Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471961 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin Frodd told Biggie to get a psychologist to evaluate Ike's mental state.
He said he even had a dream about Ike.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
LMAO

Why do these people think Ike is running mental?

The guy is too good

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

We want O

Dangerous, toxic, ugly.

We want it all. We want somebody to hate on abeg, if there are no villains, there can be no heroes.

But you didn't want ilebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Frodd (a fat guy) talk say some housemates just want to eat and eat and eat until they get fat before going home grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

We don't want that type of dangerous and toxic vawulence
What type of violence do you want? The ones that involves them getting physical?
Who's your favorite there?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:

But you like that of Tacha and Ceec?

I have never liked ceec but both ceec and tacha don't go around looking for trouble,jamming heads,instigating trouble in the whole house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

But you didn't want ilebaye

Ilebaye is not a villain here. She's the victim and victims are boring

And I did not say anything about wanting Ilebaye or not, so, I don't know why you'd say I didn't want her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
mycar:

What type of violence do you want? The ones that involves them getting physical?
Who's your favorite there?

I prefer the normal face to face quarrels
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

I have never liked ceec but both ceec and tacha don't go around looking for trouble,jamming heads,instigating trouble in the whole house.

If everywhere is all kumbaya now, you'll be one of the first to trash the season and call it boring.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
garfield1:

I prefer the normal face to face quarrels
that one is more dangerous
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike Ike my man .

Do not stop pressing your unwashed butt on their faces 😁😁😁

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

This may be a point that can be argued upon.

He seems to enjoy Liquorose's company a lot though and I recall he picked an interest in her, before Emmanuel told him to stay off.

Tbh, I don't know and can't say, but as long as he continues to gravitate towards significantly younger women, he'll always be suspect.

I mean, Ilebaye is 11 whole years younger than this man. He was possibly in Secondary school when she was born.

What is wrong with 11 years angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

CrossGel shippers did not offer Cross 40M, it was CrossKay shippers that offered him 20M, and this was like 2 years before General election, so, I don't know where some of these your theories are coming from.

Nice on sha

Watch the SYE reunion again. Cross mentioned that also rejected that 20m from CrossGel shippers. 20m + 20m =
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I usually don't like having more than one fave in a season but at this point I'm adding Ike to my list of faves

This boy is absolutely mad🤣🤣

Ike and Ilebaye till the last day

Praying for him to win Hoh next time

Ikegang welcome me

You're welcome my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
Today I drop pere as one of my favs

He just shot himself on the foot for me.

So you told someone to stfu and sit down and called him a stupid boy cos he was ranting.....can you take that??

I hate people who dish out what they can't take honestly

Assuming Adekunle rants were directed to him then I can understand his reaction but by his own words he wasn't............he really messed up.
See this clown ooo

Support your Adekunle in peace, nobody will flog you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not to respond for her but I have heard people say they don't like kissing.
They also do the other room with little or no kissing.
Intimacy/Romance without kisses is like food without salt.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike na you do this one oooooo

Ike nah OG honestly.

He was made for chaos.......he breath chaos.

No peace. .........chaos is what we paid for.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anybody wey dey watch Ike DS now, is this how a mad man talks? This guy is making a lot of sense. Otamieme and Frodd dey crase angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

What is not wrong with 11 years?

Why is that elderly man kissing a little girl anyhow? If she was even in her mid or late 20's and he was in his late 30's-early 40's, I for even shake am off, but early 20's babe with 30+ man?

Ikechukwu needs to locate his mates.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Titaniumental:

LMAO

He was nvr ur fave

U think we are kid here?
Leave the clown

Person wey dey move mad all week cus of Adekunle dey claim "I drop pere as one of my fave"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Please don’t mind that evening newspaper wey dey vex say at over 40, men no dey look her side but looking for younger fresher girls cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Read clearly......am dropping him as one of my favs

Pere was my only favs during SYE
Seyi was my only favs during pepper dem
Laycon was my only favs during Lockdown
Adekunle was my only favs during level up

Now Adekunle is my only favs cos I first dropped seyi last week cos he was boring and I was left with pere and Adekunle but right now I have dropped pere.

He just did what he can never take......can anyone tell pere to stfu and sit down......without him not going mad??

Can any guy call pere a stupid boy......without him not tearing the person??

I hate such attitude.......don't give what you can't take.
I said Pere was nvr ur fave.

See I'm not just into digging others past post,lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anyway, even though Ike is annoying me.
Let me give Ike his flowers
He is the only hoh that the people he took up to luxury, a separate lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, separate foodstuffs.

Gave up on the luxury, quit on him and moved downstairs to suffering just to avoid him.

Chaii
Ike you are iconic

Lmao grin

Anyway I'm assuming the housemates that gave up the hoh badge also moved out from upstairs and not just giving up the badge only to keep staying upstairs

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Leave the clown

Person wey dey move mad all week cus of Adekunle dey claim "I drop pere as one of my fave"

The thing shock me o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

Afar, you dn chop🌚🌚🌚. Talk true??

My dear, why are you so pressed? I understand you’re probably lonely and most likely have nothing going on for you aside BBN and movie reviews (which I enjoy by the way as I don’t have time. Kindly do more of these please) but take it easy.

I’d keep you in my prayers.

So you're also a fan in disguise!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
See biggie dey whinny Ike oooo.

Ike sef dey enter whinnying......which girl go look you?? Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Watch the SYE reunion again. Cross mentioned that also rejected that 20m from CrossGel shippers. 20m + 20m =

Nah, the 20M was just CrossKay people.

I can never forget, because even CrossGel people were in awe and the thing trended all over Twitter.

We also heard the gist in inner caucus. He rejected 20M from CrossKay and he and Saskay were also supposed to be in Timi Dakolo's music video, but he rejected it too, so that there wouldn't be any misconceptions. Saskay was mad at him for rejecting the music video gig
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike is an idiot! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

What’s wrong with his affinity for younger women? Wait until you get to his age and see if na old cargoes and expired evening newspaper you go dey chase. Men generally date younger women. There is no crime in it as long as the girl is over 21….
Next time don't quote me with this nonsense.
I don't care if you think your mother is expired or an evening newspaper. Carry your rubbish out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Some people can only say whatever nonsense they want to say about other hms inside DR,for them to come out come talk dat same thing dem go dey form Big Daddy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike's BFF's cooked food and didn't give him cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
It really takes emotional intelligence not to be rattled by anonymous monikers in an anonymous forum.

Every year rinse and repeat.

We are always talking about the housemates not showing signs of growth but some members here haven't either.

Still emotionally unintelligent.

Still easily triggered.

Perpetually on the defensive.

Every year I'm accused of not having a source.

Every year I'm accused of permutations and combinations....but you can never see me triggered or going off on pseudonyms ..

Why?

Because it doesn't really matter.
People are going to reach their conclusions one way or another, and nothing you say will make them believe otherwise.😁

Maybe I'm indeed permuting or I do actually have a source 😁?

What does it matter at the end of the day ?

Without evidence you go explain tire

So why are you being triggered by anonymous people in an anonymous forum ?

I can only call it a deep seated insecurity.

Big brother is indeed a psychological tool.

It not only unravels the housemates, it unravels the viewers too .

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.