Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1510635 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
3gpvids:

Premium is now 10k votes
Prestige is 10k votes not premium.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:
I don't think I have seen Cee C laughing

Always frowning

She laughs a lot, actually

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

10??

One DStv prestige is worth #450,000+ and someone arranged 10 iucs (#4.5millon) to vote

Honestly na woman go win this show this season

It is very easy na.. Just sort from people that have the prestige sub

I have gotten like 5 already from people that don't vote at all...Got three from my neighbors this morning and 2 from my cousins and I am still hunting for more

That prestige sweet die

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita saying Pere is broke and can't afford his ticket to come to the HM......

Venita is tearing Pere down and will go in so much more......cheesy grin cheesy

Campaign of calumny, the same thing mercy did to Ike. Cowards!

Bloody cowards!!

Pere himself said he is broke and told us why. His movie cost him so much

I am glad he told viewers this, Venwitch didn't say anything new

lipsrsealed😡😡

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
White money dey visit herbalist steady. Nothing way anybody go tell me. Which wan me oyeneku onye jambala. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
E come be like say na only Whitemoney get bigrole for this movie. If to say Uriel know, she for drag for chief priest because even the Queen no get many dialogue for the film

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:

Dear Biggie,

Good afternoon Sir,
We dare you to make the parrot go curazzzy with spilling- spill big, spill violence, spill drama
Shock us, scare us... this is a dare
Thank you boss
Bye

mily
I am not expecting much from the parrot

Biggie always hype stuff like this and end up doing little of nothing close to the hype

Morever I hope the parrot talks clear this time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

But if you use that 400k buy regular IUCs and subscribe for normal premium package you will have access to more than 10K votes na.
The package is not exclusively for voting. It's a year subscription that comes with some exclusive VIP benefits. 10k votes is one of those benefits.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Even Kuku's greatest supporters are beginning to see him for who he is cheesy cheesy

No true Islander will have this take about Adenita ship. This is what we wanted from last season also what Ade wanted.
Besides being like Shella is not bad. Look at how well Sheggz has done for himself, who wouldn't want that for his/her fave.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
omotolly22:
Adekunle sitting at the top after causing chaos both on twitter and nairaland

Adekunle na man you be
Hope you dey see the date

That was Tuesday chart nau

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whitemoney aced his role perfectly and I hope he goes into acting and forget about music forever!
I can’t wait to see Illebaye’s performancegrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
I have nothing against Venita but I don’t like Kunle being in this Pdg. I just don’t like it.

This pdg gang does not sit well with me. I don’t like the way they moving.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
jenifer007:

It is very easy na.. Just sort from people that have the prestige sub

I have gotten like 5 already from people that don't vote at all...Got three from my neighbors this morning and 2 from my cousins and I am still hunting for more

That prestige sweet die
I didn't know the prestige plan was popular until now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
meobizy:
…and a normal person will pay such sum for only one year? Na money miss road go try am. Subscription for one full year is cheaper than that.

I saw it, and Googled the package cos 10k votes is mad, a really tempting plan...
I thought it would have extra prime channels...then when I saw it is just premium for a year, I wanted to see how I could do it...then I saw it is not 200K plus... I borrowed sense. I do not even watch TV at all., these days..
I see everyday that I am a BB addict, not a stan
A stan would buy that...
Not mily

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
OhBritannia:
Adekunle should be very careful with venita.
Let him not think he has found a girlfriend because venita is an upcoming nuclear bomb.

She will go on national television to tell lies just to destroy a man.

How can you say pere can't pay flight ticket, the same pere that paid Ashanti to feature in his movie.

Does that even make sense?

The same way her friend said Ike is dirty on national TV but went back to 'make out' with him. I am just so pained that these talks are not filtering back to the people who should hear them

Pere even admitted on the night they did their intro that he is broke cos of the movie.

Venwitch will unravel on this show

we are in week 3
We watch!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oba Waya bare body looking so delicious while performing 😍 no wonder even the 54yrs military nurse has been jerking of to him and fantasizing to kiss him as revealed by venita🤣😅😁😅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Campaign of calumny, the same thing mercy did to Ike. Cowards!

Bloody cowards!!

Pere himself said he is broke and told us why. His movie cost him so much

I am glad he told viewers this, Venwitch didn't say anything new

lipsrsealed😡😡
And it wasn't even dat deep.

More like saying,my movie cost me fortune

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
OhBritannia:
Adekunle should be very careful with venita.
Let him not think he has found a girlfriend because venita is an upcoming nuclear bomb.

She will go on national television to tell lies just to destroy a man.

How can you say pere can't pay flight ticket, the same pere that paid Ashanti to feature in his movie.

Does that even make sense?
Lol

Words from a rejected failed actress

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

I didn't know the prestige plan was popular until now

It is a new plan, no It surely was not there for BBT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I wonder why viewers aren't voting for Ike, the guy is reality TV gold, he knows how to stir the pot and cause chaos and Its interesting to watch.......

They are waiting for his fans to vote for him lipsrsealed

Them go wait tire!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

I am not expecting much from the parrot

Biggie always hype stuff like this and end up doing little of nothing close to the hype

Morever I hope the parrot talks clear this time

Please, the parrot shouldn't talk, someone might get injured. This is the first BBNaija season where most of the gbas gbos is from stuff that happened outside the house - and we've not even heard up to 1% of everything. Even former housemates not in the house are collecting stray bullets!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

No amount of wager would make a self-respecting man allow another man to order him around like a small boy and being insulted on tv (stupid)with all the housemates watching. Never. Kuku is just a wimp who tried to impress a woman almost 10 years older than him grin but failed...woefully

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Agwunwayi the lioness!!!grin
The slayer of the Patriots!grin
GIddem!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

U no dey rest...start the season talking positively like u like the person so that when u start pushing nonsense narrative, they ll think she likes him so she must be objective...

It is how u see nothing wrong in pere's abuse of authority as a director and speaking in commanding tones to grown adults....but no.....adekunle must ve been mad to stand up to is nonsense...no one is voting venita .....that doesn't mean we will start running her down....face ur cross...unfortunately beyond drinking ,he adds nothing to the house....let's take about that one...

Thank you very much ,you have study that girl very well

Every season she picks a housemate and pretend to like them ,so that when she starts dragging the person ,people would say she is neutral ,or very observant and intelligent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Venita that's running her mouth cho cho cho, is she a saint?
Her secrets will be dirtier. How can you tarnish a man's image on national tv because of fake love. undecided

Her day will come
I pray Ike spills
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

I just tire ...general wey no know no when to simmer .....he must ve thought he will get a replay of SYE where wm was shaking like jelly fish and it took the whole house to defend him...only adekunle stood up for himself and put him in his place after venita donbdo 1st round.....

General wey no get stars ....loool....make un no make me diss pere o....I still like am but diss plenty ......u guys shd just leave my adekunle ......looool

WM no shake oo. I remembered clearly. In fact WM wan beat am and didn't mind DQ if not for some hms dat held him back. That someone goes on d offensive doesn't mean he will come out on top.

Pere likes going on d offensive and unfortunately and funnily some ppl see dat as upper hand. But realistically wen WM and adekunle went on d defensive against pere, he was shocked, werey dey use macho man tactic dey hide him fear.

Adekunle thank u for giving it back to dat morafucker.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
omotolly22:
Adekunle sitting at the top after causing chaos both on twitter and nairaland

Adekunle na man you be
He rubbished the pervert military nurse😁 What a man😍

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Frodd just dey do like old man
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

I don’t t expect to read otherwise from a Pere fan, glad others are watching, we would have woken up by morning to read half-truth.
Your military nurse was shred into pieces, he only thrives well in being a tyrant but by all means he met a madder person in Adekunle.
Na madness dem Dey use cure madness.

I know the fight has not ended, Adekunle is petty and Pere will live to tell the story.

And yes, if he fights for Venita, he is right to do so, they are friends and friends stand up for one another. Those that were not brought up with love will never understand what such gesture means.

We will revisit this when Pere wins HOH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
omotolly22:
Big brother fans are too emotional abeg ,if you know u can't watch it without emotions ,then tune in to africa magic epic abeg where karma happens after 3 days

Venita can be annoying and overbearing sometimes, but she is giving content and things to talk about, now viewers are planning on how to vote her out

That is how you guys would vote out the people bringing the buzz ,and leave us with boring housemate because of emotions

Unfortunately for Venita

If she leaves , The house will still be lit

She needs to go , Cee C is bitter but she’s not as vile as Venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I still don’t understand the Venita and Adekunle supposed ship because I never see them share a kiss , not even a lips touch… maybe na me never see am

Dey play

Be there waiting for adults like you to kiss

They’re taking it slow

Leave them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.