Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,181 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates (48487 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Nteogwuija(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
Dominate Europe in your wet dreams

LoL, you're really toxic. Man City won the Champions League, West Ham won Europe's third tier league, and Man Utd were only kicked out in the Europa league semi final.

How's that not dominating Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by EMMARNUEL: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
I for like touch this Messi to see if na human being him be... Becus wetin this guy de do na only robot, alien, ghost de do am...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Almiron: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nteogwuija:

LoL, you're really toxic. Man City won the Champions League, West Ham won Europe's third tier league, and Man Utd were only kicked out in the Europa league semi final.

How's that not dominating Europe?
you mean this season alone, heck that’s not dominating.

Domination is how Madrid won 3 consecutive UCL
Sevilla won 3 consecutive UEL

That’s the true definition of dominance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by EMMARNUEL: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Mr transgender league...no one wants him again in Europe...they have discovered that he is a fraud , after he scammed psg ... league that has no promotion or relegation.... that's no league... its a transgender playground.... they dont want the players to cry and protest for being relegated grin grin... No penalty...No party grin grin
Show us ur Goats International best player award... Cry more

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by EMMARNUEL: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Rolando really help this guy career, CR7 really make him work hard.

Messi need to be greatful to CR7.

Hahahaha... Penaldog fans are just as brainless and stupid as him....
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Benrosaria(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blacks they are using Him to build players. Better best would breed out of Lionel Messi,
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Overdosed: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sameworld:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Hello. What’s your WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by yusluvad(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by crismark(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Mr transgender league...no one wants him again in Europe...they have discovered that he is a fraud , after he scammed psg ... league that has no promotion or relegation.... that's no league... its a transgender playground.... they dont want the players to cry and protest for being relegated grin grin... No penalty...No party grin grin
Cry me a river grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by crismark(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

The guy is overated... I keep telling people that Messi can achieve anything outside Barcelona, and since he left Barca, nothing to show again.
He left barca and won the world cup.
The highest level of achievement any player can dream of.

He's even on his way to his 8th Balon D'or.
Cry me an ocean bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by tfash96(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

The guy is overated... I keep telling people that Messi can achieve anything outside Barcelona, and since he left Barca, nothing to show again.
Just dey play..Na Barca teammates hin carry win WC abi na Spain host am
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by samfrancis1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
You mean Pep’s league, the same league wey Haaland break century old record in a season, the same league that was easier for him to dominate, more easier than German Bundesliga 😂
. Not true he was able to break they record cause he’s currently in the world best team..
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Almiron: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
samfrancis1:
. Not true he was able to break they record cause he’s currently in the world best team..
The same team had Aguero, Jesus, Torres why didn’t they break the decades old records. Go to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

yeah
He won the WORLD CUP with barcelona.

I suppose whip you oraimo cord for neck.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Which of these tournaments did he win with Barcelona?
2022 World Cup + best player
2021 Copa America + best player, too scorer & assist
2007 Olympics + best player
2005 U20 World Cup + best player

It’s not a coincidence that he keeps winning best player in almost all the international tournaments he participated.

I would gladly call it luck if it happened just once.

If you fit mention one international tournament Ronaldo don win best player, I give you 20k this evening.

If I no give you make lalasticlacla ban me till 2030.
dear stingy comrade grin kuku tell us say u no wan give am money grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by MrGerald(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Rolando really help this guy career, CR7 really make him work hard.

Messi need to be greatful to CR7.

Lol, it's the other way round, truth be told
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by MrGerald(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

Lol but since he left Barca he has achieved the greatest of his career, you are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Peacecore: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
nobody Dey take you serious anymore, na why I Dey always curse you whenever your moniker pops up, you’re indeed the definition of misery and agony. Cry harder modafucka 🤣😂

Na sh1t full your empty skull.

Since he left Barcelona he won ballon d’or, he won 2frnch ligue, and the World Cup, 8th ballon d’or still loading, yet this oloribu talk say nothing to show.

What have you achieved in your miserable life so far. You never see anything, na eternal pain for you.

Peacecore abeg roast this modafucka small, make he feel the heat
He's always be in hail cheesy grin grin He's the most bittered human I have ever seen in NL. He chose to be miserable for choosing the wrong color.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ebony2King: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
PontiusPirate:
Weldon assistant GOAT.

You're doing well

😂 aswear. Dude was booed out of Europe like a paedophile and ended up in LGBTQ league

I know one bastard Messi fan will reply me. I can’t wait for him to prove he’s actually a bastard 😂
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ebony2King: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Really? U mean no promotion or relegation in the LGBTQ league? That is seriously serious 😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ebony2King: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

But his lap dogs don’t wanna accept that fact. Compare him to CR7 who went to different clubs and ended up as top scorer and winning Balon d’or and UCL in two of the leagues he played.

The moment Xavi and iniesta left Barça Messi dropped. He couldn’t provide the UCL trophy he promised them due to those two men had left Barça. The next thing is PSG where he flopped and was booed for his scamotechniques. Now a worthless league 😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ebony2King: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Patriot9:

No be only inter Milan na AC Miami

😂 😂 😂 that’s the delusion of a Messi fan girl.
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Chidolalar: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ebony2King:

But his lap dogs don’t wanna accept that fact. Compare him to CR7 who went to different clubs and ended up as top scorer and winning Balon d’or and UCL in two of the leagues he played.

The moment Xavi and iniesta left Barça Messi dropped. He couldn’t provide the UCL trophy he promised them due to those two men had left Barça. The next thing is PSG where he flopped and was booed for his scamotechniques. Now a worthless league 😂
He won d world cup and world cup best player with xavi and iniesta 😂😂😂😂😂
He won d Copa America and Copa America best player and top scorer with xavi and iniesta😂😂😂😂😂
Penaldo aka king of penalties became d biggest and most useless flop in d world cup 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ebony2King: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Chidolalar:

He won d Copa America and Copa America best player and top scorer with xavi and iniesta😂😂😂😂😂
Penaldo aka king of penalties became d biggest and most useless flop in d world cup 😂😂😂😂

U expect me banter words with u? No I’ll pass. I don’t do agbero stuff

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Olabrown241: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Finally, Messi go hear English by force
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by sirchim(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2023
PontiusPirate:

We no dey talk about the goat wey fifa dey help rig games, we are talking about the real GOAT 🐐
Mek I laughed you well well. Naso una say mek him win international trophy, him no only carry Copa America, him add WORLD cup, way penaldo can't fit carry. Sotey Dem crown da merciless MESSI KING of Football, with their regalia, as he lifted the cup, marking the end of penaldo, aka fake 🐐 that only scored 1 goal, while the REAL GOAT 🐐 scored 7 goals.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. We no call am AKUYA for nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Chidolalar: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Ebony2King:

U expect me banter words with u? No I’ll pass. I don’t do agbero stuff
He won d Copa America best player and top scorer with xavi and iniesta 😂😂😂😂😂
He had d highest goal contributions at d world cup and Copa America with xavi and iniesta 😂😂😂😂
He won d most man of d match awards at d world cup and Copa America with xavi and iniesta 😂😂😂😂😂 LMAO
He also won d U-20 world cup and U-20 world cup best player with xavi and iniesta 😂😂😂😂
U can also add 2008 Beijing Olympic gold medal with xavi and iniesta as Jara too😂😂😂😂 LMAO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by godwon01(m): 2:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Time for him to collect his pension money. Roony , Benkham, Ronaldo all went there to collect theirs. After that, he will go to China and Saudi Arabia to collect his final pension. Then return to Bocca junior of Argentina for five aside exhibition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Almiron:

https://www.usnews.com/news/sports/articles/2023-07-18/lionel-messi-takes-to-the-practice-field-for-1st-time-since-signing-with-inter-miami
The Boots they are wearing shows how serious the team is..

Like,, they are at a party ground or what.?
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by aestake: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Almiron:
You mean Pep’s league, the same league wey Haaland break century old record in a season, the same league that was easier for him to dominate, more much easier than German Bundesliga 😂
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Ambitious21: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Almiron:
Dominate Europe in your wet dreams

Mention the league that dominate Europe last season and bring your fact...

2/3.....

You are too small to argue with.
Re: Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates by Tareq1105: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2023
Treasure17:
Cristiano Ronaldo still the greatest. We are still expecting him in the premier league.

Even CR7 himself wouldn't agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) / Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.