Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa (2259 Views)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by uchebest20(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2023

Moments after boyfriend’s confession, Insider reveals deceased influencer, Austa’s corpse was found with missing body parts

Moments after boyfriend’s confession, Insider reveals deceased influencer, Austa’s corpse was found with missing body parts

According to reports, Austa, the Nigerian influencer who was fatally stabbed by her partner in Lagos, had missing body parts.

According to a source who shared the story in the estate’s WhatsApp group, the deceased influencer’s body was discovered with her private region and other parts gone.

Insider reveals

This disturbing revelation comes shortly after her boyfriend, one ‘Killaboi’, took to social media to admit to killing her in the heat of an argument.

Insider reveals
The message reads,

“Good morning all,

An incident happened in the estate yesterday night.

Two women (Army officers wives) and a uniformed army officer came to the estate and complained (one of them) that she is looking for her daughter and information says she is in the estate with someone.
Our mopols on duty came to me and I told them to report at the police post.

On getting to the property (24a Abiola Apoyin St) they saw the girl’s parked within the premises with her car key on her car’s bonnet.

They knocked severally with no response. They went back to the police post and they were referred to Ajuwe Police Station.

The DPO deployed an IPO to the scene and after severally knocking and no response, they used a ladder to scale the fence and enter, only to discover the mutilated body of the girl (with her priv te part and other parts missing) in the premises.

When I called the mopols on duty this morning, I was told the DPO came yesterday with his team to evacuate the body and seal the premises.”
See below,

Read more on https://metastar.com.ng/moments-after-boyfriends-confession-insider-reveals-deceased-influencer-austas-corpse-was-found-with-missing-body-parts/

1 Like

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Greyworld: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Who dates a killaboi?
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Money is good ooo but the source is very important

4 Likes

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by talented321: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
See as she dey stress the yansh she no get, people role model sha

3 Likes

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Theboss001: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
I do follow the guy on Twitter where he regularly drops betting codes and I envy his success.
Damn, this world no balance oooh

1 Like

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Lumig: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Money is important, but the source is more "importanter" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by thesicilian: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Even the name is enough to be suspicious. Girls will friend zone a decent guy and be running after gansters

5 Likes

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Neddstark: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Theboss001:
I do follow the guy on Twitter where he regularly drops betting codes and I envy his success.
Damn, this world no balance oooh

You now know the true source of his success.
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Houseofglam7(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Killaboi killed 😩😫😫🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼

1 Like

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Theboss001: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Neddstark:

You now know the truw source of his success.
For all I know most of his wórth is from crypto and betting and we all see his won slips 100%.

If you know the betting community on Twitter, you'd know that you can't fake winnings for a little long if you do fake it at all.

There's a chance that over 100 people played same game you played, so you can't be winning when others ain't and it goes for little long, you must be called out especially when people are loosing money, then you must be dragged severely.

So a bulk of his worth came from betting most definitely, and I can recall when he made over 100million in a day from betting with slips to show which other people won too.
So that removing of organ is obviously B.S.

But Damn this nigga efd his life up

3 Likes

Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Nemesis0147(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Theboss001:

For all I know mist of his wórth is from crypto and betting and we all see his won slips 100%.

If you know the betting community on Twitter, you'd know that you can't fake winnings for a little long if you do fake it at all.

There's a chance that over 100 people played same game you played, so you can't be winning when others ain't and it goes for little long, you must be called out especially when people are loosing money, then you must be dragged severely.

So a bulk of his worth came from betting most definitely, and I can recall when he made over 100million in a day from betting with slips to show which other people won too.

d
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Starboytwo(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
Money is good ooo but the source is very important
wahrah say him win betnaija 300 million. Mad man think say we self no Dey play

Confirm full time yahoo boy.
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Starboytwo:

He's a ritualist, the sad thing is the girl may be aware of his evil ways but decided to stay put to maintain her lifestyle . 😢
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Adabestseason(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Theboss001:

For all I know most of his wórth is from crypto and betting and we all see his won slips 100%.

So this is your own version of the story,by their fruits we shall know them
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by Theboss001: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Adabestseason:
So this is your own version of the story,by their fruits we shall know them

You are a uzeless baztard
Re: Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa by IbnB: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Starboytwo:

Don't mind didinrin people no be even betnaija sef, na sportybet.

You no fit carry betnaija blow dat kind of lie, .but sportybet na yahoo company from day one, wey dem dey use siphon people funds from account. Mumu people say na betting and crypto...people stupid for this country I swear to God!

Stay away from yahoo boys, naija babes no go gree. Just like honeybee wey go die for inside palmwine, na their own destiny be dat!

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Kills His Wife And Then Commits Suicide / Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture / South West Produces Another World Class Armed Robber After Dr Oyenusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.