Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? (13699 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / A Thread For Unemployed People / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by ShaqFu: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?
God dey. God go provide. πŸ™
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Dubetex96(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
ShaqFu:
God dey. God go provide. πŸ™
I hope so but e no easy at all practically searched everywhere no show
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by chocboi78(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omor πŸ˜‚ I’m at the receiving end of it. Though I’m waiting for results and NYSC. Funny enough i wanted to remain in school hustling till my results were out, but mumcy pleaded with me to come fill in her shop so she could Make a necessary travel..
A whole eagle like me dy babysit children 🀲😚😚
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by MrBroke(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
I'm very happy grin
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by headboyprince(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
AhmedGhost:
What I hate most is when they use the word "see your mates, happily doing well plus getting married" and my reply is like EVERYONE GET HIS OWN TIMEπŸ™πŸ™

we shall all gonna make it Believe πŸ›ΈπŸš€πŸ™
the best reply is what about you... Dangote no be your mate?? grin
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by AhmedGhost(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
headboyprince:
the best reply is what about you... Dangote no be your mate?? grin

Lol 🀣 πŸ˜‚ mehn that's life
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Streetdoctor: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol
Pikin wer still dy with him parents now no know wertin God do for am.
All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.
Like helinues and LordviccoDaGuru dem still dey chop mama thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 come tell us your story

Men at still hoping on breakfast from their overaged parants

Say no gambling and begging

Say no to drugs too grin
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Zardex(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
As far as person dey the same roof wit dem, all sorts of talk will be directed to you
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Mumben(f): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
Well even though my dad happens to be a director with one of the A-list agencies. I still feel ashamed asking him for money. Currently undergoing my masters tho. but nothing beats earning your own money no matter how small.
There are stuffs he tells me thats infuriating worst of all i'm sharing the same roof with them. No respect at all
Does a director not have power to get you a job in the agency? Talk to him about it
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Mountbatten: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Count yourself lucky they let you in.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Fahrenhite(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
angry

As a qualified Engineer

I've successfully been given the honorable position of Pepper pounder and compound sweeper by my mom...

Cheers grin

Come and stay with me small to unwind
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by DrObum(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Even if you get work, who eat no suppose wash him plate?

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
It's only natural to treat an unemployed person as that...
Until you begin to bring financial value to the table, you'll be treated as a useful thrash.....

Once I notice a lady like you I keep them at arm's length whether na my sister o abi na girlfriend. Those women that decide whether to treat you nice or bad based on their estimated financial evaluation of you. Spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sharpsharp00123: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol
Pikin wer still dy with him parents now no know wertin God do for am.
All those miscreants here defending evil should leave their parents house and pay bills a little, make body tell you something.
u are a nuisance

So it is only people supporting obi that are rich?

That’s d mentality of an idiot
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ask Yarimo, TemplarLandry and cohorts whose only job is NL. 24/7 those guys are here. People dey this life Sha! No jokes.🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by HeDied: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
I have been conditioned to be washing dishes because say dem they feed me morning and night coupled with provocative talks here and there but God dey shaa

What is your own experience like ?

And your location says US? And you are complaining? Come back to Nigeria and see pepper.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Sharpsharp00123: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin in behalf of

JOBLESS APC ERATS

RONU PIPU

IT'LL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY

I'll categorically tell u that were comfortable with every shege πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bcuz if we live home now out of anger , BABA TINUBU no keep house for us 😜😜 Nairaland no keep house for us 😜
this election loss pain u igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Lance008(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
The present price of fuel no make person fit comot go look for work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Godfather898989: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
You ain't alone,lately I've been thinking about criminality as a way out

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by whippersnapper(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mumben:

Does a director not have power to get you a job in the agency? Talk to him about it
its a paramilitary. My dad hates anything gun
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
i can relate to this scenario. some years ago after my NYSC that i was home doing nothing and eating free foods. my mum used my eyes see shege promax.. is it the insults and mental torture and all that. i summoned courage and came on NAIRALAND. get some keywords search on online jobs. got affiliate marketing and domain name buying and selling threads. i applied the knowledge. as a street guy. i was making little cash until i went back to my job before i went for service..
i believe parents shd be calm and shd understand the situation of things in the country now most esp unemployment, underemployments and and lack of money. some are working but the income cant take care of anything..
i pray everyone passing through such will smile soon and get testify to GODS favor.
e no easy out there at all

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by xandy84: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
You need to learn to appreciate your parents. Average American staying paying bills at 18 in their parents house and we live rent free, food and still complains. Nigerians have it good when it comes to our parents cos some jokers send their kids out of the house at 18 in US .

Billionaire2:
Nigerian parents and their favoritism towards the well-to-do child?
if not for the biological love, some of them need to be disowned.. I swear
Most of us were pushed to the streets because of the maltreatments & pressure.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are a nuisance

So it is only people supporting obi that are rich?

That’s d mentality of an idiot
Thank you sir, Mr none nuisance, did I mention obi or anybody in my statement?
Thank you Mr none idiot, sha know say education no be scam.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by marlow1962(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Like helinues and LordviccoDaGuru dem still dey chop mama thank u
Lol, which ever works for them.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Khyrvxjzy: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
Well even though my dad happens to be a director with one of the A-list agencies. I still feel ashamed asking him for money. Currently undergoing my masters tho. but nothing beats earning your own money no matter how small.
There are stuffs he tells me thats infuriating worst of all i'm sharing the same roof with them. No respect at all

obo fake kidnap na lol
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by KrazyDave16(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
AhmedGhost:
What I hate most is when they use the word "see your mates, happily doing well plus getting married" and my reply is like EVERYONE GET HIS OWN TIMEπŸ™πŸ™

we shall all gonna make it Believe πŸ›ΈπŸš€πŸ™
Been there, experienced it.
Still remember that year, my old man wanted me to either push drugs or join my "mates" who are doing well to do fraud just so I can "make him proud".
He'd be the one to tell others about God's time, but when they're gone, it's a different story.
That year was the lowest low of my life, contemplated suicide, but here I am (though I low-key still hate my family from his side)

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Karlifate: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Without money, man go loose 50% of him value.
Meanwhile, you cannot be eating awoof food without washing plates.

Note: This is not because you're with your parent or guardian, even some married men after lossing their job or business dem they wash plates and even wash underwear self. grin

LMAO! 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Karlifate: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
osuolale95:
They almost sent me packing this January

grin grin

You too should stop overstaying your welcome.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Karlifate: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
BIXYBABE:
I'm not happy but I no get choice........
My mum always lament how she needs to buy one thing or another any time she sees me.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As she's seeing you, she's seeing bills...

...and bills is one of the top 3 things women hate.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Karlifate: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hotwest:
Those well doing old men some no dey gree release their money because they feel u should be giving back now

My popsi get over 900million as a retired general but to even borrow 1million to set up from him na lie

This generation government cheat us well. I hope our children will enjoy. Amen

You need to work for your own & stop expecting handouts from daddy.
Re: Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? by Karlifate: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
God bless my parents. For all the years I was underemployed and unemployed till I built my own company during Covid, they never showed me any sign of disrespect. Even when my younger ones were earning more than me, they have always been optimistic that I am just temporarily unable to dispense cash

As per ATM 🀣🀣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With / Bank Teller / Full List Of Best N-power Programme And Description To Apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.