Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri (40224 Views)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HacheNoire: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Weak people always fail to rise to the stage and play fair.

You don`t need to drive them away, but play by the business rules. They will leave if you worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by jonsn: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Reno the astute social commentator. The oil on your head will never run dry. I'm in agreement with you.

I dedicate “Oil In My Head” by Black Sheriff to Reno. Great jam!

cry undecided shocked
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Joshmuch: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Nvestor02:
On point though, but even if Tinubu doesn't do it this way, he would do it in a way that Nigeria will rejoice.

My believe in the man is high and he knows he won't disappoint.
suffering no dey tire you. What has he done that made you believe him?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by uvie66: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376

Do you agree with Reno?
Someone that lives in England.... enjoying the way they run their country now saying Nigeria should do the opposite.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Raysleek: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2023
nedu666:
Wat rubbish. Quack economist. How about driving out shell, chevron, nestle, guniess, total, all indian and chinese coys, british American tobacco etc.
You dey mind the fool? The sky is big enough for very everyone to fly. You can create a stiff competition instead of chasing out an investor. How many people shop in shoprite? Does everyone use mtn only? Reno always wants to impress and he ends up saying nonsense. How about other African countries drive away dangote and Bua and other Nigerian owned investments. And people are liking his comments

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ddeola: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2023
How come you no give Goodluck your boss this advice when you be him spokesman while e dey Aso rock?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by stampo: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2023
nedu666:
Wat rubbish. Quack economist. How about driving out shell, chevron, nestle, guniess, total, all indian and chinese coys, british American tobacco etc.

This one na IDI AMIN economic student economist...

Reno na AGBAYA, he no no anything..

What a rubbish calculation..

You want to be self sufficient by driving all foreign investors ?..

Listen to him at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by tosyne2much(m): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2023
DSTV should be shown the exit door and we should be forced to start watching ARISETV, Channels, OGTV, etc

Shey na talk be that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by PaellaPaella: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:
Weak people always fail to rise to the stage and play fair.

You don`t need to drive them away, but play by the business rules. They will leave if you worthy.

Reno has gone mad, I advised him to stop associating himself with Tinubu, defending that man is the hardest job on this earth.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by saintkel(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
That is not the solution...we should unite first

Grab my weed and bottle while i listen to ras kimono "under pressure "
Isa wicked situation we passing through right now in are we nation..the people dem ma suffer...fuel 600+ a litre
Shege reloaded....Imagine no protest from Nigerians
lets start telling ourselves the truth and stop pretending if not this nation will be doomed in the nearest future
When a person from the three major tribe is the president..forget it you won't see a united protest from the masses...endsars protest the north didn't participate because their son was the president
Now with the hell we have been subjected to still no protest will happen because a son from a major tribe is the president( tinubu)...same thing will also occur if igbo man is the president

The only time we can see a united protest is when a person from minority tribe becomes the president...take for example subsidy removal of Jonathan in 2012...the whole nation united and there was protest despite the cheap and low cost of things...lets stop pretending...

It's easier for the big three to unite against a minority president than for the country to unite against a president from any of the big three. So unfortunate. That's the tragedy of Nigeria. We are doomed...please spread this news to every youth so we can unite..I'm not only a weed smoker, a pussy banger, a keyboard warrior And a drunkard but me I tell you I think critically..they don't know..zion greetings to all my fellow youth..lets move from babbylon to zion
take away d south east......we were solidly behing Goodluck.....we never joined d protest...but I can assure u that if GEJ were to be Igbo.....all Nigerians including ur south south will protest
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mukthar2000(m): 3:01am On Jul 19, 2023
Mumu, see as him mouth they piece like earpiece, forgetting no be by mouth as the just they run mouth, enu ooo seeee omo Igbo .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by kafeii123: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Reno and his whaala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Angelicqueen(f): 3:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Special adviser on anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by andycom(m): 4:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Did you go through his message

Reno Omokri is making sense tongue

Sense Wow, do you know that ShopRite is now owned by a Nigerian?

He talked about MTN, MTN is the largest network provider in Nigeria, so any tax you place on them will automatically mean that Nigerians will pay for it, check your data consumption for instance.

There's no sense in what he said but a few.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Workch: 4:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Am starting to like this Reno ooooo!! The Nigger outline some Sensible Workable Solutions. Good one Reno. That one no mean say if you Abuse Tinubu again ah no go give you back to back wotowoto oooooo. Be warned.

PATRON
you are very stupid then.
If you have travelled to Ghana or Benin Republic and see how much they pay for Data and Calls, you go appreciate Mtn.

You are more stupid because Shoprite Nigeria is now owned by a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by sorepco(m): 4:25am On Jul 19, 2023
What stupid sets of thoughts.
Who will now employ the thousands of direct employees and millions of indirect employees/benefactors from these foreign companies?

Will his ideas not kill competition and make these sole players in their fields lazy to innovate.

So the states should just be doling lands to any jack that says he is a farmer? And then give them 250k? What bullocks? All those attempting Guinness World records will now become farmers na..

And as for the diaspora voting. You guys should stop this nonsense less we start hearing that there are 5 million Nigerian diaspora in Niger Republic or 4 million in Mali or 6 million in Northern Cameroon or 7 million in Tchad etc......

nlfpmod:

Do you agree with Reno?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by sorepco(m): 4:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Removing subsidies is not a bad idea per say. But you need to set the groundwork in place so that the masses do not suffer viz:
Make your people brace themselves for its removal
Get palliative ready

Support Dangote refineries so a reasonable amount for pms is in place

Provide monies to states and local governments to build their transport infrastructures...

I think the end of 3024 would have been a better time for subsidies removal

[quote author=LegendHero post=124507254]What he said sound good on paper, but in reality, it will be too counterproductive.

If you do that to those foreign countries, other investors brining their money to your economy will be wary of doing that and investment into the country will reduce drastically.

Even the said Nigerian companies might not be able to meet capacity. When we shut the border for food import, we thought our farmers and etc can ramp up production to increase supply internally but the reverse is the case.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acidosis(m): 4:37am On Jul 19, 2023
tosyne2much:
DSTV should be shown the exit door and we should be forced to start watching ARISETV, Channels, OGTV, etc

Shey na talk be that?

cheesy cheesy I can't see the correlation.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by kingthreat(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Bullshit. Nigeria needs more foreign investment and should not dare chase them away.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lawani: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2023
In any business the main beneficiaries are the workers then government that take income tax, dividends for investors is marginal. Someone doing business on your land is helping you and the only thing that is permissible to do is compete
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Believeintruth: 5:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

You wey your brain dey super intact, give us your workable solutions. We are all ears!!

Oga stop playing half wisdom abeg.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:22am On Jul 19, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists will start wailing on this thread now
This is your only contribution. Tomorrow, you start screaming Ronu upandan.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bigtt76(f): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2023
This one will wake up, smoke igboo and start tweeting in the nonsense angry

nlfpmod:

Do you agree with Reno?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

Do you agree with Reno?

It doest change anything afterall there are all businessmen and capitalists who feed on the blood of the poor citizen by putting high cost on there goods and services without remorse.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TemmyT002(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Reno is a foolish man but he is making sense here.
But...APC no dey like good things.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HRMK: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2023
SHOULD ONE THROW AWAY THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER?I DONT THINK THAT MAKES SENSE!
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nku5: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2023
This Reno Omokri is a brainless joker. This Idi amin policy shows how daft he is
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists will start wailing on this thread now
They won't. He tossed them a bone with the Peter Obi line, so they'd remain calm licking the bone, awaiting an opportunity to blow a gasket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2023
LegendHero:
What he said sound good on paper, but in reality, it will be too counterproductive.

If you do that to those foreign countries, other investors brining their money to your economy will be wary of doing that and investment into the country will reduce drastically.

Even the said Nigerian companies might not be able to meet capacity. When we shut the border for food import, we thought our farmers and etc can ramp up production to increase supply internally but the reverse is the case.

Even tho we can blame insecurity for that too but Nigerian does not have that capacity yet to increase supply within a short time. Whether telecom, agriculture, or etc.

Lastly, if Tinubu do this same thing Reno propose and it backfires tomorrow, It is the same Reno that will write another epistle to blame Tinubu.

Oby Ekwesili wrote many epistle on why FG need to remove subsidy and liberalize the petroleum market. Now they did that, the same woman is now complaining bitterly again.
I didn't understand why people were even saying he made sense. It is complete bullocks.

Zimbabwe comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ceejay94: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2023
It's only a fool that takes Reno serious
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Redoil: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2023
see most tinubu supporters dont know jack about basic economics they believe that all the theories of economics makes no sense and should be done away with
nedu666:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / President Buhari Receives Jersey No10 From Gianni Infantino / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.