Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? (2262 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
My girlfriend told me about her boss's boyfriend who called her to tell her he wants to date her, and warned her not to let the boss know.

My girlfriend celebrated her birthday last Saturday, the guy promised to take her out, but failed, so last Sunday he called her and she visited the guy in a hotel, according to her nothing happened, but I ended the relationship, but my friends and family members are bordering me, disturbing to forgive her, she told me because she loves me and she won't do it again.

Can you forgive your girlfriend for visiting another guy who wants her in a hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
lipsrsealed.
Op,the fact that she visited him in a hotel should first of all end the relationship......Well op,the truth is that she doesn't love you in the first place cuz if she truly do,she wouldn't even go to the extent of visiting another man in a hotel...

But las las cha,they lashed and there's no way she can deny it....Fear bannies.

19 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Candidlady: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Could be a friendly visitation

Too many insecured men out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Socratiz: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
There is something fishy here.

Why did she visit the boss's friend in the hotel?

You don't try to smell what you won't eat.

She could have turned down the invite.

Seems she finds something attractive in the man.

However, you were supposed to have discussed issues like this. You define what is acceptable to you and what's not in the relationship.

It is normal to have admirers either as a single lady or married woman but a matured woman shoul know how to handle such admirers. This lady has not shown that she can handle it.

I don't see your action and an indication of insecurity. You are protecting your mental health.

If you can resolve this between yourselves, I advise you continue your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Nicemuna: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Demigod22:
My girlfriend told me about her boss's boyfriend who called her to tell her he wants to date her, and warned her not to let the boss know.

My girlfriend celebrated her birthday last Saturday, the guy promised to take her out, but failed, so last Sunday he called her and she visited the guy in a hotel, according to her nothing happened, but I ended the relationship, but my friends and family members are bordering me, disturbing to forgive her, she told me because she loves me and she won't do it again.

Can you forgive your girlfriend for visiting another guy who wants her in a hotel?

Bro, u did the right by calling it a quit. Even that singular act would cost her job if her boss finds out.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Animegirl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
You men do the worst, married oh, single oh. Why are you pained?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Starboytwo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Friendly visitation keh

Don’t listen to that lady ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Pathfinder2090: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
It’s good you ended the relationship
Don’t ever accept that cheat of a girlfriend back
I said it before…
Nigerian girls are useless…all of them😞

5 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by fyzaila: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nothing to forgive there, that relationship has come to an end. If you decide to forgive and continue then be ready for more disrespect. She shouldn't even be receiving the guy's phone call in the first place.

Love is repect, she claims to love you but don't have respect for you.

5 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Candidlady:

In an hotel... Weyrey re

1 Like

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by eazzzy1(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Tell her to date the guy, then be visiting you at a hotel 🤷🏼

3 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Fidecoo(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

A friendly invitation in a hotel of all places?
Someone that she said is her boss boyfriend and just told her that he likes her?.

My dear see the real issue here,
She is too cheap and she lacks ego.
She did not only betrayed her man, she has as well betrayed her boss.

So leave insecurity of many men out of this issue,
Madam.

3 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed.
Op,the fact that she visited him in a hotel should first of all end the relationship......Well op,the truth is that she doesn't love you in the first place cuz if she truly do,she wouldn't even go to the extent of visiting another man in a hotel...

But las las cha,they lashed and there's no way she can deny it....Fear bannies.

I agree with you. I don't tolerate cheating, it's unforgivable sin in my sight. For her to agree to even accept gift or go out with the guy with stupid excuse that she has nothing in mind and she think it's a harmless outing is total red flag for me.

1 Like

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=124497862]Could be a friendly visitation

Too many insecured men out there [/quot

She should go date the man then pay me friendly visit in a hotel instead.

You need brain surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Socratiz:
There is something fishy here.

Why did she visit the boss's friend in the hotel?

You don't try to smell what you won't eat.

She could have turned down the invite.

Seems she finds something attractive in the man.

There is no way she can convince anyone that nothing happened. She shouldn't have gone there in the place.
However, you were supposed to have discussed issues like this. You define what is acceptable to you and what's not in the relationship.

It is normal to have admirers either as a single lady or married woman but a matured woman shoul know how to handle such admirers. This lady has not shown that she can handle it.

I don't see your action and an indication of insecurity. You are protecting your mental health.

If you can resolve this between yourselves, I advise you continue your relationship.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Animegirl:
You men do the worst, married oh, single oh. Why are you pained?

If all your brothers, your boyfriend and your father is doing it doesn't mean all men are doing it. Learn to be cultured.

3 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Starboytwo:
Friendly visitation keh

Don’t listen to that lady ooo.

Lol, rara. I can never listen to a lady advising me to continue with a cheating partner.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
It’s good you ended the relationship
Don’t ever accept that cheat of a girlfriend back
I said it before…
Nigerian girls are useless…all of them😞

I will never accept a cheating partner. Never!

1 Like

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2023
fyzaila:
Nothing to forgive there, that relationship has come to an end. If you decide to forgive and continue then be ready for more disrespect. She shouldn't even be receiving the guy's phone call in the first place.

Love is repect, she claims to love you but don't have respect for you.

Exactly my point. I feel so disrespected and betrayed. But I am done with her.

3 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
eazzzy1:
Tell her to date the guy, then be visiting you at a hotel 🤷🏼

Lol, I really like this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Demigod22: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Fidecoo:

A friendly invitation in a hotel of all places?
Someone that she said is her boss boyfriend and just told her that he likes her?.

My dear see the real issue here,
She is too cheap and she lacks ego.
She did not only betrayed her man, she has as well betrayed her boss.

So leave insecurity of many men out of this issue,
Madam.

Don't mind the yeye girl. They are justifying what they are good at, Cheating.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Beverlyjean(f): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Report her to her boss ,the guy is just using her .but make sure u don't go back to her. Anyone that defends the girl is a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Kooldon(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Na only girlfriend she be o. Forgive her and let the lashing continue, cold too much mbok
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Nasri100(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Good you broke up.

These are the kind of nonsense situations you will be dealing with when you decide to commit to a Nigerian woman grin grin

Today is her boss friend. Tomorrow its her ex. Next tomorrow a guy she met at the mall. Another day one rich guy is disturbing her on facebook. What about her pastor friend asking her out? Wait her childhood friend kissed her on the cheek and she thinks he wants more than just friends.

Vagina people diaries grin

All these things will continue to take you behind as a man. And she will eventually Bleep one of these guys again.

Swallow the red pill. Never commit to any woman in this world. She's forever a stranger. Even if you are so naive to get married in this generation, your wife is forever a stranger.

The only person you can commit to is your kid(s) if you decide to have one in this evil world we are in these days.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by ComputerOperato: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
This your girl "O ti lor".
Sorry man. Give it time. You will heal.

Demigod22:

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Purvan(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
The girl doesn't have respect for you

A decent girl won't do this
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Dimaya: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
@op, You're not the first person to be in this situation.

Take a listen to the first narrator in this video and see if there's similarities between your story and this situation described.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXVbs-1fhA

All the best.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by tunize(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Na clap dance dey start why didn’t she tell her boyfriend she was going for friendly visitation in a hotel what business does she have in a hotel doing friendly visit? “Meat when person nor go join chop e nor suppose you teeth share am”
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Foodqueen(f): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
To your question... Yes.
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Demigod22:

For a lady who is in relationship going out with another guy means a lot that you are not enough for her, and no guy take a girl to a hotel with bleeping her.
And she foolishly agreed to visit him in a hotel and you think nothing happened?
Just ask her for you to forgive her she have to be 💯 honest with you if she keep lying tell her to swear with a Bible .

1 Like

Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Slynation(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Useless girls everywhere, that's how they will continue losing Diamonds while chasing shadows...!!
Re: Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? by Psalmistproject: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dump her or just use her only for conji relief.

If you settle with that kind of girl, any small misunderstanding or stress she will go for easy solution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Falling In Love With Helinues / Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues / She Tells You Every Thing Abt Her Past Life; Is Dt Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.