Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary (48344 Views)

Rivers Crisis: President Tinubu Won’t Just Fold Hands And Watch – Ajuri Ngelale / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Write Petitions Against Corrupt Judges, CJN Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Dafresh: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
seunowa:

I only pity your parent if they are still alive
As in how, nobody has monopoly of violence, you can't threaten people and ask them to keep quiet
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Valuepaints20(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by chatinent: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Until we have an independent judiciary, I'll comment on their talks.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by olisaEze(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yawns... Nigerians are already used to 'do as I say and not as I do', which is what the CJN is actually saying. When the PEPT and the Supreme Court are thru, then we will know how many people really want to see Nigeria saved! undecided
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Rahkman: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I pity Peter Obi after this

It's common sense Obi might be too dull to understand

Southwest won't let it's mandate stolen

In Ibadan during EID, many wore Tinubu's logo

The imam prayed for Tinubu and people were very happy....

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement
and what will happen if tinubu is removed? Will you fight??

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by HacheNoire: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt body in the entire universe

There's something inherently bad with Africans

Hello!

Its not only in Nigeria!

In democracy, the judiciary is always a tool for one of the major party`s!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by reiddecuti: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Judiciary and Legislative are actually the pillars that hold democracy. This is not the case in Nigeria as they both have make themselves barking dog without tooth to the Executive.

Judiciary and Legislative are mockery in Nigeria.

The earlier they wake up and assume their responsibilities and stop lapping on the Executive the better for this dying country, Nigeria.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement
You can only deceive yourself and your fellow agbado munchers

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Omoawoke: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Watch how obidindotss will change the story
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by VocoGap: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by victorazy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I know you worship Money where you come from but abeg limit that to your side

Here we use common sense and not greedy worship of money

Even if Obi is a Billionaire through stolen LGA fund at 70 that doesn't make him greater than me at my age

So I suggest you check your priorities in life so you don't end up where money worshipers end

Your mama dia grin

Common sense ki u dia.

You should worry about your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by nairalanda1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

In other words, you are making a threat.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Betterperson001(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
They can…and they’re doing just that 😂
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by id4sho(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
You want to use our head like inec pre-election

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by SemperFid: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

This idiot is not in touch with his immediate reality. You have gone berserk.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Omoawoke: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.

Obi is a billionaire , so nobody must question him.
And not everybody will become billionaire okay, as long as he is living a fulfilled life a d not begging to pay his bills and meet up with his responsibilities..

You don't have to be a billionaire to live a good life and successful one

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by bonnyhope: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

You are too myopic

I pity you

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by idonhammer: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
See the way you reason.

Very senseless and stupid motherfucker.

iammo:
cool

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
KillMNKnow:

But you are asking for Nnamdi Kanu, who is fighting for justice, to be killed

You and your comment are the real definition of contradiction.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Menclothing: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigeria a great country
God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by angelina08(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
CJN Ariwoola's words resonate deeply with me. We cannot stand by and watch our country deteriorate.

As legal professionals, we are uniquely responsible for upholding the rule of law, fighting for justice, and contributing to national development.

This requires us to embrace honesty, transparency, and integrity in all our dealings. We must not be afraid to distinguish ourselves and fight for a just society.

https://www.yohaig.ng/category/naija-news/judiciary/

I also echo the sentiments of NBA Chairman Yakubu Maikyau on the importance of mentorship within our profession. Senior advocates and top lawyers must guide and mentor the younger generation.

The exchange of knowledge and experience is vital for the growth and development of our profession. Introducing a new code of conduct for legal practitioners, set to be launched on January 1, 2024, is a welcome development that will further strengthen our fight against corruption within the Bar.

The chairman of the planning committee for the conference, Paul Harris Ogbole, and the chairman of NBA-SLP, Chief Ferdinand Orbih, have highlighted the importance of embracing the opportunities presented by globalisation and the age of artificial intelligence.

The conference's theme, 'Legal Practice-Without Borders', reminds us of the need to engage with global issues and transformations in our profession.

As we move forward, let us remember our role in charting a course for national development.

Let us embrace the opportunities presented by globalisation and technology, uphold the highest standards of professional conduct, and commit ourselves to mentorship and developing our younger colleagues.

Together, we can significantly contribute to our nation's development.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by paskal16: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Muuuuumuuuu man

That’s all I have to say
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
abobote:
Useless judiciary
Same judiciary you Obidients are waiting for to say Gringory Obi won the election?

You Zoo people never seize to amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by kevinexit(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I know you worship Money where you come from but abeg limit that to your side

Here we use common sense and not greedy worship of money

Even if Obi is a Billionaire through stolen LGA fund at 70 that doesn't make him greater than me at my age

So I suggest you check your priorities in life so you don't end up where money worshipers end

See this skull 💀 miners oooo.
Una with money rituals na 5&6.
Most yoruba rich persons u see today , don use one of their own take see front.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
kevinexit:

See this skull 💀 miners oooo.
Una with money rituals na 5&6.
Most yoruba rich persons u see today , don use one of their own take see front.
Obnoxious Nimpopo.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by nature40: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tntsi:

You should pity yourself, your dad, mum, siblings and community first.
PO will conveniently and confidently feed his family and those around him.
Your people are already crying and the hunger never start.

Even if the CJN wants to tow your dishonorable path which I know he won't.
He will not escape the disater he creates.

I repeat do not trust the CJN, his statement reminds me of some strategies Tinubu and APC deployed before the election, that made it look like INEC was ready for a free and fair election and Buhari (the snake president) rolled out military thank to look like they were out for election riggers and people who want to cause problems during the election but atlas, where were the military men when MC and his area boys ran mad during the election shooting careless and all, the military and police looked away. So please do not believe anything from this ariwo CJN, he might be more corrupt that Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Kollintus baba
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Ekugbeh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
KillMNKnow:

it's global

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
nature40:

I repeat do not trust the CJN, his statement reminds me of some strategies Tinubu and APC deployed before the election, that made it look like INEC was ready for a free and fair election and Buhari (the snake president) rolled out military thank to look like they were out for election riggers and people who want to cause problems during the election but atlas, where were the military men when MC and his area boys ran mad during the election shooting careless and all, the military and police looked away. So please do not believe anything from this ariwo CJN, he might be more corrupt that Tinubu.
Yet you & your fellow Incoherent Obidients are waiting for this same judiciary to rule in your favor.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
CJN and the Judiciary are core reasons why the nation has deteriorated this badly in the last 15 years...!

No need for politically correct and pretentious speeches! Nothing kills a nation faster than those in charge of making and enforcing laws siding with corrupt criminals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

The only wrong judgment that will bring anarchy is not following the law and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Anything else will be a disaster to not only Nigeria bt the judiciary itself.

We have no other option but to do the right thing.

Yoruba or southwest agenda is not in the law or constitution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.