Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500703 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
He rubbished the pervert military nurse😁 What a man😍

He dragged him by his public dick..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
mayor1814:

WM no shake oo. I remembered clearly. In fact WM wan beat am and didn't mind DQ if not for some hms dat held him back. That someone goes on d offensive doesn't mean he will come out on top.

Pere likes going on d offensive and unfortunately and funnily some ppl see dat as upper hand. But realistically wen WM and adekunle went on d defensive against pere, he was shocked, werey dey use macho man tactic dey hide him fear.

Adekunle thank u for giving it back to dat morafucker.

Whitemoney wan beat pere for SYE ?

The same one that was a sissy reporting to all house mate ,same one that pere almost made shed tears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Rather than Seyi get into a shouting match with Pere he just knocked him off the set.....cheesy grin cheesy

That’s how stars do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Dey play

Be there waiting for adults like you to kiss

They’re taking it slow

Leave them

They might not even kiss..

Those two know what they are doing..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Make e win HOH first, una go know whose house them dey

Cee C and Angel go give am wotowoto

Even mercy

Who’s going to put up with his general nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Hopefully you ain't among those that dragged venita first week for supporting Neo

Who would drag Venita for supporting neo ??

Isn’t that ment ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

He dragged him by his public dick..
Yes baby I had a good laugh all night😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Cee C and Angel go give am wotowoto

Even mercy

Who’s going to put up with his general nonsense

Let's not debate on this pls.
Let him win first, then we talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yes baby I had a good laugh all night😅😅

Gbamest..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
omotolly22:
This all stars wey dem no invite shege really pain his fans sha

But seriously even though they invite him how would he cope,you guys know he only strives in abusing women

And there is nobody like bella in that house that he can abuse ,he can't even try it with small pepper ilebaye

You guys are even lucky the did not bring him,if not pere would bully him ,till he takes voluntary exit .

They should head to the nearest tree and do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
Btw, I hope those who said the house will be boring if Ilegbaye no dey there are watching. See all the many dramas that has happened and that babe is missing from all.
And it's not useless drama caused by alcohol and preek that the antagonist will feign forgetfulness in the morning, but interesting drama as a result of egos and intellects clashing.

cheesy
The girl is truly truly over rated!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Let's not debate on this pls.
Let him win first, then we talk

Ur Mai guard will not do nadaaa….
This is not SYE..
People wey go give am wotowoto plenty..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Make e win HOH first, una go know whose house them dey
There’s nothing he can do though, he can only shout “the emblem on my neck “ and nothing more.
These current housemates are aware of his game and they will make the seat hot for him if he tries shit. Everybody don see am finish and he is not respected in any way.

What Adekunle did to him last night has further deflated his ego

If you are watching now, you should listen to Frodd and Mercy about Pere.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:

It is a new plan, no It surely was not there for BBT
Yeah

It is a new plan

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
omotolly22:
This all stars wey dem no invite shege really pain his fans sha

But seriously even though they invite him how would he cope,you guys know he only strives in abusing women

And there is nobody like bella in that house that he can abuse ,he can't even try it with small pepper ilebaye

You guys are even lucky the did not bring him,if not pere would bully him ,till he takes voluntary exit .

They said ALL STARS and u are mentioning that pick pocket..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by joeyrayroy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chimezie198:
Frodd just dey do like old man

Na senior man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

There’s nothing he can do though, he can only shout “the emblem on my neck “ and nothing more.
These current housemates are aware of his game and they will make the seat hot for him if he tries shit. Everybody don see am finish and he is not respected in any way.

I don't argue future occurrence
Let him win first

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

Unfortunately for him no emblem this season..
He go bark tire..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec apology, the biggest losers are Alex and Tolanibaj.

They thought they finally got the housemates were they wanted them by turning everybody against Ceec only for her to apologize and make both of them look silly lol

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

The same way her friend said Ike is dirty on national TV but went back to 'make out' with him. I am just so pained that these talks are not filtering back to the people who should hear them

Pere even admitted on the night they did their intro that he is broke cos of the movie.

Venwitch will unravel on this show

we are in week 3
We watch!

Venita is a big witch

I don’t know how they’re seeing what she’s doing as a form of entertainment

It’s evil , vile and disturbing

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ur Mai guard will not do nadaaa….
This is not SYE..
People wey go give am wotowoto plenty..

Ok.

Provided they give it to him face to face, not the type Venwitch gave in the HOH room lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chimezie198:
Frodd just dey do like old man
I talk the same thing say the guy is boring, he is not the first married man in the house but he is the most boring married man to ever step foot in the house.

Even pere and white money way senior am dae try to dae interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
At least cee c is an open book.
I cant say same for some people.

I dunno what it is with white money talking to housemates while he is inadvertently talking to viewers! Every damn tn he says should be looked at very well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Who would drag Venita for supporting neo ??

Isn’t that ment ??

Alot of people did
Scroll to that date

I even posted in her defence that day
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike is a mad man he is outside casting Adekunle and Venita, who is Ike loyal to sef......

Only to himself as it should be on this show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

I talk the same thing say the guy is boring, he is not the first married man in the house but he is the most boring married man to ever step foot in the house.

People like frodd and venita came for one thing only!

To pave way for their bff Mercy!
By any means necessary.
I hope viewers are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol, true
The cracks are showing now too, within the conjoined fanbases

Whew! Fighting between capable/mouthy fanbases can be such fun…

The cooking, counter-cooking…. Too funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Avedonn:

Pere has been silently beefing Adekunle lately.

For what nah?
How is Kunle better than Pere?

He fine pass am?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
mayor1814:

WM no shake oo. I remembered clearly. In fact WM wan beat am and didn't mind DQ if not for some hms dat held him back. That someone goes on d offensive doesn't mean he will come out on top.

Pere likes going on d offensive and unfortunately and funnily some ppl see dat as upper hand. But realistically wen WM and adekunle went on d defensive against pere, he was shocked, werey dey use macho man tactic dey hide him fear.

Adekunle thank u for giving it back to dat morafucker.
Ahhhh

Try dey fear God with the lies nau

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

He will soon leave

No one will pardon him next week ,at this point e be like say Uriel fit even get fans pass that guy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ds Ike should be protected at all cost!
Such a character!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.