show he would never win regardless. Kuku said Shella ship was a strategy but see him dying inside a canoe just 2wks on a show. Apart from captain Morgan and Tecno he influenced, Kuku doesn't have any endorsement deal, not even one ambassadorial deal!!

Imagine housemates coming to tell Kuku that their members of their team told them to be wary of Kuku because he has bad energy, so much for person wey dey outshine another. Mtchwww
They said All Stars and u are mentioning Shegzs..
I guess Mercy,Ceecee,Alex,Whitemoney,Cross were not doing well outside and that is why they were given a second chance…common sense is very common but it is very very far from you…You claim ur pick pocket is doing well than Adekunle and u come here to cry everyday..I pray God delivers ur miserable soul..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

I can take this one, but not fear

Pere is a condescending motherfucker, so, it is expected to feel indignation at someone's audacity.
I swear, the way he walks around in silence, swollen with pride is something else.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

I am wowed!!!!!
She even said Pere is 54 years old grin grin
And how old is the old hag Venita ?60 yrs ancient of days, dragging runs with her grand children, pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
Anyway, Nollywood still hasn't used Pere for what they need to use him for.

All these Loverboy roles they keep foisting on him is not it, this man has villain energy. Give him the role of a despicable villain, give him a Cuban cigar, give him a well-tailored suit and a bunch of lackeys and let him cook.

They keep casting him as a loverboy, and this man is not a loverboy. He's a narcissist with an unhealthy need to be respected, CAST HIM PROPERLY
and give me a bloody good villain!

Give him villain role just because he said that crap on SYE about respecting HOH and those mugus fear? They should just give him role because of that? Na wa o…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Seyi says he will not work with pere and he's firing pere too

Seyi is saying how can ceec be saying that Alex manipulated the whole house against her?.

Ike says it's obsession
He thinks they are both obsessed with each other
Seyi says no, the way it's going, ceec is more obsessed with Alex at this point

Seyi said if it's the real world he has sacked the 2 of them

Another person defending Alex ?

God of Alex oh!!!!!
💃💃💃💃

Biko was the call out direct or indirect speech?.
Cus these HMs are very lily livered. If you want call person out, go him front. I'm tired of all this backyard cowardly talks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Beorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.