Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court (34057 Views)

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by GeneralPula: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2023
muykem:
INEC has buried the case in a simple and clear few sentences. You didn't tell court, your Lawful votes wrongfully deducted or illegal votes fraudulently added to the winner.
This is the truth..

Obi didn’t prove anything! He only wasted the courts time..

He should be expecting nothing less than 50m fine!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by JB4life: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
It's foolish to expect an arm of APC called INEC to be neutral after collecting billions from APC .
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by F117nighthawk: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
See incompetent INEC full of cheating and biased saying a candidate failed to prove he scored majority votes.how will he score majority votes when u already have a scripted elections,awọn o ni ro
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Know this and know peace, those lawyers I mean all of them are rendering what is called PRO BONO only that you may not know the meaning but google can help you
Pro bono based on them getting positions in an imaginary government?

When it is unambiguous that Gringory Obi Peter is chasing an illusion?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
duro4chang:
We no dey give sishi, we no dey give shishi, wether he likes it or not he must pay his lawyers. They are after his money
Obi self de cash out big from him mumu followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by caleboxylic: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
That useless man would eventually be disgraced

See who called an achiever "useless". Do I blame you? You parents failed the society anyway by raising a lunatic like you.
I'm sure you have no responsibility. You an overfed poor being.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
F117nighthawk:
See incompetent INEC full of cheating and biased saying a candidate failed to prove he scored majority votes.how will he score majority votes when u already have a scripted elections,awọn o ni ro
But you accepted the Eye Neck results in Lagos State, & the whole South East Nigeria?

Are you not playing the main role of a hypocrite biased in guilt, to pick & choose which INEC results you want to accept?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
SmartyPants:

It's not about the number of witnesses. Its about the quality of their submission. I'm sure you knoe most of Obi's witnesses did not offer any proof that he won the election? That is the issue on the ground.

And of course INEC has a defence...that's what you're reading in the OP.

And you have proof by INEC TIEFFYNUBU won?
And we have protest from all corners of Nigeria?

No KKK states
No FCT
Rigged in Benue, rigged in Rivers. . .
He was even rejected in Lagos fa!
Please, if Obi did nor prove he won, then I wonder how you proved TIFFYNUBU won.

Why has INEC not uploaded the results till today?
Because they do not match the data from the polling units.

Why was the BVAS machines erased again?
Because the contents would have disgraced TIFFY-TIFFYNUBU and INEC seriously.

Try harder.

Wait for the court please. . .
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
caleboxylic:

See who called an achiever "useless". Do I blame you? You parents failed the society anyway by raising a lunatic like you.
That Useless Gringory Obi Peter is just a selfish minded Judas, Ignoramus Hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by F117nighthawk: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
You just make comments without using your head and simply common sense,did same scenario played out in your analogy here?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by ejimatic: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/610531-peter-obi-failed-to-show-he-scored-majority-votes-inec-tells-court.html
. I have asked the question several times.:Where is the new results table showing PDP or LP won the election?
Is this not a major defect in their petitions?
The judgement is clear already!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No KKK states
No FCT
Please, if Obi did nor prove he won, then I wonder how you proved TIFFYNUBU won.
Same INEC that said Obi contested the election, told you that Bola Tinubu won the election, so what the heck are you disillusioned inconsequential Obidient imagining?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by caleboxylic: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
That Useless Gringory Obi Peter is just a selfish minded Judas, Ignoramus Hypocrite.

You need food.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Mohisah: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
caleboxylic:

Comrade lower your volume bfr u finish somebody pikin with trauma😂
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by KanwuliaExtra: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
Same INEC that said Obi contested the election, told you that Bola Tinubu won the election, so what the heck are you disillusioned inconsequential Obidient imagining?

The same rigging INEC that can’t explain what a “glitch” means?

Please, take your thieving irrational mind elsewhere. A thief must support a thief.

I don’t have business with druggies and rogues.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
caleboxylic:

You need food.

Yes O, Eko Hotel & Suites shrimp platter, cocktail sauce is always a crowd favorite, I might pair the shrimp with a refreshing lemon tahini sauce, a spicy tomato jam or a sweet Asian chili sauce.

Served shrimp tapas style by adding other nibbles, such as thinly sliced prosciutto, Manchengo cheese and roasted bell peppers.

With cold jug of fresh orange juice to help the digestion grin.

Waiter, where is the food ordered in room 613?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by CaptainFM1: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A lot of Obidients thrive on conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation. Unfortunately, many unscrupulous elements are feeding on these weaknesses to grow their social media and YouTube following e.g. NedMedia.

We have been telling them that Obi didn't prove anything in court for the court to rule in his favor. He has not been able to show the court the number of votes that he was deprived of, the number of votes to be subtracted from Tinubu's and/or Atiku's votes. He has also not shown how the non-transmission of the votes to electronically has affected him. If you are familiar with court judgements about elections in Nigeria, you would know that these are usually the things judges base their decisions on.

I can bet with everything I have in this world that the court will not deliver victory for Obi, maybe a rerun at best. The very intelligent ones among the Obidients know this and that is why they are looking into disqualifying Tinubu based on other technicalities like the so called Shettima double nomination and so on.

SMHFU
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Amah70: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
Have you entered a Court of law in Nigeria before?

Because a person should not be this obnoxiously ignorant.
You are infested with the ignorance that abounds in your part of Nigeria.
Have you not seen a false evidence person marched to detention for gross use of falsehood to insult judges psyche in a country of saner people?

Mahmood Yakubu misled the courts and played on the intelligence of judges during his 2019 Server denial scandal. He is trying to play on the intelligence of judges this time with falsehood of computer glitch.
An angry judge in a saner clime can order the detention of Yakubu Mahmood for serially playing on the intelligence of judges.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Amah70:

You are infested with the ignorance that abounds in your part of Nigeria.
Have you not seen a false evidence person marched to detention for gross use of falsehood to insult judges psyche in a country of saner people?

Mahmood Yakubu misled the courts and played on the intelligence of judges during his 2019 Server denial scandal. He is trying to play on the intelligence of judges this time with falsehood of computer glitch.
An angry judge in a saner clime can order the detention of Yakubu Mahmood for playing on the intelligence of judges.
Sorry for you ignorant Obidient in search of an illusion to be pursued, but never attained.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Shattuck(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
aswani:

If Obi won, why didn't he prove it at the Tribunal?

If INEC rigged it for APC, where is the proof that was presented at the Tribunal.

Why can't Obidients accept that there are a lot of people that didn't vote for Peter Obi? They wound themselves up into a needless frenzy about their candidate and because of this, cannot fathom him not only not winning, but coming a humble third.

You guys are simply not enough numbers wise, that you have a very noisy prescence on social media is no reflection on the composition of the Nigerian electorate as a whole.

You are the one blinded by the falsehood of a non existent election victory.

Per voting APC again after an admittedly disastrous 8 years , it was clear that Bubu's APC government was going to be different to that of President Tinubu's. Reason why we had the Naira change and why the Cabal are now gone and long forgotten.
now if you were an unbiased judge how would you decide this case there are two sides here obi needs to prove he won, and inec needs to prove that it wasn't compromised, how would you factor in the fact that in rivers state and other states where it was obvious that it was rigged for the apc even BBC reported on it yet inec validated the rigged result for tinubu, how would you also rule knowing fully well that the presidential and national assembly elections were conducted the same day yet the presidential elections weren't uploaded, inec claims glitches yet they weren't able to explain the glitch that allowed only national assembly elections to be uploaded, even when issues were raised inec still went ahead and declare a winner, if you are doing a calculation and you notice an error won't you stop and review this errors, inec never cared which is obvious it wasn't concerned about the accuracy of the vote cast, obi's petition may or may not be enough to declare him the winner, but it is more that enough to annul the election, this is not even about weather you are obidient or batified
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Freethinker87: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A lot of Obidients thrive on conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation. Unfortunately, many unscrupulous elements are feeding on these weaknesses to grow their social media and YouTube following e.g. NedMedia.

We have been telling them that Obi didn't prove anything in court for the court to rule in his favor. He has not been able to show the court the number of votes that he was deprived of, the number of votes to be subtracted from Tinubu's and/or Atiku's votes. He has also not shown how the non-transmission of the votes to electronically has affected him. If you are familiar with court judgements about elections in Nigeria, you would know that these are usually the things judges base their decisions on.

I can bet with everything I have in this world that the court will not deliver victory for Obi, maybe a rerun at best. The very intelligent ones among the Obidients know this and that is why they are looking into disqualifying Tinubu based on other technicalities like the so called Shettima double nomination and so on.

Unfortunately, you don't have anything. Come back when you move out of your parents' for a start.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Amah70: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
Sorry for you ignorant Obidient in search of an illusion to be pursued, but never attained.

Tinubu urchinn displaying ignorance has no counter argument other than insulting.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by occfx: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2023
gabbytabby:
Okay I take back what I said above some of them are ignorant and unintelligent.

1) Obi did say in his prayer that he be declared the winner.

2) In law he who alleges must proof. It’s not for INEC to prove ( say they were sleeping when they declared PBAT the winner) but for PO to show that he won.

winner

If INEC will review the process, he will be the winner. The major prayer was to review the process that installed BAT as the president. Now, inec is avoiding the bone of contention to concentrate the final statement.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by favor914: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Freethinker87:

Unfortunately, you don't have anything. Come back when you move out of your parent's for a start.
Shameless Empty Barrels, After all the bragging before the election?

Na same Zoo Court way no send you & Gringory, una go end up? Bunch of shameless Things.

Las las You Incoherent Obidients must chop akara & akamu for breakfast.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by SmartyPants(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No KKK states
No FCT

Why has INEC not uploaded the results till today?
Because they do not match the data from the polling units.

Why was the BVAS machines erased again?
Because the contents would have disgraced TIFFY-TIFFYNUBU and INEC seriously.

Try harder.

Wait for the court please. . .

Lol first of all, i have nothing to prove. My name is not Tinubu and i don't work for INEC.

Second of all why are you commenting on the case then asking me to wait for the Court? You opened up the discussion ma.

Thirdly you must understand that there is what we call the presumption of administrative regularity, which means INEC and Tinubu's position is viewed by default to be correct, and the burden of proving a case here lies on Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu doesn't need to prove much to win. That's legal reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by olaadesino(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Did you say “an element of incompetence”?
INEC WAS GROSSLY AND SHAMELESSLY INCOMPETENT.

That level of incompetence has robbed Nigerians of the president THEY VOTED FOR!

Then you have chosen to be blinded by falsehood.

Any level of incompetence you attribute to INEC makes Peter Obi’s claims more credible.
If you can admit that INEC was incompetent, you will want to explain WHY Nigerians would vote for APC after 8 years of FAILURE under Buhari and APC! POINT OF CORRECTION THE PRESIDENT THAT IGBO PEOPLE VOTED FOR

INEC RIGGED for APC period.
The EU reports did not tell us anything new.
Glad they saw it FIRST HAND.

You think Nigerians are stuupid?

Yes! OBI won. It was the THIRD FORCE that gave Nigerians the last iota of hope from APC and PDP.

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Freethinker87: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Empty Barrels, After all the bragging before the election?

Na same Zoo Court way no send you & Gringory, una go end up las las? Bunch of shameless Things.

Eyah! Did my comment strike a nerve? Why are you crying, my love?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by nathyx(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
These ones get money to waste for court Biko happy wasting! grin
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Shantyken(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
garfield1:
Where is that busybody penguin

He is still trying to comprehend the inec address bro
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Amah70: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
casualobserver:

If you think Tinubu suffers from dementia and yet still defeated Obi doesn’t that show you just how dumb Obi is?

Proved to who…..fellow Obid1ots? A case so flimsy, the defendants wrapped up their defense in 1 day and with 1 witness.

The ongoing case before the PEPT is on Tinubu did not win presidential election, Obi and Atiku say they won respectively.
And here you say Tinubu won presidential election because he is more intelligent than Obi.
Are your brain cells working at all?
Why are supporters of Tinubu for president of Nigeria normally out of sync with the reality?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Pakman: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Anybody that supported this evil currently befalling Nigeria will be crushed by the tyres of a 40ft container and you will take every last breathe of yours in the gulps of blood that leaves your body.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by DesChyko: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol first of all, i have nothing to prove. My name is not Tinubu and i don't work for INEC.

Yeah right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s $9 Billion Debt To P&ID: Everything You Need To Know / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.