Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] (14378 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Ever Been Betrayed By A Close Family Member? How Did You Get Over It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Ed12(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Betrayal from siblings are the worst in my opinion...

My very good found out almost a year after that Thier eldest son have sold their Inheritance.. They both live in the same city, not too far from each other. But the guy sold the house said nothing about it..

According to him, he never believed he could that, and funny thing was that they are only getting back to talking terms because this his brother sold the new generator the my friend bought and keep at his place.

When it was time to go and carry the gen, his brother said he had sold.. guy called me and spoke about the gen stuff to me, he was very angry but I was calming him to just take it easy with him, that it's God will .

Not Knowing that the brother has already sold the inheritance before the gen saga sef..

He received a called one day from their paternal uncle accusing him that they have sold their fathers house without knowledge of the family.. sold what!! him exclaimed back.

He called his elder brother and the dude said it's true that he had sold the house.. my guy was very perplexed, He felt betrayed, honestly

In his voice..

It's not even about, it is the bad and betrayal attitude that is brother is displaying that making him angry.

The day he narrated everything to me, I weak.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Creativity22: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2023
zomby:
A great study case regarding close betrayal is:

Oshibajo vs Tinubu

Or

Buhari vs Tinubu

If you have an open mind and take a close look at bother scenarios, you will learn a vital lesson.

Rubbish. A great example of betrayal is between nigerians that voted for mr buhari in 2015 and nigerians
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Xammie001(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Gagare1:
Mine is too painful to recount. But I'll try.

I was betrayed by my blood brother (elder) with whom I shared my business plans, not knowing that he was making his own calculations on how to snatch the business from me.

He convinced me to borrow money from our parents and add to mine, thereby making the family have a say in it. Then he used our family to force my hands into letting him manage the business with me. He ruined the business and I lost everything.

Six years now, I am still struggling to recover even a fraction of what I used to be worth. No apology came from him or anyone.

I noticed that, even the little progress I am struggling to make doesn't go down well with him. This was a guy I was helping out with cash and what not, not knowing that he was not okay with his younger brother doing better than him. I found out the hard way.

Beware of siblings.

SORRY BROTHER
THAT'S WHY I DON'T LOOSEGUARD AROUND ANYBODY, I DON'T TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN MY MOTHER,I DON'T TAKE ANY FORM OF SHIT FROM ANY ANGLE AND I MOSTLY KEEP MY THINGS TO MYSELF AS IDAN.
I HAD TO FIGHT WITH MY MOM FOR MONTHS BECAUSE SHE BETRAYED ME AT THE EXPENSE OF MY LIFE
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Gagare1(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Xammie001:

SORRY BROTHER
THAT'S WHY I DON'T LOOSEGUARD AROUND ANYBODY, I DON'T TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN MY MOTHER,I DON'T TAKE ANY FORM OF SHIT FROM ANY ANGLE AND I MOSTLY KEEP MY THINGS TO MYSELF AS IDAN.
I HAD TO FIGHT WITH MY MOM FOR MONTHS BECAUSE SHE BETRAYED ME AT THE EXPENSE OF MY LIFE

Your Mom betraying you and putting your life in danger?

Omo, your own pass my own oh.

Hard luck.

But las las, we go dey okay.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Xammie001(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Gagare1:

Your Mom betraying you and putting your life in danger?

Omo, your own pass my own oh.

Hard luck.

But las las, we go dey okay.

OMOOR
LAST YEAR WORSE FOR ME TILL I PACK HER ONE SIDE AND MADE HER SEE WHAT SHE DID BECAUSE IT BACKFIRED AND SHE REGRETTED AND STILL REGRETTING BUT WE THANK GOD FOR LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Dwightventures(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Betrayals exist because society doesn't punish it adequately. The penalty for Treason is Death, that's why coups don't happen everyday and if it does and fails, you MUST face that death. Go and ask Mamman Vatsa.

It is a measure of a failed society that those of us who follow this principle are the ones punished by society for being "unforgiving". Foolish people!
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Lance008(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Drbarmes:

it seems unbelievable but the people u look out for dont really give a fv.ck about u. thats life
Bro Omo it's shocking truth am still shocked how will someone hate his helper
To help they fear me now

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Betrayal always come from people you have sacrificed for
And they will want you to keep sacrificing for them and some behave like like it is their right.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Austriaopen(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Peterpanny:
that's not the point you irresponsible fraudster,you are a thieve and a scammer,you better change your ways and turn a newleaf for your own good.or what has been happening to your colleagues of late will befall you.
Useless CALA agent.
Don't go and look for something reasonable and do with your useless, pathetic and godforsaken life.$1000 kee you dia.

Ozour.

You have no manners and decorum. Why coming online to form nuisance?

Have you seen the guy commit any fraud or scam before?

Why are you so pained? What’s your business with him or he collect your gf?

Go and meet those who scammed you or those have hurt you and stop trolling. The person you Dey quote now and Dey bully online,so you think he can’t track you?

How some kids behave here amaze me so much.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Peterpanny: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Austriaopen:

You have no manners and decorum. Why coming online to form nuisance?

Have you seen the guy commit any fraud or scam before?

Why are you so pained? What’s your business with him or he collect your gf?

Go and meet those who scammed you or those have hurt you and stop trolling. The person you Dey quote now and Dey bully online,so you think he can’t track you?

How some kids behave here amaze me so much.
you have switch to your alternate account,if you guys do not change and amend your ways,you will die a slow and painful death,you are very comfortable ripping people off and you think it will be well with you.your death will slow painful and pathetic.
$1000 kee you dia.
Useless CALA agent.

Ozour.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Drbarmes(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lance008:

Bro Omo it's shocking truth am still shocked how will someone hate his helper
To help they fear me now
and if u no help na another wahala
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Lance008(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Drbarmes:

and if u no help na another wahala
Bro if u no help for this present generation u are free from problem than to help
You can continue helping a friend that need help and he will accuse u of using his destiny
No joke

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Dimaya: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lance008:

Bro if u no help for this present generation u are free from problem than to help
You can continue helping a friend that need help and he will accuse u of using his destiny
No joke

This is some hard stuff. You need to watch that video
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by 1forall: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Long story.

My eldest brother unjustifiably continues to make himself my enemy because such situation pays his pocket.

He has more or less fractured what's left of our family, after losing two siblings and our mum. He has also succeeded in sowing seeds of hatred against me into our only other brother who's been resident outside the country for ages - they're closer in age than I am with them, and the guy abroad himself apparently had historical beef with me of which I was oblivious, until lately - so it was easy for him to believe the lies, misrepresentations and mischaracterizations.

Now that we've lost two siblings over the years, and our mum passed away more recently, you would have thought such experiences would bring us closer together, but rather it's torn us apart because of inheritance, greed and self-aggrandisement.

However, the situation pays him because - if we're not on terms it allows him to continue to run things without question, because the abroad guy doesn't really know what's up.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Lance008(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Dimaya:

This is some hard stuff. You need to watch that video
Am only saying this due to my real life experience and not a video
Have helped someone to be strong eventually I went a bit broke and went back home from city u believe say those people am helping at the village no even fit go my message talk less of helping me
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Zigzagman: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Lance008:

Am only saying this due to my real life experience and not a video
Have helped someone to be strong eventually I went a bit broke and went back home from city u believe say those people am helping at the village no even fit go my message talk less of helping me

so sad sad
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by ideamonster: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
janeedema:
This is you and I am sorry you experienced this. I'm sure you've learned a lesson to two for that's the essence of going through the things we go through.

how could you tell?
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by pansophist(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Betrayal will hurt you less if you understand human nature.

If you betray me for example, I will just be pissed off why you didn't do it earlier. Why waste my time investing in this sinking ship called friendship/relationship?

On the good side, what do you want? An enemy disguised as friends because uncovering their betrayal will be heartbreaking, or to just see the cold hard fact of what people are?

One thing you must know is that human operations are guided by their self-interest, and if their interest conflicts with their moral obligation towards you, they will always choose themselves. Make peace with the above fact, and peace shall be with you.

But one thing you must do to avoid the chance of betrayal and even if it happens, it won't hurt is to depend on yourself in every area that matters. If God regretted after creating humans, what more you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Lance008(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Zigzagman:

so sad sad
The most shocking part be say the family member I helped to the city left me and follow another person mak I introduced am to
When everything red for me I pack my things and left the city, the guy I introduced him to also introduced him to business that made him a bit rich
This my family member no look my face at all
the guy have lost his life from an outing Dey went to in one of the Africa country up till date family no see him corpse even if dem see dem no get money tak carry am come house
Life Na Sense
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by ideamonster: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
No truer words have been spoken here today. Very true.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
pansophist:
Betrayal will hurt you less if you understand human nature.

If you betray me for example, I will just be pissed off why you didn't do it earlier. Why waste my time investing in this sinking ship called friendship/relationship?

On the good side, what do you want? An enemy disguised as friends because uncovering their betrayal will be heartbreaking, or to just see the cold hard fact of what people are?

One thing you must know is that human operations are guided by their self-interest, and if their interest conflicts with their moral obligation towards you, they will always choose themselves. Make peace with the above fact, and peace shall be with you.

But one thing you must do to avoid the chance of betrayal and even if it happens, it won't hurt is to depend on yourself in every area that matters. If God regretted after creating humans, what more you?
Regret is a human trait. And since God isn’t human then it is not possible that He makes mistakes. In my religion we believe that God is omniscient - the ‘all-knowing’.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by Dimaya: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Regret is a human trait. And since God isn’t human then it is not possible that He makes mistakes. In my religion we believe that God is omniscient - the ‘all-knowing’.

Some betrayals are needed. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by pansophist(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:

Man, na pastor you go ask that one o. I know God regretted creating not just humans, but every living thing. (Genesis 6.6-7).

But to harmonize being omniscient and regretful, I don't know how bible scholars will do it. This was the point one atheist was using to argue with me, and I honestly do not have a rebuttal.

He always says that if God knows everything, why create evil people, or why make evil a possibility in the first place? You (God) created evil, you now created hellfire to punish those that used evil to realize their goal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] by ideamonster: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zigzagman:

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

How do you handle the betrayals that comes with family relationships, love-interests and loved ones?

If you're an honourable person, you tend to think that everybody else is honourable. But the world doesn't function that way. Throughout history, as documented in the shakespearean tragedies, people have always betrayed themselves over the position, money, love, hurt, envy and just plain greed.

SO how do you go about handling the betrayals that inevitably comes from close quarters- from close colleagues, lovers, friends and family? How?
In this popular video, everyday Nigerians share their experiences of how their love was abused, lover was stolen and money was swindled. Please watch and let's share our thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60

accept the inevitability of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selfish Sibling Willing To Do Anything To Solely Inherit / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.