Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander (611 Views)

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander by Dickson178(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
dhiqson:
The op introduced me grin grin
When/how do I introduced you?😀
Re: Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander by Dickson178(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08
I love y'all nairalanders!
Re: Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander by Savedday2: 7:29pm On Apr 08
Na one useless kpekus wey I meet for Facebook, na she introduced me to NL. Na so these ugly girl go use fyn picture for Facebook.

That time I dey stay Delta, the girl dey stay Lagos. Na so I invite this idiat for knacking thinking say na very fyn girl. If you hear this girl voice for phone erh, your mind go dey.

I no know say na very ugly girl. The kind thunder wey go slap that your worwor face erh, he still day Kaduna dey look Boko Haram.

Na so the idiat come reach my place for night make I for no drive her go back. If you see the shame wey catch me that day erh, I pity for myself. The thing wey pain me pass be say, I don program the babe for 5day knacking. I don practice styles down dey wait.

Stella! Stella!! Stella if no be say I dey fear God, I for say e no go good. I leave everything for God. Na God go judge u!
Re: Let's Know Who Introduced Us To Our Beloved Nairalander by Negroid001(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08
I've known nairaland since i was in jss1. A lot of my classmates used to get updates on the latest network browsing cheats. Visited some times but found the interface boring.
Some years later, i think the period it was hacked it was making headlines and i became aware of it again. I still found the interface ancient looking and the topics and discussions very tribalistic.

2021, a car dealer neighbor of mine recommended here to me again, i was out of job and the dude used to make a lot of sales from advertising on nairaland. Visited again and started to scout for animation and illustration gigs. Got a couple of jobs and i decided to create an account, especially because of the diary section, it's closed to non registered folks.

I think because I've gotten older, events have shaped me and reality has set in. I prefer coming on here. The interface doesn't even look ancient to me anymore. I'm mostly on WhatsApp, Facebook and Nairaland. Tiktok is childish to me, Instagram na fake life, Snapchat that one na nonsense.

Real topics that affect Nigerians are discussed here. Latest news and happenings come on here first before most platforms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Wicked! Sheyyyyyyyyyy / Long Distance Relationships / Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.