Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever (252 Views)

RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Ladies Can You Offer Your Man Your Money To Pay Your Bride Price If You Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by emprorfk(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
As a lady, what can you offer to a man so that he will not leave you for another lady.

"Is the relationship just about the lady alone

WHAT CAN A MAN OFFER TO A LADY TO KEEP HER?

Remember men also seek for who will remain with them. So what can they offer apart from money because money is not everything?
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by emprorfk(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing a lady can give a man that can make him stay even if you removed your eyes for him if he wants to leave he will leave... If you like do all that he wants he will still go out ungrateful gender
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by emprorfk(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
What is not urs can never be urs, no matter what you offer...men be wise don’t think that ur offer can keep her
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by iykejohnson(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
emprorfk:
Nothing a lady can give a man that can make him stay even if you removed your eyes for him if he wants to leave he will leave... If you like do all that he wants he will still go out ungrateful gender
Lol
So your own gender is what?
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by izonborn098(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
U can tie her/him to yourself. Imagine question people they ask for social media age.
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
My long dick will make her stay
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Be your authentic self, the right one will stay. When i mean right, i mean the one tailored for you whether you are a good or bad person. You marry what is in you.
Re: What Can You Offer Your Partner That Will Make Him/her To Stay Forever by belej2: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2023
WE HAVE CLEAN CARS,DIFFERENT LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN AJAH/LEKKI AXIS

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728

(1) (Reply)

She Is So Tantalising / Guyz, What Does She Leave To Mark Her Territory? / I Don't Know If It's Cool And Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.