Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court (34080 Views)

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Benresmy(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
duro4chang:
He Who laughs last laughs better. Tinubu will be president of Nigeria for 8years.

only u and ur family will suffer for good 8 yrs,, the fuel alone never show u shege....
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by danijesus(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2023
aswani:

Sir, he only provided copies of blurred INEC forms that he got from IREV. There was zero proof of manipulation from him.

His argument boiled down to "Yakubu said he'll use IREV, IREV has a lot of blurred images, make me President or let's do the elections again" .

Of course the fact that a more reliable paper based calculation happened was not good enough for him because he didn't win.

He and his lawyers did the typical Naija thing of grandstanding, all style and no substance.
lies! CTC of form ec8a for different state where tenderd as evidence of the electoral fraud committed on the election day,figures where also tenderd by the math prof witness of Obi...wait for the final written address of Obi...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by aswani(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Wether Peter Obi came 3rd or 40th, the fact remains that Tinubu didn't meet the requirements to be declared president, and his presidency shall be Nullified by the Judiciary if everything is squared.

Nobody has a prove that he won that election, because nobody met the requirements.

That's why Bro is threatening Anarchy.

We are finally making progress with Obidients, so no more cries of "stolen mandate". Wonderful.

I assume by "requirement", you are referring to the badly worded 25% stuff. I am not worried about that as the spirit of that requirement is clear (to me at least).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Lastborn123: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2023
The INEC lawyer is a quack lawyer, PO evidence is for court to look at and they are the ones who could not bring out any evidence to counteract Obi's submissions on how they collate the result they announced. anyway they are trying to save face from their principal drug lord

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Oludon20: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
In my opinion,APC or INEC need not dwell on this. All parties had agents in the polling units. Their job is to sign the EC08 form which is the authentic result from their polling units. These are to be sent to their respective SITUATION ROOMS for their personal collation. The question is What was the result from their situation rooms and where did discrepancies show when compared to INEC declared results?. Did they provide these in Court room or just some BLURRED papers were presented. This is where I think LP and PDP messed up the case. They could not prove it and that is what the INEC lawyer is saying. Yes INEC is grossly incompetent,they will be dealt with but I am sorry, I doubt if the Judges will declare a rerun after all the money blown away for the last election. Highest they will Sanitise INEC
seunlayi:
APC legal team didn't bother to defend this grin grin grin. ..,rerun likely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by KanwuliaExtra: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
favor914:
Very ironic, Obidients waiting on the Zoo judges to interpret the constitution of the shit hole, for them to have more reason to wail on?

Certified Bunch of Incoherent sub Obidients.

Kai wonders will never end.

Please, address further comments to Lamidi Apapa.

Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by aswani(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
danijesus:
lies! CTC of form ec8a for different state where tenderd as evidence of the electoral fraud committed on the election day,figures where also tenderd by the math prof witness of Obi...wait for the final written address of Obi...

Feel free to believe what you want about what Obi brought to The Tribunal to prove his case. All of una Obidients, una ẹyẹ go soon clear.

The Math prof. effectively turned up to try and extrapolate results from one state (or polling unit) to another. All well and good for a science based thesis to prove a theory, a total waste of time in an election Tribunal where every vote must be accounted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Tonnyray: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2023
This was an easy case for BAT team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by solreb: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Feintline:
Political party INEC is dumb.

With all the compelling evidences of over voting, blurred results and actual results poured out by the super intelligent legal team of Podatti, shameless , disgraceful , fraudulent and disgusting yakubu inec alongside hired political propaganda medium , premium times are still vomitting saliva.
Have you heard of the phrase "the law is blind". It means that it is what you present at the court that the justices will rule upon and not what is reported in the news media or eye witness accounts. The court gave opportunity to both LP and PDP to bring evidences related to all that you alluded to above and they failed to do that.

Instead of you to accept the reality, you were attacking the news paper that reported the INEC final address. Bolded is the key information for you to digest. Perhaps that will cool you down. *“Petitioners neither pleaded nor demonstrated at trial any unlawful votes of the 2nd respondent (Mr Tinubu) to be discounted from the computed scores of the parties.

“… And did not present any lawful vote to be added to their own. This clearly shows…failure to lead any evidence to support same.”*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Eecho(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:
I dey laugh with stingy face
peter looser Obi
A billionaire, Looser ? Looser na you and your papa .
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by solreb: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A lot of Obidients thrive on conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation. Unfortunately, many unscrupulous elements are feeding on these weaknesses to grow their social media and YouTube following e.g. NedMedia.

We have been telling them that Obi didn't prove anything in court for the court to rule in his favor. He has not been able to show the court the number of votes that he was deprived of, the number of votes to be subtracted from Tinubu's and/or Atiku's votes. He has also not shown how the non-transmission of the votes to electronically has affected him. If you are familiar with court judgements about elections in Nigeria, you would know that these are usually the things judges base their decisions on.

I can bet with everything I have in this world that the court will not deliver victory for Obi, maybe a rerun at best. The very intelligent ones among the Obidients know this and that is why they are looking into disqualifying Tinubu based on other technicalities like the so called Shettima double nomination and so on.

The court will not also grant a rerun, because there is no basis for it. Obi and Atiiku just came to waste the court's time and entertain their followers. I know form the onset that Obi went to court just to still be relevant to the Obidients and for them to hang on hopeless hope. Obi is very wicked to take the Obidients for a ride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by casualobserver: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Amah70:

The ongoing case before the PEPT is on Tinubu did not win presidential election, Obi and Atiku say they won respectively.
And here you say Tinubu won presidential election because he is more intelligent than Obi.
Are your brain cells working at all?
Why are supporters of Tinubu for president of Nigeria normally out of sync with the reality?

The reality is Tinubu is president. The reality is despite getting about 30% of the overall vote, he is president. The reality is Obi, Atiku, Wike and Kwakwanso were all In PDP. The reality is over 14m voted for PDP but they lost. The reality is Tinubu would not have won the election of PDP had stayed together. The reality is Tinubu became president the day Mr intelligent left PDP to join LP. The reality is Obi would never have won the election whether i. PDP or LP but he handed victory to Tinubu by leaving PDP. The only person that could have defeated Tinubu was Atiku but you told his Ibo votes away from him and Tinubu is president.

If I were you I would redirect the questions to myself. Like I said if a man is sick or has mental challenges yet he defeats you I. The election and will defeat you in the court, you should ask yourself what are you doing wrong if you are truly as intelligent as you claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Vello(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:

Oga, either ways, we're all in it. So go and rest
Na rest I dey until your tribalistic bigot attempted to hijack and steal a mandate he did not have.
If una rest walahi, me sef I go rest.
But with Obituary still turning Obidients' brains, some of us wey dey patriotic no go rest so una no go turn Nigeria to Sudan or Somalia for us.

Obi is a looser.
Deal with that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by solreb: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:
INEC also failed to prove how Tinubu won an election
You missed the point. The onus is on Obi to prove that Tinubu did not win or prove how he, Obi, won. He did neither at the tribunal. Obi has taken the Obidients for a ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Igwe9(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Vello:

Na rest I dey until your tribalistic bigot attempted to hijack and steal a mandate he did not have.
If una rest walahi, me sef I go rest.
But with Obituary still turning Obidients' brains, some of us wey dey patriotic no go rest so una no go turn Nigeria to Sudan or Somalia for us.

Obi is a looser.
Deal with that!
No time for a dimwit
I close my case on you.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by aswani(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2023
solreb:

Obi is very wicked to take the Obidients for a ride.

If only you knew how true what you have said above is.

Before the elections, Obidients were on an incredible high and quite rightly so.

After the results, they somehow kept their energy levels up based on the words "stolen mandate".

With this court case, they are clearly currently on an artificial high. Something of which we should all have concerns about because it is based on a false premise and when that bubble eventually bursts, the gnashing and wailing amongst Obidients would be unbearable for everyone that has to share the socal media space with them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Igwe9(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
solreb:

You missed the point. The onus is on Obi to prove that Tinubu did not win or prove how he, Obi, won. He did neither at the tribunal. Obi has taken the Obidients for a ride.
As if you have been following the court case.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by solreb: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Amah70:
It's only a baby who cannot see that Alhajis Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Abubakar Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwaso, shared the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies and made Peter Obi win the last presidential election in Nigeria with a wide margin.
INEC on observing earlier that Obi was leading by a wide margin yanked off the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election; concocted votes manually to pronounce Tinubu president-elect.

Yet your OBI could not bring to the tribunal the original PU results his agents got and prove that he won. Or at lest showed how many votes that INEC "alloted" to Tinubu that should be deducted. He failed to do this. It is the available result that is transmitted. So, if INEC failed to transmit you bring your original results to prove your case. Very simple. The reason why Obi did not do that is because he knew he did not win nor have any evidence to show INEC alloted votes to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by bal4real: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2023
muykem:
INEC has buried the case in a simple and clear few sentences. You didn't tell court, your Lawful votes wrongfully deducted or illegal votes were fraudulently added to the winner.
Guy is like u r dumb. Obi presented 18,000 pieces of evidence and u r here saying that Obi did not tell the court how his votes were wrongly deducted.
Remember, this is inec's final address on the matter, the same way LP we're asked to give theirs, and not the judge's.
Go follow the thread on the Election Tribunal court processes, read about it from the beginning of the court case
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Mccullum: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
After defeating at the poll, Obi will be defeated again in this litigation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Vello(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:

No time for a dimwit
I close my case on you.
A retarded nincompoop mostly thinks so high of himself that he thinks others thinks as he thinks. Dimwits are quick to call others what they inherently are. That name must be your surname cos it really suits you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by bal4real: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
solreb:

Yet your OBI could not bring to the tribunal the original PU results his agents got and prove that he won. Or at lest showed how many votes that INEC "alloted" to Tinubu that should be deducted. He failed to do this. It is the available result that is transmitted. So, if INEC failed to transmit you bring your original results to prove your case. Very simple. The reason why Obi did not do that is because he knew he did not win nor have any evidence to show INEC alloted votes to Tinubu.
Obi presented 18,000 pieces of evidence showing that he won and how his votes were allocated to tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Gajagojo: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Peter Obi went to the Tribunal to troll Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

The first statement means he doesn't invole in vote buying like other candidates.

Why won't he pay for legal services? Instead of you to commend him for rising above board, showing examplary attitude, shunning vices that is antithetical to societal development you taunt him for not bribing voters like your preferred candidate.

Some Nigerians have bizzare mindset.

he doesn't involved in vote buying? so the 500naira he was miserably distributing to the people of Anambra state pre- Gubernatorial election is what?

money lending?

Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and others are all same politician, this obi can still cross to APC tomorrow and you fools will still call APC the best party

common sense una no get

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by GambaOsaka: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Imagine Peter Obi wants the court to declare him the winner of the election. Has he forgotten that he was 3rd position ? Even if Tinubu is disqualified, which is not likely, he wants to jump over ATIKU and become president.
Dey play o. Mr Giringori PitObi . Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by obama99: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/610531-peter-obi-failed-to-show-he-scored-majority-votes-inec-tells-court.html

It lacks merit but river votes has problems, Ekiti votes have problems. So of you add those two state will they no be more for him to win. Where is the placeholder in the electoral act or inec dictionary.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by YouAreNobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:
I dey laugh with stingy face
peter looser Obi
Evidenced also abound that
1) tinubu isn't qualified to run
2) INEC announced Tinubu as president without fraudulently.

INEC has, up till now, shown us their criteria for announcing Tinubu as president
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Know this and know peace, those lawyers I mean all of them are rendering what is called PRO BONO only that you may not know the meaning but google can help you
Story story.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Amah70:

Never.
The INEC evidence that its computer had a glitch only on presidential election transmission system is enough reason for a judge to order his arrest for trying to play on the intelligence of judges and lawyers. Nigeria cannot be a strange country where lawyers intelligence are exchanged with money or ethnic loyalties. Obi had lost. No remedy.

Remember Mahmood's SERVER DENIAL SCANDAL in the courts of 2019.
One man cannot afford to insult the intelligence of the judges twice and APPOINT presidents for Nigeria twice.
Is Mahmood Yakubu a sacred son?
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by duro4chang(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Quebec91:
Be like suffer no dey tire people like you

You deserver your president
Mr Wailer, wailing never taya you? E be like say you go wail for life.
Re: Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court by Amah70: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=duro4chang post=124520464][/quote]
--------------------------------------
@duri4chang,

Shame on you for adding statements to my comment and quote me.
Criminal methods of Tinubu supporters. In my original comment, I never wrote: "Obi has lost; no remedy."

Why is forgery a trade mark of Tinubu and his supporters?

Mahmood Yakubu used SERVER DENIAL in the court in 2019 to win 2nd term for APC/Buhari.
In 2023, Mahmood Yakubu also wants to use Computer glitch to win election for APC/Tinubu.
Does Yakubu think Nigeria's judges are dunces, only Yakubu Mahmood is intelligent in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.