Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary (48354 Views)

Rivers Crisis: President Tinubu Won’t Just Fold Hands And Watch – Ajuri Ngelale / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Write Petitions Against Corrupt Judges, CJN Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Chiefpriestt: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I pity Peter Obi after this

It's common sense Obi might be too dull to understand

Southwest won't let it's mandate stolen

In Ibadan during EID, many wore Tinubu's logo

The imam prayed for Tinubu and people were very happy....

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement
Sound more like the thought of a dullard. So in your submission, Nigeria and Nigerians can burn to ashes because Tinubu is from south west. Tribalism has finished you Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by mu2sa2: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I rather love them unlike you that Pity your family
Upper cut par excellent!
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Weathered: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by CaptainFM1: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

CJN Ariwoola from Oyo State also knows the kind of anarchy that would happen with wrong judgement

Justice first, then we deal with the aftermath. We can't say because we think there may be anarchy then deny justice.

And who are the people drumming the beats of anarchy to suppress justice?

In the US, when the supreme court outlawed the segregation of black students, the anarchist majorly the whites had no choice than to comply especially when the federal might swoop on them.

Whatever the judgement of the court, it's the duty of the law enforcement agencies (federal & states) to deal with the aftermath to ensuring the judgement is upheld.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Poske95(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.

Not all billionaires in naira are Nigerialized
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by LeeSmart: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Your mate have registered company with CAC like me, traveling around the world
You dey carry CV
Hahahaha
Nigga go hustle
Kai i like dis guy, ur lamba too much.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Mikelangelo: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
floret23:
You are pitying Obi?

If your head is required to appease Obi at the moment, Tinubu will not think twice. He will even sacrifice your entire family join.
Are you minding the idiot..!! Somebody who has refused to have sense.
Imagine the effrontery @ he's pitying Obi. He should not worry, he would learn the very hard way.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Poske95(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tntsi:

You should pity yourself, your dad, mum, siblings and community first.
PO will conveniently and confidently feed his family and those around him.
Your people are already crying and the hunger never start.

Even if the CJN wants to tow your dishonorable path which I know he won't.
He will not escape the disater he creates.

The disasters has already been created...
It's about the honour to wrap up the mess you meet.
This is what is meant by your father's sins outleaving him.
If you can't....we understand...but don't call bull. Sheet a good name
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Marineson(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Judiciary in Nigeria is a mess but the world is watching
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Johnsown1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I know that your born in a rich home in which your parents, uncles and aunty's are billionaires. I think you should be pitying those that needed it most; like petty traders, civil servants and the lower class citizens that depends on a daily gains in other to feed.
PO as we all know is a multi billionaire since his youthful stage.

Even if the motor spirit is been sold for 1k I think it won't affect any decimal in his account. Even his son is a doctor that is doing very well with his daughter too.

If you don't have worries please ask your neighbors because he might have thousand of them.

Only time and clear judgement will prove the innocences of an individual, nobody can threaten us with anarchy and war again because no be today e start. E don tey and the more you bully us is the more we get prepared for the future.

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Ayodeoba: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt body in the entire universe

There's something inherently bad with Africans
dem never even give judgement, you already condemning judiciary. Is it because of the imminent loss of obi
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
One of the meanest professions in nigeria in terms of mentoring. Sometimes even a shoo apprentice gets paid more than an intern lawyer
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by KillMNKnow(f): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
dem never even give judgement, you already condemning judiciary. Is it because of the imminent loss of obi
U seriously think I'm obidient... With my profile name and all
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by NnamdiN: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

so how's it going to be wrong judgment if according to you guys;bat won?
The thing is, yall know the truth but too shameful to admit. The whole world knows Obi won the election but e go do una like film soon.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by hegelian: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

I rather love them unlike you that Pity your family

You can't love your parent and hate or pity others which means you also pity your parents and all cos the prophet PBUH in his hadith said "love your neighbor as you would love yourself".. So if you pity you neighbor for bad then surely you pity yourself for bad including your families.. Qed
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Calitoscassius(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Ojuckwu talk pass this one after 3million fatality na him still beg

yea! You witnessed Ojukwu beg right?. grin it was you he was begging..

You claim to make reasonable argument fuul!

Bring on the anarchy already.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Metrofox(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin truth is the judiciary is currently the strongest arm of govt at the moment but it seems they don't realize the power they hold. If they fail for bribes than they'll forever remain slaves to tinubu and his mafia as they will assume to have been bought and are now property but if they do the right thing this time they ascend to the position of demi-gods walking the earth.

Will they be smart enough to do the right thing? Time will tell grin
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Calitoscassius(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
mu2sa2:
Upper cut par excellent!
is this rubbish supposed to make sense?. undecided
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Calitoscassius(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Metrofox:
grin truth is the judiciary is currently the strongest arm of govt at the moment but it seems they don't realize the power they hold. If they fail for bribes than they'll forever remain slaves to tinubu and his mafia as they will assume to have been bought and are now property but if they do the right thing this time they ascend to the position of demi-gods walking the earth.

Will they be smart enough to do the right thing? Time will tell grin
Very good statement..

I think they would fall for money and become enslaved to Tifnubu, i may be wrong though, co's they are fantastically corrupt.

And if they make the right decision, they will be worshipped for as long as Naigeria lasts. It would be historical also.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by dannyspeejay(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
i don go GHANA
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by achimendy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

Pity yourself ...obi is a billionaire, if at all you are a car owner, fuel is almost 700 per litre...worry about yourself.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by fohlarp: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
If truly n truly cjn means wot he's saying, he wants d truth to prevail as d outcome of d tribunal.if truly he meant it,not pretending cos 4 him to affirm honesty,transparency in his words.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by uncleade(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=iammo post=124494661] cool

You hit them where it hurts most. Obi is their Lord. The imbeciles will surely come out to attack you.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by achimendy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Essenza01:

What is more illogical than thinking you have monopoly of violence and saying "the SW wont sit watching".. first of all differentiate SW from Tinubu's rodents.. secondly, if you had any iota of reasoning, you would see you made no remark near logical comment.

Best reply ever 💯👍👍
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Kinehap: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

I have never seen a fool like you.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Dsimmer: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
What are some people still arguing about? Lol I find the whole thing funny tbh. grin

Like how could some people have thought someone who came third was the first? It's quite funny. Point is Obi didn't even do well in the North West and North East. Whereas Tinubu came first mostly in the SW and NC, and second in North West and North East. Tinubu had been building all these since 1999. There's no questioning about Tinubu winning na. People have got brain, use it please.

Let's get to other things, like joining hands to make the country better.
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Xkonzult: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Your mate have registered company with CAC like me, traveling around the world

You dey carry CV

Hahahaha

Nigga go hustle

Foolish lot like you ...who thinks that a cv is meant for those looking for work and its kind in d streets in tattered Haggard shoes

All sane billionaires,like dangote,Elon musk, donald Trump ,to our elites like fayemi, elrufai,gbajabiamila,Peter obi , fashola don't joke with thier CVS apart from skullers, fraudsters cum hushpuppy aka Ramon igbalode, etc ,and a certain PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE in d build up of 2023 election ,who couldn't provide his primary and secondary / University degree in a cv,or neither had one ,who dabbled from d streets with proceeds of certain substance into
Politics ...presently d BIGGEST LIABILITY Nigeria has next her DEBT
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Earthquakes: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

It was Nigeria that fought Igbos not Yoruba, even both with international power couldn't beat them in 3yrs.
You and I know Yoruba can't beat Igbo physically or in any form.
If no be sea port or Lagos as a former capital Territory, how are you better than Igbo??
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by SenatePresdo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Tinubu supporters are always fast to give everything an ethnic undertone.

So my Yoruba Friend that voted for Obi would now fight for Tinubu?

Or my uncle that voted for Tinubu will now come and fight me? grin
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by Ayomivic(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://guardian.ng/news/we-cant-fold-hands-watch-country-deteriorate-cjn-tells-judiciary/

I think legislators have much to do in this case but it is a sorry case for they are after their own pockets, they are not representing us

I don't know how they are going to use the money realized from. Subsidy remove that would serve the masses than buying fuel at low price.

We are watching
Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by SenatePresdo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:

Ojukwu fought against the North and their European Supporters.

Yorubas no dey game normally.

Re: We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary by favor914: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mikelangelo:

Are you minding the idiot..!! Somebody who has refused to have sense.
Imagine the effrontery @ he's pitying Obi. He should not worry, he would learn the very hard way.
Ok we are pitying Peter Obi & Yourself, are you satisfied now?

Incoherent Almijiri Obidient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.