Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary (48387 Views)

Rivers Crisis: President Tinubu Won’t Just Fold Hands And Watch – Ajuri Ngelale / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Write Petitions Against Corrupt Judges, CJN Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu supporters are always fast to give everything an ethnic undertone.

So my Yoruba Friend that voted for Obi would now fight for Tinubu?

Or my uncle that voted for Tinubu will now come and fight me? grin
Obidients are just Empty Barrels, just like their Oga before Peter Obi, Terrorist Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Gringory thought that because he is the most talkative, & bravest liar amongst the candidates, he could dwindle Nigerians, like his Oblivious Lazy minded Obidients?
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Sound more like the thought of a dullard. So in your submission, Nigeria and Nigerians can burn to ashes because Tinubu is from south west. Tribalism has finished you Yorubas.
But to the Losing Party (LP) Hypocrites, Nigeria can burn down because of that Apga Judas/Pdp Runaway Gringory Obi Peter?
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by IamAtikulate: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I pity Peter Obi after this

It's common sense Obi might be too dull to understand

Southwest won't let it's mandate stolen

In Ibadan during EID, many wore Tinubu's logo

The imam prayed for Tinubu and people were very happy....

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement
7 people will sit in judgement.

The CJN has only one vote. The funniest thing is there is nothing Tinubu will do if they sack him, because the next president will be sworn in IMMEDIATELY.

And he will be arrested for treason if he dares any nonsense. The armed forces and security agencies will stop taking instructions from him once he is sacked.

So egbon, SW doesn't have an mandate.

Only fools believe that someone who lost his state of origin, lost his state of residence, lost the FCT, lost Katsina, Kano and Kaduna won the national election.

Weed

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by phorget(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement

No one has the monopoly of violence, the country is already tensed and I wouldn't expect anyone to start anything without experiencing equal reaction from others.
The CJN is a southwesterner and I expect him to stand by his brother due to the man know man culture we've groomed ourselves to become. Should the CJN decides otherwise then I see no reason why anyone should raise a dust just because some people adored a politician robe and some imams prayed for same politician.

We are all in these together, the discomforts hasn't favored even the so call prayer warriors or supporters, the atrocious audacity to force down our throat an unpalatable condition which we all collectively protested against in 2012 would be checked with equal venomous force.

Nigerians are special beings,we have the spirit of tolerance and if only the so call politicians would give us a time frame when we should be expecting our better day then we would wait. Unfortunately, all their policies and actions hasnt look so promising let alone serving as a pointer to a beautiful future. If we are supposed to live,suffer and die in the future then we can aswell die now.
If because a particular politician is from a certain region whereby his people are expected to protect him even when things are going visibly awfully wrong then something is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Igahbarr: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Dafresh post=124494845]
If court remove Tinubu if you people want peace we will give you peace if you people want katakata we go give you people, even MC Oluomo go run away, no be mouth na true talk. Why threatening us? you think na only una Sabi use cutlass and guns[/

You are very correct. Nobody has monopoly of violence]
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by alamoht(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Tntsi post=124494795]

You should pity yourself, your dad, mum, siblings and community first.
PO will conveniently and confidently feed his family and those around him.
Your people are already crying and the hunger never start.

Even if the CJN wants to tow your dishonorable path which I know he won't.
He will not escape the disater he creates.

Point
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by garykoeman: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
IamAtikulate:

7 people will sit in judgement.

The CJN has only one vote. The funniest thing is there is nothing Tinubu will do if they sack him, because the next president will be sworn in IMMEDIATELY.

And he will be arrested for treason if he dares any nonsense. The armed forces and security agencies will stop taking instructions from him once he is sacked.

So egbon, SW doesn't have an mandate.

Only fools believe that someone who lost his state of origin, lost his state of residence, lost the FCT, lost Katsina, Kano and Kaduna won the national election.

Weed
While someone who rigged in the south east, which was PDP stronghold won the election.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by akpumping7720(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I rather love them unlike you that Pity your family
Waooooo. Wish I can love this one million times!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Phantom233: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine this is coming from one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria who has recently been banned from entering the US
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Venom11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Rubbish... Mk heaven fall c'mon go sleep
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by MatrixCircle: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Obi wants to help you. He has nothing to loose. His generation is made.
How much do you have in your bank account.
What investment do you have for your kids.
Stay there dey think of Obi.

Annu mpama!!!! grin
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by kayjay69(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oloriburuku ni e.
You and your useless imam. Imam ole, lemumo iro, lemumo alagbo.
Koni ra igba fun gbo gbo yin.
iammo:
cool

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by kayjay69(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
I will give you 5 logical comments even though you are an illogical idiot who won't be able to challenge any of it
- Tinubu your president is a criminal with a drug dealing past, had to enter a plea deal to avoid prosecution
- Tinubu your president was a female as at when he was enrolled at Chicago State University
-Prior to joining politics, Tinubu your president had no known source of wealth aside from his job at ExxonMobil, but of course the likes of you love to celebrate wealth without no known source of enterprise
-Tinubu your president used Donald Duke's baby photos recently as his own, till date no known friends from his childhood, NYSC certificate Adekunle Tinubu no longer Ahmed
-Tinubu your president did not get up to 25% in FCT, you rigged the election bribed everyone but forgot to rig FCT.

We already know how the useless judgment will go but karma sabi everybody house address. Continue your support of Tinubu for monetary gain, sooner rather than later, the damage Tinubu will deal to Nigeria and Nigerians will touch you and those you love then you will understand what Nigeria really is.
iammo:

My major concern with Obidioots is they troop at your mention like termites and roaches without any logical arguement constituting nuisance

Make a logical comment I challenge you
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Evilspirit666: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Your mate have registered company with CAC like me, traveling around the world

You dey carry CV

Hahahaha

Nigga go hustle

All of Una nah billionaire for nairaland.Nawa oo
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Emman360(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
iammo:

Ojuckwu talk pass this one after 3million fatality na him still beg

oga forget about ojuckwu matter this one na nigeria way dey feel the hardship way una agbadorian bring come upon this innocent citizens get the fight ooo
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Chiefpriestt: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
favor914:
But to the Losing Party (LP) Hypocrites, Nigeria can burn down because of that Apga Judas/Pdp Runaway Gringory Obi Peter?
Swerve dude. You're always typing like you're on colos
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Magnificent23: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
floret23:
You are pitying Obi?

If your head is required to appease Obi at the moment, Tinubu will not think twice. He will even sacrifice your entire family join.
I hate when people reason like animals.what u wish others will certainly come back to u,for those who believe in injustice,law of karma dey wait una. Tribal bigot
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.
Hahahaha what a nail statement!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Alpharey: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Is this juju. Obi that can feed you and your generations?. Don't worry, very soon fuel will hit #800 per litre. We will see who will cry first
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dafresh:

If court remove Tinubu if you people want peace we will give you peace if you people want katakata we go give you people, even MC Oluomo go run away, no be mouth na true talk. Why threatening us? you think na only una Sabi use cutlass and guns
shocked
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Alpharey: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

My major concern with Obidioots is they troop at your mention like termites and roaches without any logical arguement constituting nuisance

Make a logical comment I challenge you

Face reality oga. Logic cannot bring down the price of food, transportation and other needs of the masses.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Josephkabila12: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dafresh:

If court remove Tinubu if you people want peace we will give you peace if you people want katakata we go give you people, even MC Oluomo go run away, no be mouth na true talk. Why threatening us? you think na only una Sabi use cutlass and guns
una don start noise again, this time go bl**dy
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by ebenholer2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.
We are all responsible for the fuel increase by being corrupt and by not being conservative, and so do not blame any government for this, blame yourself and the people around you.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Obainomilano: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

a dullard and rag tag nobody pitying Peter obi is insanity of the highest order
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Bennysam: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I rather love them unlike you that Pity your family
It's only In Nigeria a poor man like you pity a billionaire
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by iammo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bennysam:

It's only In Nigeria a poor man like you pity a billionaire

Like I said to one of you, you worship money so much you forget the joy of life

Yet you ain't richest in Nigeria Africa or the world with the money worship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.