Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri (40213 Views)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by akin9ja78(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Mtn can stay but I want dstv out immidiately dstv is not affordable anymore and na nonsense Package dey
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
nlfpmod:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376
Do you agree with Reno?

DUMB DRIVEL…
The fact that this dude was once walking the corridors of authority in Nigeria is MORTIFYING!

The XENOPHOBIA of so many Nigerians are befuddling when MILLIONS of Nigerians (including Reno himself) live in other people’s countries, and earn their livelihoods (while supporting millions more Nigerians back in Nigeria) from being granted participation in the economic and business space in those countries. What if every nation where Nigerians live and work, and were many own professional and other businesses, decide to drive Nigerians away with the same sort of crude economic nationalism?! The stark IRONY is that the dude is pontificating about how remittances are the largest source of forex into Nigeria, when that is only made possible because other nations grant Nigerians access into, and participation in, their own economic space.

BTW, Shoprite Nigeria is a 100% owned Nigerian business, since Tayo Amusan’s Ketron Investment bought the business upon the exit from Nigeria of the original South African parent company. Shocking that Reno the Driveler is apparently unaware of that.

Meanwhile, why stop at MTN Nigeria? It is because it is majority owned by fellow Africans (the South African MTN Group)?
Why not chase out Airtel (majority owned by Bharti Airtel) and handover sole MONOPOLY over GSM services to Mike Adenuga?!
>
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
akin9ja78:
Mtn can stay but I want dstv out immidiately dstv is not affordable anymore and na nonsense Package dey

It’s not by force to subscribe…
That’s the beauty of free will and the free market.

Meanwhile, the NASS will debate DSTV…
Before they debate out-of-school children or primary healthcare! SMH
>
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Believeintruth: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I say outline your own workable solutions, you say Na half wisdom, How??🙄🙄

Oga stop playing propaganda because as Nigeria is going people like you would be beaten on the road
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Jbleenk: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Why didn’t Reno put this forward to GEJ when he was in the corridor of power? Very workable indeed.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Successlane: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2023
MTN -- don't know why

DSTV --- YEEESSSSSS

SHOPRITE - don't know why
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by blesdman(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by smarttony(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2023
GOOD ECONOMIC SENSE FROM PASTOR RENOR OMOKRI. YOU DESERVE SOME ACCOLADE.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by owagbeba: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4

When guys like Reno speak, they are only seeking political clout; and for such I do not take them seriously. He was part of a terrible government that ruled this country and he achieved nothing significant in his own sphere during their rule. It was all waffle every time on Twitter defending those in charge that drained out common wealth. He is at again.

His comment is purely a reflection of our entitlement mentality. These are private firms providing services. You are free to subscribe / use or stick to
NTA , Airtel or the open market. Don’t be entitled to a service you can NOT afford, period!

Citizens within Nigeria have not been accorded proper rights to vote ( angering chasing voters home), and have their votes properly counted. Now he advocating for diaspora voting mechanism.

Let’s get the small things right before ginning for the big ones. Let our local vote count
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy I can't see the correlation.
Abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by biafranrealson: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
A fugitive telling us what to watch and communicate with.
Wetin consign him ?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NothingDoMe: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
LegendHero:
What he said sound good on paper, but in reality, it will be too counterproductive.

If you do that to those foreign countries, other investors brining their money to your economy will be wary of doing that and investment into the country will reduce drastically.

Even the said Nigerian companies might not be able to meet capacity. When we shut the border for food import, we thought our farmers and etc can ramp up production to increase supply internally but the reverse is the case.

Even tho we can blame insecurity for that too but Nigerian does not have that capacity yet to increase supply within a short time. Whether telecom, agriculture, or etc.

Lastly, if Tinubu do this same thing Reno propose and it backfires tomorrow, It is the same Reno that will write another epistle to blame Tinubu.

Oby Ekwesili wrote many epistle on why FG need to remove subsidy and liberalize the petroleum market. Now they did that, the same woman is now complaining bitterly again.
I strongly believe you're the most intelligent amongst the other gbadorians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ItooWorWor(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I strongly believe you're the most intelligent amongst the other gbadorians.

Lowest homo in the agbadorian cycle is far more intelligent than the best in Obudent cycle.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by citee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376

Do you agree with Reno?

...and when you do all this other countries will fold their arms ba,Mr gbenusi!
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Onekilo: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yesooo..... They are extorting Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Charly68: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
So what will happen to the fate of those working in those companies ?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NothingDoMe: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Lowest homo in the agbadorian cycle is far more intelligent than the best in Obudent cycle.
Homo as in gay or what? Why una like to give una self bad name sef? Na lack of balance diet abi wetin dey cause this one? 😄
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ItooWorWor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Homo as in gay or what? Why una like to give una self bad name sef? Na lack of balance diet abi wetin dey cause this one? 😄

You are free to think whatever you want.

My message has been passed.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by NothingDoMe: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
ItooWorWor:

You are free to think whatever you want.

My message has been passed.
😄
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't know what you want me to say because I don't want to involve myself in Nigerian politics.

But what I know is that the entire country in Nigeria decided to boycott MTN, DStv, and ShopRite back in 2019, it wasn't only a certain tribe, but it was Nigeria as a whole.

And you guys made sure to post those videos of yourselves online while destroying your MTN sim cards, DStv decoders and looting ShopRite.... I'm surprised you guys didn't stand by your words, but you instead went back running to buy from ShopRite and also bought new MTN sim cards and DStv decoders... grin grin grin

You guys are funny...😂😂😂... I thought you didn't want anything to do with SA companies in Nigeria anymore.
TERMlNATOR:
exactly.
They are currently telling IGBOS to leave, yet they dont want them to have thier own country.

foolish set of creatures.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Poleski: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
I agree with most of the things he stated here but Reno is a part of the problem. He stole public funds and fled to the UK on self-exile.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by akin9ja78(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ori e buru fa

9jaRealist:

It’s not by force to subscribe…
That’s the beauty of free will and the free market.

Meanwhile, the NASS will debate DSTV…
Before they debate out-of-school children or primary healthcare! SMH
>
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by dododawa1: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Someone like Peter Obi can take over from Shoprite
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
akin9ja78:
Ori e buru fa

Ori e ope… grin
>
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Famutimi12: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
I don't know what you want me to say because I don't want to involve myself in Nigerian politics.

But what I know is that the entire country in Nigeria decided to boycott MTN, DStv, and ShopRite back in 2019, it wasn't only a certain tribe, but it was Nigeria as a whole.javascript:void(0);
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by OBA2503: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2023
Oga Reno,
You have spoken well but if you do your research well, you will know that Shoprite is not a foreign owned business anymore.
It is now a full fledged indigenous, Nigerian owned business.

Your suggestions on agriculture is admirable and achievable if only the government is focused and determined to deliver on this agenda.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ayed44: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
And why targeting only south African companies. Why not also driving away Chevron, Shell, Mobil, etc?

It seems Reno has some personal grudges with south Africa.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ayed44: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2023
smarttony:
GOOD ECONOMIC SENSE FROM PASTOR RENOR OMOKRI. YOU DESERVE SOME ACCOLADE.
And when you chase away foreign companies from Nigeria, this will encourage more foreign investors to come to Nigeria,abi?
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by CioAngels(f): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gotv too. We are just been ripped off. They show 2 different episodes twice a day for three days in ZEE world. Wasting out time in meaningless suspense. They just increase and to me, we are subscribing for nothing. Like some said, she has stopped watching because its beginning to affect her health because the outdated suspense. Majorities are subscribing for no network always. South Africa reduce Kenya fee and added to Nigeria because the Nigerian government are collecting % on new buy and subscriptions Please the authorities take us back to our darl age because we subscribe when we are hungry.

It's only Nigeria that Her leaders gives foreign the right and privileges to rip the poor citizens with nobody to fight for them.
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Cromagnon: 2:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Don't you have a working brain to comprehend??
so you don't know. Good to know
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
Am starting to like this Reno ooooo!! The Nigger outline some Sensible Workable Solutions. Good one Reno. That one no mean say if you Abuse Tinubu again ah no go give you back to back wotowoto oooooo. Be warned.

PATRON
Talk is Cheap, Make ihm come to the Field to Contest Elections .....

No be By Twitter !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.