Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) (56611 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations dami. The next is £1m

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by 4evayours: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations fine girl on your endorsement. But wait ooh am I the only one notice this lately because most of the endorsement goes to female both adults, teen, underage or are they working more harder than men? Oh sorry I forgot that clitocurrency is very lucrative now.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by paskal16: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people
fooool, the way you and our youruba bittered ewus ,just dey carry south east people for head
Come even deny your fellow south south sister, goat
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by cricifixo: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2023
I don't think sons of misfortune associate with pettiness and mediocrities, all the same congrats to our Fecomi smack down ambassador grin
I hope you use ur 1M pepper the sons of misfortune

Chibuzoripob:
coolif she come dey build house tomorrow,buy cars and live well. Make una son of misfortune,hopeless nor com tell us that she’s a local prosti2, that she should trek like other men
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by condralbedez: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
Nobi Lie bro
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Vind4favor(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations to chef Dami.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Fuel, transportation and food stuff.... before you say "jack".1million done finish in on month
but is something

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Vind4favor(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
millionboi2:
but is something
very correct
Hopefully,more is on the way
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Bhol28:
Congrats to her.Those wey sit down dey hate her this one fit be open door for bigger favours for the girl.More so 1m no be token.Plenty of her haters never count 100k for their lf but dem dey misyearn here.
no mind them, to say na loss she lost the money thy go abuse her for losing such huge sum of money
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2023
This girl no wan repent grin

Congrats to her.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Loveabove(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Nice one. I'm happy for her. God please bring my destiny helpers.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
grin grin grin 1 metre wey don dey behave like 10k dis days.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Maybe now we can have one or two Amotekun in her security detail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2023
£1000 endorsement made frontpage news on Nairaland. How did we get here Nairaland?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Johnn44: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2023
Congrats Dammy!

Chef Dammy the joy giver. grin .Only Portable, Chef Dammy & Speed Darlington dey gimme joy for the whole 🇳🇬Nigeria cool
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by wale2020: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
Congratulations, this one is not Hilda that use her private part to collect endorsement, fear south east people

What How can you say this? Hilda is not from South East.
South Easterners are great and wonderful people.

If you love this platform, stop this bitterness and bigotry because the platform might be shut down because of the level of hate.

Moderator must filter every comment before it's posted.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by marvellous2222: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
wale2020:

What How can you say this? Hilda is not from South East.
South Easterners are great and wonderful people.

If you love this platform, stop this bitterness and bigotry because the platform might be shut down because of the level of hate.

Moderator must filter every comment before it's posted.
no problem I will stop
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Haha with fekomi smack down tea.. dem go too Bleep am tire. Those that know what fekomi smack down tea is and what's its used for will understand better.

grin😂😂😂 I was waiting for this comment. I say this small church girl of all the things wey suppose attract endorsement like Maggi or RCCG, na Fekomi SmackDown, Masturbation and Knockout tea 😂😂😂
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Itulah(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Dammy only made Ewa garri and cassava and boom!! She is now called a Chef.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by CJStarz: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2023
This Igbo and Yoruba war abi competition is taking a beautiful dimension....each tribe supporting their own. The other day,Eluu P won an endorsement because he was mocked, today Damy don win an endorsement from her people because she was mocked.
Abeg who go mock me make the 3 major tribes gather give me an endorsement?🤣🤣
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations babe.
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by HUMANIIST(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
lol
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
mayor1814:

Look at her very well. She fine. She's got that homely beauty u won't notice on time.
I swear if she had flesh, I would be falling for her. Two bony people cannot be in a relationship or situation. O wrong Na
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by luluman: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Congratulations to Nigerian Chef Dammy for bagging an endorsement deal today
All those nairaland bad belle can die
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by luluman: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
Are you still doing bad belle? You no get shame o. If she got this she can make more. Were you born on world bad belle day?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by luluman: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stomoney:
Guinness record has really help alot

I love Nigerians they never slack to grab opportunities, it's just that we abuse things too much

The 1m can still go a long way to her
Congratulations Chef Dammy
The point is she no listen to bad belle criticism
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by gb28: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
irunoko:
Lol clowns

E pain you?
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
gb28:

E pain you?
with the Saparoni wey she Cook wey resemble sacrifice to the gods? grin

Na the result of unhealthy competition be that.her motives for cooking wasn't genuine at all grin

1 million Naira vs the endorsements and international recognition wey Hilda dey get? grin dey ply grin
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Abee79(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations Dammy!
Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by Meteng: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Merch:
This bitch no just sexy at all
She’s natural. Her puzzay go dey very natural and tasty. No artificial additives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.