Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri (40238 Views)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LegendHero(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
beeslim:
News of 27 December 2017

May God help your clownlism....

What has changed since 2017? Even till 2022, people still clamoring for subsidy removal.

Both Atiku/Obi even campaigned with it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by SOSinNigeria: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nairaland mods, pls stop making this mad man popular for Csake angry

Anybody that acts like he knows everything and have better knowledge of every topic and issue in life more than any other usually end up broke and unreasonable in their actions.

Reno Omokri is an expert in religion, he claims to be a Pastor, he sometimes educates Atheists on how to be a good Atheist, He also doubles as a Muslim adviser. He claims to be a political guru, a historian that knows the history of the world more than Adam and Eve.

The same Reno knows about cryptocurrency trading more than Paxful and Binance founders. He is a wonderful investment banker. Reno is also the number one tourist that knows every nooks and crannies of the world.

You come to military, Reno is a Military expert that know more than an American Field Marshal with 20 years warfront experience.

Such a man is only an attention seeker without direction, stop making this dunce popular pls

Hahahaha grin grin grin, you summarized who the fool actually is. I pity those giving him attey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Lama70(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376

Do you agree with Reno?

You do well. But why did you not advice your principal like that when una dey for power?

Abi you dey hustle PBAT for job with style?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mastermaestro(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Xenophobia dey hungry Reno. I am not sure he knows how many Nigerian businesses are there in South Africa as well as other parts of Africa. Joker! grin
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by sreamsense: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omokri should collect next PDP or LP form to contest next presidential election. So, those that will take over are not human beings and because they are Nigerians, they won't pay taxes? That kind of way will kill business compition, it will be like over pampering citizens.

Everybody should be given level ground to compete as government is doing without favourism of any kind. If government favours her citizens in Nigeria, when they want to expand to other countries, will Nigeria government keep following them or beg other countries to grant them special favour. To me, if Omokri contest for future election as president, I will not even waste time campaign for him because his agendas are watery and not viable in practical sense
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
spearman:
Some wisdom some pandering to his Ibo enemies
He is not anyone's enemy
He is everyones enemy
He is a serial manipulator looking for opportunity to enrich himself
Possibly sow seed of enemity amongst tribes especially Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by hammerFC: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
angryI JUST WANT TO ADD.

AFRICA WILL NEVER HAVE A BOOMING ECONOMY WITH THE BLACK MAN DAFT WAY OF REASONING.

HOW WILL THE ECONOMY BOOM, WHEN WE ONLY WANT 1 THING AND NO COMPETITORS.

SLAUGHTER THE BUYERS WITH HIGHH PRICES AS YOU LIKE, AFTERALL THEM NO GET CHOICE.

ONLY ONE BUSINESS IN THE MARKET PLACE BECAUSE WE HAVE PURSUE THE OTHERS OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITH XENOPHOBIA.

THIS IS MADNESS.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
sylve11:

Tomorrow he will change mouth and you will not like him again. grin cool

If you read my comment well, you will see where i said if he misbehave ah go change am for am wotoporiously.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mumu post.
Other countries should also hit Nigerian businesses in their countries too abi? They should hit dangote and all his cement plants all over Africa with taxes so they can take over his factories. They should also take over Nigerian owned banks, GTB, Zenith, acess etc located in other African countries right? What about Nigerian owned businesses, small shops in Ghana, south africa etc. They should chase them out with taxes and take over abi.
Nigeria is seeking foreign investments, he wants to chase investors out.
Dumb ass Reno.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

So in your mind Reno said something sensible abi. Chai your brain is filled with loi loi...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You wey your brain dey super intact, give us your workable solutions. We are all ears!!
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
slowice:

I have always known agbadorites to be daft... So you called the rubbish he posted "sensible workable solution"? You must be sniffing the exact same thing bulabu is snifing

Instead of rubbishing Reno solutions, why not outline your own workable solutions maybe if it make sense i will present it to the Presidential economic teams.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dynamicboss:

No investor will be willing to do business with Nigeria and you know the consequences of such shortsighted view. The only part I agree in his statement is supporting local industry to compete with its rivals in terms of price and quality of product

That part is the most important.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists will start wailing on this thread now

They are not interested, go on, wรกnk yourself to stupor. grin
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cromagnon:
mention the sensible thing he said

Don't you have a working brain to comprehend??
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Lanre1st(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mumu write up, I now start to reason the level of managerial iQ of Nigerians especially on social media. They will just compare this a country economy as say "I want to start selling Corn", they forget that it was Nitel that was service provider in the past, how was it manage? Mismanaged latter sold. Go and read about Nationalisation and indiginization during Murtala Muhammad regime, it's not only lead to death of Murtala but also our economy. The Idea is not bad, but white will not want their investments to go like that, they ruin Murtala administration and they stop invest in our economy, leading to more importation of good, our best brain were started travelling out of the country to get a better jobs, reduction in companies and job opportunities, Naira started falling.

So, it this the same idea they were applause Reno for, sorry Nigeria future
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Stevengold(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Am starting to like this Reno ooooo!! The Nigger outline some Sensible Workable Solutions. Good one Reno. That one no mean say if you Abuse Tinubu again ah no go give you back to back wotowoto oooooo. Be warned.

I hope this one dey buy fuel 189 naira per liter

PATRON
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ykc2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Listen to this man on your peril maybe he needs igbos comments on his tweeter account now Peter obi is no more ordinary beer seller?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Unfolding: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Reno the astute social commentator. The oil on your head will never run dry. I'm in agreement with you.

I dedicate โ€œOil In My Headโ€ by Black Sheriff to Reno. Great jam!

Where will Reno spend his vacations...
Rome. California or Ekiti

Joker
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Tennxiw: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
??

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Instead of rubbishing Reno solutions, why not outline your own workable solutions maybe if it make sense i will present it to the Presidential economic teams.

So everybody in tinubu's economic team are daft๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He Don hit ground but e nor fit run
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Alpharey: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just like every other Nigerian companies. They will embezzle the money and the companies to extinction. Where is NITEL, NNPC Refineries, NIGERIAN AIRWAYS. E T C.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by John4B: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Onye nzuzu! U can't be tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
So they are our problem? It's this past election I discovered how daft and useless this man is. I was a follower on Facebook till I saw his true colors. I wish that shark ate you
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Reno the astute social commentator. The oil on your head will never run dry. I'm in agreement with you.

Sometimes I wonder whether it's hellfire this kind of people are commenting from. This one na marine spirit confirm
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ncoolsome(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Instead of driving away this companies why not empower urs to compete..what happened to startimes as a good competitor to DStv ??what happened to glo for mtn etc
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Maxmhan(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
LegendHero:
What he said sound good on paper, but in reality, it will be too counterproductive.

If you do that to those foreign countries, other investors brining their money to your economy will be wary of doing that and investment into the country will reduce drastically.

Even the said Nigerian companies might not be able to meet capacity. When we shut the border for food import, we thought our farmers and etc can ramp up production to increase supply internally but the reverse is the case.

Even tho we can blame insecurity for that too but Nigerian does not have that capacity yet to increase supply within a short time. Whether telecom, agriculture, or etc.

Lastly, if Tinubu do this same thing Reno propose and it backfires tomorrow, It is the same Reno that will write another epistle to blame Tinubu.

Oby Ekwesili wrote many epistle on why FG need to remove subsidy and liberalize the petroleum market. Now they did that, the same woman is now complaining bitterly again.

So what do you suggest now that you made a point ?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by silbert(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Where is Reno? If where he is at the moment do what he wants Nigeria Government to do to foreigners investment,and they too do same can he savivie it, you went to places where things are working and keep talking rubbish all the time , why not come back and play your part.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Reno is desperately looking for appointment. You can't give what you don't have. Tinubu does not have what it takes to clear the mess of the last 8 years
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by phemmyfour: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Your man is an Illiterate with the statement below:

must we watch DSTV? Let us watch Arise. Channels, etc.

Without DStv, the coverage of the local channels he mentioned will be limited within Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by chloride6: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Fuuuuuuuuuccccck! Reno is dull grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by IbnB: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376

Do you agree with Reno?

Reno Omokri is suffering from mental illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.