Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts (2829 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Deborah: Adeyanju Calls Out Osinbajo After Atiku Deleted Post / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Deji is calling for Revolution to topple Tinubu's government.

The truth is that nobody is willing to go through another 4yrs of hardship after Buhari's 8yrs of madness

6 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
All these bloggers...

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
All these darn bloggers.
m@d man. Where is the blog?

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
More reactions

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ronu people, what do you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by OredoPikin: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Supremos:

The truth is that nobody is willing to go through another 4yrs of hardship after Buhari's 8yrs of madness

Very useless man
Una never see anything 🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu is just starting

Goan ask those that witnessed his time as governor of Lagos.
The suffering just started

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by CodeTemplar: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Revolution can only remove the govt. It won't change the economic fortune. Highest it will do is reduce corruption after the dust settles.

Deji should sit in his air conditioned cubicle and relax o.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
More Nigerians are calling for Revolution.

Maiyegun joins the call for revolution.

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Akinboboz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
I dey cum
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
OredoPikin:

Very useless man
Una never see anything 🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu is just starting

Goan ask those that witnessed his time as governor of Lagos.
The suffering just started
Their Tinubu that built Lagos is struggling to understand how Nigeria works grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Gondonu: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Deji Adeyanju should just go and siddon. He has a hand in this whole problem.

7 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Gondonu: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
OredoPikin:
Very useless man.Una never see anything.Tinubu is just starting.Goan ask those that witnessed his time as governor of Lagos.The suffering just started
" I cannot imagine a situation where the military government gave more succour in Lagos State to workers than even Tinubu’s administration. Tinubu’s regime has been the worst for the workers in the last two decades". Festus Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
I will advise Obidients and Igbos in particular, to allow this people, they are on self destruct already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Las Las, e go reach everybody. 😂 😂
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by jmoore(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
After attacking Peter Obi, you now want revolution. Is it Tinubu supporters that will revolt with you?
This Deji and Sowore are siamese clowms.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by AsomughaChuks05: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
That Adeyanju is just hallucinating. Nigerians are peaceful people. Nobody will do any revolution. Most people are just waiting for Dangote Refinery to come online and ease the pressure a little.
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Even Fayose brother and his Ronu friends are wailing profusely

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by TheFreshVanilla: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
This present generation don't have the balls for massive protest. Policies are not made on social media. If y'all can't hit the street demanding for better governance, then suffer in silence. Your prayers are in vain because people in other countries didn't pray disturbing God endlessly for decades, before applying common sense to create a system that will help the common man.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
God punish that deji...

Una think say head slammers go follow Una for any yeye revolution?

Make Christians just stay off ...

Our own prayer be say mk dem divide this country. Christians and Muslims can't stay in one country.

Those islamic terrorists keep dragging this country backward...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Supremos:
m@d man. Where is the blog?
The mad man is the man who always sees gloom and negativity, Mr, am saner than you and Deji combined. What is Deji doing to make Nigeria better, if everyone is like Deji and you, who only complain and point out the bad daily, Nigeria would be in a state of comatose. A nation does not grow by ranting and always making noise, let Deji put in his own work for good of nation.
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by RECTEM: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu a Disaster

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Supremos: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

The mad man is the man who always sees gloom and negativity, Mr, am saner than you and Deji combined. What is Deji doing to make Nigeria better, if everyone is like Deji and you, who only complain and point out the bad daily, Nigeria would be in a state of comatose. A nation does not grow by ranting and always making noise, let Deji put in his own work for good of nation.
you are a m@d man for calling me blogger because I posted happenings on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by mytime24(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Supremos:
you are a m@d man for calling me blogger because I posted happenings on nairaland
Am referring to Deji, it's a quirp...Deji and co are contented with just blogging up and down, we need people to do the work, not just criticize and abuse/troll online, nations don't develop under such negativity, we need more objectivity. Calling for revolution while sitting in the comfort of his house...lol. Why will I refer to you, when it's clear it's originating from Deji?

Are you sure you are not the mad one here?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Jlow2: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine another tribe in aso rock and price of fuel at 620, oluwole people would have blocked ojota , robbing , killing and molesting people in the name of protest, in the words of buhari, Nigerians will surely miss me when I leave aso rock, we re watching oluwole mandate

6 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by XerXers: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Igbos are wiser now. We are not part of any shitty revolution. That was how Awolowo used the naive Ifeajuna. I repeat, there will never be any other attempt by Igbos to save Nigeria. By the time Tinubu unleash his promised anarchy, it will consume only his people

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by XY23: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Supremos:

The funny thing is that Obidients have lost the will to protest. I predicted this after INEC declared BAT and people supported the charade. Now that it's their turn to call for fairness, no one is interested. Guess who wins? The same politicians. The people have long lost out because they bought what politicians sold them (bigotry). The masses can never win, at least not this generation.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by MrColdsweat: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Foolish ronus.

After voting rubbish you start asking God to help you.
Una hunger just start.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by ganisucks(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
PDPAPC Chairman Adamu was just sacked. Do the maths.
Re: Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts by Dubetex96(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Supremos:
Ronu people, what do you have to say

They have all gone mute including their RCCG leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won Presidential Election With 8.7 Million Votes – Peter Obi Insists In Appeal / My Thoughts About This CSU Saga / Corruption: What's The Way Out In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.