Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) (56656 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by DiamondPant(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by franchasofficia: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people
Omo Igbo don suffer for Yoruba Muslims hand walai cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
We see cheque no b one ellu P boiboi wey na audio 100m deal
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
TMSMedia:
Congratulations to Nigerian Chef Dammy for bagging an endorsement deal today
I used to think 1m is a big money until I made my first 1m. Although, it took me long sha.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Carbonated: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by richie240: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
So what shd she do now Biko? Reject it?
It won't be bad if you contribute ur own quota too.

Our ppl talk say "na cooperation dey make rice full pot".
cool

donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ibile77(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations Chef Dammy. Your efforts and resilient spirit will take you far in life.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ngwanu,
She really needs Fekomi products, Esp. Fekomi herbal detox tea...
E get why cool
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by fohlarp: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
I really thank God 4 u,u were focused,not minding wot someppl were saying as per showg up after Hilda.weldone,wotsoeva ya hand findeth to do, do it well,not by rivalry or competitive attitude.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Alliswell248: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
derecho:
Na wa o...

See what unhealthy rivalry has done to her.
If she had waited for just 2months before smashing Baci's record, she would have been celebrated more.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Talk is cheap.....the sky is big for all birds to fly without colliding with one another.

Learn to always mind your business....

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by richie240: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Everybody cannot be olosho Biko.
We love her like that!
cool

Merch:
This bitch no just sexy at all

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by falcon01: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
IyanuDeb:
vantage point
I was in my shop as usual advertising my products, two guys sitting just by the side were taking gin when a car passed, Toyota Camry I think, they started making jokes about the car, saying it was funny looking, wretched, old, noisy but these guys, the closest they have to a vehicle is a bicycle, that 1million is a lot to a lot of people
ok that's not what I meant.. I see where you are going but that's not what I meant. 1M finishes so fast, yeah it means alot to a lot of people but it ain't gonna do something Tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people
oponu if u wan sub at least know geography small, Baci is not from south east

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by mctech(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
To do what exactly? How dotes food relate with herbal products?

Also, any sensible person surely knows that that Ekiti lady (if she's the Dammy) was only putting up a charade.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by just2endowed: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
no make-up., no expose b...bs, no indecent dressing.

modesty can also achieve in society though at a slow pace.

and again she is natural and beautiful
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good for her. Contact me for your gift card
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by falcon01: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

Should she return the N1m since it's meagre? 😆
no na😀
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Omoawoke: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Beautiful dammy, natural beauty and confidence
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Omoawoke: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Merch:

That babe is way beyond your class
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
You mistake me for your father
Omoawoke:

That babe is way beyond your class

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
texas1990:

She will be lol clowns now so far she is not an Igbo gal, as foolish as u lpobs terrorist anything that didn't come from that your miserable tribe is not good. Ogun k!ll una
sighs

Can you stop this tribalistic bs and grow the f** up undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Officialmrt: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
E concern u?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Haha with fekomi smack down tea.. dem go too Bleep am tire. Those that know what fekomi smack down tea is and what's its used for will understand better.
does it work?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
marvellous2222:

Is your mom aware that a goat who came out of her private part is using her phone to type nonsense online? My friend go and return that phone now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Goodnigga: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Merch:
marry her and change her situation na
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
She is below my level
Goodnigga:
marry her and change her situation na
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
God abeg o
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Perfectman91: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's not a deal it's just a package for encouragement as said by the giver fekomi
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by perfumeworld1(f): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
TMSMedia:
More
Wetin I Dey do with my life
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by YemyTemmy: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Half of the money will be used for security
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by YemyTemmy: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Oil and Gas Foods Limited cheesy

Why not ofe nmanu limited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.