Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466905 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike is a useless leader lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Cross likes them young!
Let’s call them CROSSBAYE….lolgrin
Whitemoney seems to be slowing down illebaye coupled with the strikes…I really miss my reckless babygrin

Or BACROSS!!!! Like Bacock.

They would make the perfect TV couple.

It’s quite sad that Biggy is a hater of beautiful things else he would have cancelled Ilebaye’s strikes. I miss my gen z baddie too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel says everyone in the house should be scared of Ike. She believes he can't stand for anything and thus can't be a leader because he is easily manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
ike is not normal grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

My point still stands. Kabiyesi doesn’t have to dance to your tune. What he is doing isn’t weird so stop trying to make it seem like he is for not wanting to exchange saliva or explore sexually on TV.

Nobody said he has to do anything, in the same way people should also be allowed to state their theories on the actions of housemates in the house

Everybody in that house donated themselves to be analysed for the duration of their stay there, so, you people should stop bullying others for analysing.

What is it sef? If Kabiyesi no wan phuck, viewers are allowed to state why they think he is so, and as long as he is not being insulted, no harm no foul. Na wa o

Hian! I never see this kain thing before.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sexyberry06(f): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Thank you Angel for pointing out who Ike is

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel, you're not telling us what we don't already know about Ike. We know all these things and we like him like that. His character is good for entertainment 😆

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

O mai God!!

They should give me the ship I've been craving for this season

What do we name the ship?

Cross has these affinity for girls within Ilebaye's age group. Angel, Saskay were all same age!

I don't mind the ship thou kiss

On Twitter, we call men like him predators

They like to catch them young because they can't deal with older women. Eyan Leonardo Di Caprio

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bennytwin:
Ilebaye fans that are happy.
They dont know whitemoney wants to use ilebaye and shine.

The way whitemoney takes out his competition is very funny. He has seen he cannot take over the kitchen completely. What he does is to make snide remarks about people he feels might be strong and pretending to care about competition

Doing it to cee c,mercy and Ilebaye.
I see u white.
You are absolutely right but be rest assured that he won’t do it for too long cos illebaye cannot be caged or suppressed!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel has finished Ike's leadership in the diary room grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

Perhaps it is not a ship,just bbn viewers misconstruing the situation

They should do well to clarify, because Venita is burning all of her bridges to maintain this non-ship, and viewers are allowed to misconstrue, considering they are sharing a bed and have been doing so for days now.

Bryann and Daniella was a ship even though they both had different entanglements outside of each other, even Pere and Cross is a ship.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike is making these housemates run mad 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel says she is excited for the housemates to fail the wager. She believes Ike is the cause of the chaos in the house. According to her, it started when he insisted on playing the king and took the script upstairs when she didn't accept. She says she feels like she is in a forest and a tiger is chasing her.
Biggie asked her if the tiger is wearing a HOH badge
She said yes. The housemates are all in a wild forest and Ike is chasing them mercilessly.
She wants the HOH to be decided by the collective because some people in the house do not deserve to be leaders. She wants Biggie to enter the room when they are sleeping so he can feel the wild energy himself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
ColdHunter:

You mean Venita and her wife?
Jesu!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Nobody said he has to do anything, in the same way people should also be allowed to state their theories on the actions of housemates in the house

Everybody in that house donated themselves to be analysed for the duration of their stay there, so, you people should stop bullying others for analysing.

What is it sef? If Kabiyesi no wan phuck, viewers are allowed to state why they think he is so, and as long as he is not being insulted, no harm no foul. Na wa o

Hian! I never see this kain thing before.

Please, don’t attempt to be unfortunate on my mention.

FYI, it’s shocking how amnesia is working on your person. Read everything you’ve written about Kabiyesi’s ship and decide if you were analyzing or just being plain vile and agending different silly agendas.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel just confirmed what I said earlier.

Two BFFs have dropped there badge and Ike is wearing it.

Ike ooooooo........OG gan gan.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin grin
2 of Ike's BFF'S resigned.
Lol.
I like this regime grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

They should do well to clarify, because Venita is burning all of her bridges to maintain this non-ship, and viewers are allowed to misconstrue, considering they are sharing a bed and have been doing so for days now.

Bryann and Daniella was a ship even though they both had different entanglements outside of each other, even Pere and Cross is a ship.

It is a friend-SHIP or a non romantic ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
COOL10:

He said something about Angel misbehaving with regards to the task or something. It's just psychological stress. The house is getting to him.

Thanks kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel has killed me

mehn i want Ike for HoH next week

omo person go go mental nextweek, that i am sure of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike is the best casting choice this All Stars.

Omo. Singlehandedly shot the house to hell.

Ike my guy. This is who people are not voting for. If someone like Ike leaves that house, Omo, content will reduce.

Infact Ike should win HOH next week again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
kowema:
grin grin grin
2 of Ike's BFF'S resigned.
Lol.
I like this regime grin
And he's wearing the bff's badges himself

He's his own bff!🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

Please, don’t attempt to be unfortunate on my mention.

FYI, it’s shocking how amnesia is working on your person. Read everything you’ve written about Kabiyesi’s ship and decide if you were analyzing or just bring plain vile and agending different silly agendas.

I was analysing. I did not use One Vile word about that ship

If I did, please embolden it, or get out of my mentions.

A lot of Nigerians have comprehension issues, so, you people transfer your useless frustrations into the words of others. Mention one vile term I used in the analysis of that ship, and make sure you know the meaning of the term "vile" while doing so.

Ah ah! Somebody cannot even do analysis again on this thread, without another one of you jumping on the post. It is this irritating rubbish you people do that makes people start hating on innocent housemates.

Mention the vile thing I used to describe that ship, quote me and put it in bold. You will understand English by force today, since all your education is a waste.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:

And he's wearing the bff's badges himself

He's his own bff!🤣🤣🤣

Lol. The guy is ment!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel is spitting fire....this girl is smart sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zoroaster:
Ike is a useless leader lipsrsealed

He's the content we signed up for.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:
Ike is the best casting choice this All Stars.

Omo. Singlehandedly shot the house to hell.

Ike my guy. This is who people are not voting for. If someone like Ike leaves that house, Omo, content will reduce.

Infact Ike should win HOH next week again.
Don't mind them.
It's the dry drama that manifests twice per week after taking alcohol that they queue behind.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
I have never seen Angel like this about someone…. She is soberly tearing Ike’s reign apart.

But wait oh, how can 1 person eat 5 eggs at a sitting?

Biggie said “maybe they have poultry farms”

And Angel says they must have been chickens, hens or cocks in their previous lives..

I don laugh tire…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
I have been very particular about the words I use on certain housemates, because I understand that English is hard for many Nigerians to understand, and yet, that is not enough for some of you

Even a handle that has not even been active on this thread, na on top my head you wan catch highlights because you failed English comprehension all your life. Rubbish and nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Geezeem:
Venwitch and her ship spooning away their lives on bed... Hermes 2. 0 lipsrsealed grin

They accused Hermes of abandoning his game because of Allyson but now their fave is towing that same path grin😝

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

On Twitter, we call men like him predators

They like to catch them young because they can't deal with older women. Eyan Leonardo Di Caprio
Leonardo na their mentor.
No one does it like him. The lifesytle kinda ruined his image to some people including me.
I am not comfortable with older men preying on young girls.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
I love Venita's Accent most out of all ijgb ladies! She reminds me of Monalisa😊
Have you dumped Adekunle for Venita’s fake accent?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.