Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary (48349 Views)

Rivers Crisis: President Tinubu Won’t Just Fold Hands And Watch – Ajuri Ngelale / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Write Petitions Against Corrupt Judges, CJN Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bionixs: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I pity Peter Obi after this

It's common sense Obi might be too dull to understand

Southwest won't let it's mandate stolen

In Ibadan during EID, many wore Tinubu's logo

The imam prayed for Tinubu and people were very happy....

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement
so you think all of us are fools. Just get ready to be ran out of town . How I wish you are saying this live near my area petrol station, you would have been in an intensive unit by now.

Incurable Ode
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by sandland: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I know you worship Money where you come from but abeg limit that to your side

Here we use common sense and not greedy worship of money

Even if Obi is a Billionaire through stolen LGA fund at 70 that doesn't make him greater than me at my age

So I suggest you check your priorities in life so you don't end up where money worshipers end

Please go and die quitely
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement

You mean the entire SOuthwest will turn against other tribes in Nigeria??! Lol! grin

Tinubu won't lose due to the 'sacred' power of incumbency, and the fact that the Judiciary has never been independent of the Executive!

Still, the consistent threat of Anarchy against the nation by imbeciles from the Southwest is a pathetic and shameful disgrace!

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by greatness77: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

and who cares
The anarchy will only end in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by nature40: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
id4sho:
You want to use our head like inec pre-election

Kia, sense they your head.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Pathfinder2090: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Senioradvocate(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

You are just very stupid to play any intellectual role on the comments section here
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Calitoscassius(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who gives a shit! Bring on the forking Anarchy already. Pity your poor self not Peter Obi!

Who da fork is the Imam? What does that shit imam mean? Imam can lick my forking ass!

Imam is not the government Naigerians are the government and that includes christians and every part of Naigeria.. imam and his so called people can go fork themselves.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Felaincarnated: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Seconded. Extremely corrupt and evil body
KillMNKnow:
Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt body in the entire universe

There's something inherently bad with Africans

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by basty: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Essenza01:

You pity Peter Obi after this... You and your druggie president should go and sit down..

What is the difference between the person you call president and the guy that killed the GF yesterday?

- Fraudster - Fraudster..
- Girl friend - Funsho William's..
- Wealth without enterprise - Same..
- On the run - Criminal forfeiture (on the run)..

We have better role models to lead SANE Nigerians.

Who are thieves, kidnappers, armed robbers drug couriers role models, so who are the honourables among thieves?
There is no honourable among Igbos.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bionixs: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

You mean the entire SOuthwest will turn against other tribes in Nigeria??! Lol! grin

Tinubu won't lose due to the 'sacred' power of incumbency, and the fact that the Judiciary has never been independent of the Executive!

Still, the consistent threat of Anarchy against the nation by imbeciles from the Southwest is a pathetic and shameful disgrace!
I just dey watch. Na small thing e remain make una wake up see other tribes una Dey oppress pursue una enter Benin Republic
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by discusant: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://guardian.ng/news/we-cant-fold-hands-watch-country-deteriorate-cjn-tells-judiciary/

But Justice Airowolo as CJN is the only straw now clutched to by advocates of Tinubu to remain as president of Nigeria.
Since it became obvious that the PEPT will annull the result of the last presidential election, Tinubu supporters tell us that the Supreme Court headed by Airowolo who is Tinubu's kinsman, must find a way to ratify the position of Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
TV journalist, Reuben Abati, is one of those Tinubu supporters with this opinion that Airowolo will influence the opinions of the other Supreme Court judges to ratify the position of Tinubu as president, despite the fact that INEC admitted that there was a glitch while it processed the presidential election.

Even before the presidential election, Tinubu supporters had boasted that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the Supreme Court judges of today.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
bionixs:
I just dey watch. Na small thing e remain make una wake up see other tribes una Dey oppress pursue una enter Benin Republic

I'm sorry chief, you have lost me there... What tribe is oppressing what tribes??!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by sholay4star: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let them fold their arms o
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Great0ne1: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Empty threats from empty fellow. The drug baron must be kicked out.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Hussein035: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Your mate have registered company with CAC like me, traveling around the world

You dey carry CV

Hahahaha

Nigga go hustle

Hope you are not advising him to hustle drugs just like you people. You people claim to be importer and exporter of building materials, car parts etc but in the backend na cocaine una dey export
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by handiriwamadi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool there won't be any problem if tinubu is removed.

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by haslaw(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.

Getat abeg... The guy is correct...

Bitter Obi became a billionaire after stealing Anambra money
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bionixs: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

I'm sorry chief, you have lost me there... What tribe is oppressing what tribes??!
i am glad that at least you heard my submission
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by abah001: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
The Judiciary are the ones that brought woe to this country with bribe and corruption, no Justice for common Man. highest bidders win case.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
bionixs:
i am glad that at least you heard my submission

Heard what exactly? You haven't communicated at all, or maybe you are quoting the wrong person!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by stigman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=iammo post=124495123]

Your mate have registered company with CAC like me, traveling around the world

You dey carry CV

Hahahaha

Nigga go hustle

.[/quote

Shatap there, around the world inside nairaland
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by softsoul22(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Too many name calling and hate speech on this trade. Anyways, contact for export clearing agent of your hardwood charcoal, sesame seeds, food stuffs, cashew nuts and solid minerals.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by discusant: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

The anarchy you propose when the heist called election is annulled cannot be.
If the Oyo State people go wild; they will be easily calmed.
Anarchy was avoided when Peter Obi called on his supporters to avoid protests and wait for the Judiciary to do justice.
If the judiciary approves the results of the election, a nation wide anarchy ensues.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by basty: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
bionixs:

Is Igbo tribe the only victim in Nigeria? Do you mean Peter Obi has the national spread in the last presidential election? A victim mentality from a person that came distance third.

it is crazy.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bionixs: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I know you worship Money where you come from but abeg limit that to your side

Here we use common sense and not greedy worship of money

Even if Obi is a Billionaire through stolen LGA fund at 70 that doesn't make him greater than me at my age

So I suggest you check your priorities in life so you don't end up where money worshipers end

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by olowo1930: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Ojuckwu talk pass this one after 3million fatality na him still beg

We not in oldrn era but with God intervention, they shall all suffer for the affliction they brought for Nigeria. Imaging nothing is moving how are you saying 80yrs old man is your Messiah ? Let's us divided so that we knw where to follow. Nigeria is cursed
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by fcbelle72(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.

Dont mind the foolish idiot .... God punish him and apc
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by MrUchenna1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
To love country means to rise above I am because I am. It is to recognize that I am because we are.
Eric Liu
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bionixs: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
basty:

Is Igbo tribe the only victim in Nigeria? Do you mean Peter Obi has the national spread in the last presidential election? A victim mentality from a person that came distance third.

it is crazy.
current IMO state Apc governor came 4th
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by jessesky: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
WHY DO U PEOPLE ALWAYS BRAG ABOUT MONEY AND YET CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN "Proverbs 16:18 “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.”Proverbs 11:2 “When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Morbeta11:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.