Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? (25547 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just got at 591, with the way people are rushing that Rainoil, the petrol stock will soon finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
otokx:
Just got at 591, with the way people are rushing that Rainoil, the petrol stock will soon finish.

Location?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Greystone: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
630 NNPC

Others from 670

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Greystone: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The Renewed Shege price is now N620 per litre in most filling station in Delta....

There haven’t been protests after Jonathan, because those who finance protests are now in charge of government....

The intellectual dishonesty of the Southwest is griming and bile.... I mean, these guys drove Nigerians to Ojota to protest subsidy removal in 2012.

Now, they've gone silent.

“It will favor me and my family crew” have left the chat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Considering i did not support APC, have never supported APC, do not even back pdp or lp, but if it had been a runoff between Obi and either Atiku or Tinubu, I would have gone to Obi, don't get your drift.

The thing is , this is much bigger than politics. The fact that all the candidates, except Sowore, supported subsidy removal should tell you something.

Every candidate said they would remove Subsidy YES, but Pls Point me to where Peter Obi said he’ll share N70bn to the National Assembly, N35bn to Judges & N8,000 to 12 million families as his GENIUS IDEA to ameliorate the Sufferings from Subsidy removal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Every candidate said they would remove Subsidy YES, but Pls Point me to where Peter Obi said he’ll share N70bn to the National Assembly, N35bn to Judges & N8,000 to 12 million families as his GENIUS IDEA to ameliorate the Sufferings from Subsidy removal?

Yeah, it is not like I support those things the National Assembly is getting either. It is even annoying me well well

So why do you have the idea i do?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, it is not like I support those things the National Assembly is getting either. It is even annoying me well well

So why do you have the idea i do?

You didn't answer my question, and you expect me to answer yours right?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You didn't answer my question, and you expect me to answer yours right?

I did. I told you that I don't support the NA getting all that extra money for cars and stuff

So, where did you get the idea I supported that?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
I dont think we can wait for the courts to remove this evil man...its time he got impeached

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by RulerIAm(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh
PO is living rent-free in ur head. U won't last long like this oh

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by IPDGP: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by FlintDrone: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
I font even knwo
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PrettyIfy7: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
#620 Anambra
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Cromagnon: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God did not come down from His throne to vote, leave God out of this.

It is the gross stupidity, bigotry and power hungry dimwits that kept us where we are today....

Channel this SOS prayers to the Judiciary.
so you believe voting can stop demand and supply. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Ayobeck(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
690 here in ilesha coca cola...it seem we ve to fight n curse dis government..dey r all betrayal.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Orderabove(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
620 Naira
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by OblorOblor: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
The AP filling station near my estate is selling for #620, while another one down the road sells for #55 but only to agbadorian nitwits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by ImoleNaija: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
To leave office for home dey fear me now sef. Don't know what I'm gonna face out there. grin

We go survive am sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Traplord09: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I heard it’s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!!

There's nothing like God Nigeria are problem to themselves... ...😔😏

Tinuubff boy have now become a big problem In Lagos
causein problems ln Lagos.. well lagos lagoon belong to sw,
Texas everwere....

Pump price be like... Woooo
Soon everythin we be zoooom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by zinaunreal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
This Tinubu guy should just leave abeg.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by torqque7(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gombe voted APC na so their own price is not the same it’s selling for 200per liter. in states that voted for APC lol una never see ANYTHING,na ALL OF US GO SUFFER AM SINCE UNA SAY UNA MUST CONTINUE TO FOOLISH..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by austinsmat(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
620 kano
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
620, here in Aba this afternoon
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The Renewed Shege price is now N620 per litre in most filling station in Delta....

There haven’t been protests after Jonathan, because those who finance protests are now in charge of government....

The intellectual dishonesty of the Southwest is griming and bile.... I mean, these guys drove Nigerians to Ojota to protest subsidy removal in 2012.

Now, they've gone silent.

We always blamed north for non progress of this country, but we dint know that its actually the South West that are the reason why this country can't progress ... Don't forget that the SW never wanted Obasanjo just like they don't want Osibanjo ... Olu falae would have destroyed this country ,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by chatinent: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
₦650. And the worst of all is that the fuel is adulterated. It burns very faster like never before. Two litres now na reserve.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by callmevirus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Here in Lagos if you speak Yoruba you will buy it free but if you speak Igbo it will 950

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by XerXers: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

When South West is finally relegated back to opposition they would stay there for 100 years this time... There hypocrisy stinks to high heave
The phoolishness of the north brought them out of opposition where they were confined since independence. It's not late for them. They think their forefathers who avoided SW are not wise? Suddenly SW propaganda deceived the shallow minded new generation

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Righthussle: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I heard it’s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by princeade86(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
for just 46days, many people now turn to car dealer...for sales here and there...Ìjoba yii yio túnbò ma t'uwa lára dáàdáà ooo. In case anybody with Honda EOD and all I av is #30,000. Because epo (fuel) ti won..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Salary Of Police Service Personnel (foreign) / FRSC Rescues Man Whose Car Was On Fire In Lagos This Morning / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.