Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday (20563 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to you, Sir Peter Gregory Obi. May you days be long. May your joy be full. May your health never fail.
Congratulations.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Electorate: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
quickberry:

You bursted nothing, dumbo. @the bolded, eeyah...I pity the man, for wasting money on a mumu like you.

The fact remains, Tinubu is a fraud, claiming to be 70 in 2013, but 71 in 2023 grin grin

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/why-ill-not-celebrate-my-50th-birthday-by-obi/

This mumu had to paste link from Tinubu's newspaper that was edited in 2013 not knowing smart Nigerians already knew the original article was written in 2011...this is how you know when a daft person tries to lie....grin grin grin grin

https://allafrica.com/stories/201107200038.html

Mumu, look at the below image and the date circled in red, you will see the original article was written on 20th July 2011 a day after his birthday, Now do the maths...abi dem no teach you mathematics for school or na back of class you always dey sitdown?...grin grin grin grin

Na your type dey fly fence for primary school grin grin grin grin

Proud olodo, you still get mind dey sey person waste school fees, abeg with this your level of ignorance who wouldn't believe you wasted your parents money, you for kuku just learn handwork...ewu Gambia.

Note that I had to switch to pigin because you obviously aren't educated enough to understand queens English....grin grin grin grin

Go and verify.

Glad you admitted Tinubu is fraud...grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Mrjonah(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday okwute
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Electorate:

This mumu had to paste link from Tinubu's newspaper that was edited in 2013 not knowing smart Nigerians already knew the original article was written in 2011...this is how you know when a daft person tries to lie....grin grin grin grin

Mumu, look at the below image and the date circled in red, you will see the original article was written on 20th July 2011 a day after his birthday, Now do the maths...abi dem no teach you mathematics for school or na back of class you always dey sitdown?...grin grin grin grin

Na your type dey fly fence for primary school grin grin grin grin

Proud olodo, you still get mind dey sey person waste school fees, abeg with this your level of ignorance who wouldn't believe you wasted your parents money, you for kuku just learn handwork...ewu Gambia.

Note that I had to switch to pigin because you obviously aren't educated enough to understand queens English....grin grin grin grin

Go and verify.

Glad you admitted Tinubu is fraud...grin grin grin grin

Typical obidog, trying to justify his 20k salary. Continue jumping from pillar to post, your candidate is a fraud🤣🤣🤣. Wasted sperm🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by BANUSO79: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Peter obi always with a black clothes
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by AfonjaPriest: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I doff my hat to the man they considered an underdog, taunted as lacking what it takes to upstage tyrants, who thought themselves to be giants.
I clap for the man who changed the landscape of politics and sent his Agbado opponent, who went jittery to rig an election with the connivance of INEC.
I salute the man they chanted to be a callow, with no pedigree, and no bright political prospects.
All that has changed; we've seen through their lies. We are now well and better informed that evil lurks only when light is not shone in their darkness.
Congratulations, my president, Peter Gregory Obi. May God Almighty keep you, guide you, prosper you, and ultimately put to the guillotine of shame, all your detractors.
Iseeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by AfonjaPriest: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I doff my hat to the man they considered an underdog, taunted as lacking what it takes to upstage tyrants, who thought themselves to be giants.
I clap for the man who changed the landscape of politics and sent his Agbado opponent, who went jittery to rig an election with the connivance of INEC.
I salute the man they chanted to be a callow, with no pedigree, and no bright political prospects.
All that has changed; we've seen through their lies. We are now well and better informed that evil lurks only when light is not shone in their darkness.
Congratulations, my president, Peter Gregory Obi. May God Almighty keep you, guide you, prosper you, and ultimately put to the guillotine of shame, all your detractors.
Iseeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Electorate: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
quickberry:

Typical obidog, trying to justify his 20k salary. Continue jumping from pillar to post, your candidate is a fraud🤣🤣🤣. Wasted sperm🤣🤣🤣

Glorified Mumu grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shikini: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by OgaTheTop2: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jostoman:
you no wan rest grin them put you for night duty because of Obi birthday grin
Savage cheesy
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by tonytony208(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB 😀😂😄

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy 😄😂😀

If your father ever achieves half of what Obi has achieved, your father will be carrying Shoulders
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Electorate:

My dad is a Glorified Mumu grin grin grin grin

Fixed cool cool
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Mfetenang: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is 62 but still calls himself a youth, what a fool.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Savage cheesy
yes, Tiwa savage grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shikini: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Happy Birthday sir!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Electorate: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
quickberry:

I am forever useless and my parents are mad...let me and my children perish in a car accident if I quote you again

Ok..noted.

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Electorate:

I am forever useless and my parents are mad...let me and my children perish in a car accident if I quote you again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Electorate: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
quickberry:

Now that I have quoted you after the warning you gave me may my entire family perish in a car accident and if i edit your post or quote your post again may the accident happen quickly

Amen.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Electorate:

Now that I have quoted you after the warning you gave me may my entire family perish in a car accident and if i edit your post or quote your post again may the accident happen quickly

Dumb ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) / Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.