Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) (56695 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Really

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by falcon01: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
I swear people have no idea how meagre 1m is
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ebony2King: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month

They just wanna compensate her. That’s all

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by BabaCommander: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
1m endorsement?

Chai! Dariss goddo

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Are you finally happy?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by lumens: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
🌚
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
All this audio endorsement..make una show us credit alert not all these clout chasing photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ebony2King: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people

Hilda is suddenly from South East right? How far can your stupidity go? Hate for igbos will drown u to oblivion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Shellsploit: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
It was once a lucid dream for her!
Congrats chef dammy

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ivov: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thiefnubuu shall be sent packing soon

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Agbo seller endorses Indomie cooker. grin

6 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
donbachi:

1m is nothing does not mean she should not spend it wisely.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fekomi.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
falcon01:

Should she return the N1m since it's meagre? 😆

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol.. sha it's better than nothing. At least she can change location where she will no longer fetch well waters

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by mayor1814: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Merch:
This bitch no just sexy at all

Look at her very well. She fine. She's got that homely beauty u won't notice on time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
falcon01:
vantage point
I was in my shop as usual advertising my products, two guys sitting just by the side were taking gin when a car passed, Toyota Camry I think, they started making jokes about the car, saying it was funny looking, wretched, old, noisy but these guys, the closest they have to a vehicle is a bicycle, that 1million is a lot to a lot of people

8 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's not 1mil cash it's endorsement deal, so they will pay her over a stretch of time and they will pay her in bits. Well it's a plus for her anyhow. At least her bad belle has earned her a cool mil.

You see, beef pays. Blackface also got 50% of all royalty from African queen.

I've stated my own o.. if you are not chef dami herself don't quote me with insults o. There will be no financial gain for you o

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by SEO2002: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people
ure a big sl0wpoke and 1diot like ur mum reason u dnt know hilda baci is from akwaibom. Us£less b@$tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
mayor1814:

Look at her very well. She fine. She's got that homely beauty u won't notice on time.
it's how she dresses for me, mummy g o

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
I like how simple she always looks.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omoyi sha
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Is she the new Guinness book of record label holder...

Or what record is she holding... E ja mi si
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congrats fake chef Dammy, next time learn to carve your own niche

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice one... Not a bad start!

May she get more endorsements!
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:

Hilda Baci is not from the South East. Some of you just delight in provoking people of other tribes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by texas1990(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
irunoko:
Lol clowns
She will be lol clowns now so far she is not an Igbo gal, as foolish as u lpobs terrorist anything that didn't come from that your miserable tribe is not good. Ogun k!ll una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.