Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday (20566 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by tonytony208(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
The man UK immigrations are looking for

According to daft yarimo
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by WELLDONE4040: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is not hausa or fulani people but it is yoruba tribe, this tribe is demonic in nature. Yoruba tribe us the worse tribe u can do business with or trust. Their yes is always No and their No is always Yes. They call black white while white black. May God save me from yoruba tribe. They front hause-fulani in nigeria politics why they are the ones benefiting form it. I have come to understand that is better to dinne and wine with devil than yoruba tribe . ( pls comment and share if u are with me)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by tonytony208(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Hiw much are you spending in food under your Yoruba president? X3, right?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by mikemiyaki: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday, Sir!
ThompsonJoo:
Peter Gregory Obi, Former Anambra State Governor and Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Celebrates 62nd Birthday**

Today marks a momentous occasion as Peter Gregory Obi, the highly esteemed former Governor of Anambra State and former presidential candidate of the Labour Party, is joyfully celebrating his 62nd birthday. The significant event is being commemorated with a special gathering of family, friends, and well-wishers at a prestigious venue in [City].

Peter Gregory Obi's political journey has been marked by exemplary leadership, dedication to public service, and a strong commitment to the welfare of the Nigerian people. Serving as the Governor of Anambra State from [Year] to [Year], his tenure was characterized by transformative policies and projects that contributed to the state's development and prosperity.

As a seasoned politician and a respected figure in Nigerian politics, Mr. Obi's contributions extend beyond the boundaries of Anambra State.he contested as the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, presenting a vision of inclusive governance, economic growth, and social development for the nation.

During his tenure as Governor, Peter Gregory Obi focused on key sectors such as education, healthcare, and infrastructure, leaving a lasting impact on the lives of Anambra residents. His prudence in financial management earned him accolades and recognition both nationally and internationally.

Today's birthday celebration has brought together a distinguished array of guests, including prominent politicians, leaders from various sectors, and members of the public who admire and appreciate Mr. Obi's contributions to Nigerian society. The event is being marked by warm tributes, speeches, and heartfelt messages, underscoring the profound influence of the former Governor's leadership and statesmanship.

As news of the celebration spreads, Nigerians from different corners of the country are taking to social media to extend their best wishes and congratulations to Peter Gregory Obi on his 62nd birthday. Many are using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPeterObi to express their admiration for his accomplishments and his unwavering commitment to the betterment of Nigeria.

We joins in congratulating Peter Gregory Obi on this special day and wishes him good health, happiness, and continued success in all his future endeavors. May his legacy of leadership and dedication to the people of Nigeria inspire generations to come.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by membranus: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
NBAjunior:
Why na only Yoruba and Igbo day always war each other for this forum I never see another tribe even Hausa day do all these things

Check @yarimo.

Also because the Igbos think dem get mouth to abuse and curse other tribes at will. Yorubas dey show dem dat dey too get mouth to do the same to dem.

#do_me_i_do_u

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by SuccessfulRichi: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday sir. I still remain obidient even till the end of Nigeria
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shantyken(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
clydecarson:

Oga atom na you dey write this rubbish,just dey play

You don dey collect renewed shege

Do you want to compare him with your drug baron who lied about his age

Once again atom just dey play

Which one is rubbish, he was 50 in 2013 now 62 in 2023. U sef do the calculation.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by 07kjb: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to our incoming president
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shantyken(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
WELLDONE4040:
I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is not hausa or fulani people but it is yoruba tribe, this tribe is demonic in nature. Yoruba tribe us the worse tribe u can do business with or trust. Their yes is always No and their No is always Yes. They call black white while white black. May God save me from yoruba tribe. They front hause-fulani in nigeria politics why they are the ones benefiting form it. I have come to understand that is better to dinne and wine with devil than yoruba tribe . ( pls comment and share if u are with me)
Even ur brother go laugh at u for writing this, is not new sha because wen buhari was the President 70% from ur region be talk say buhari and is tribe be the problem of this country now u have change to yoruba, tomorrow will say is wike or akpabio.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by callmevirus(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday My President
More years my President
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
62 years old YOUTH MAN. BIAFRA youth president
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shantyken(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can never amount to anything in life trust me. Can any of Tinubu's children employ you as cleaner?

At your age, Obi was already a billionaire.

Can any of Peter-Obi’s children employ u to
Then Tinubu as u know is trillion money man
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Shantyken(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2023
sandland:

Yes his mental derengement is making him cry . Of all the people who have been Governors in Nigeria there is none like Peter Obi so far
Let check akpabio as example

A former gov
A former minister
Present senator and senator

But PO
Former gov
Former LP presidential candidate

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…No level for po
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by clydecarson(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Shantyken:

Which one is rubbish, he was 50 in 2013 now 62 in 2023. U sef do the calculation.

Your drug baron how old was he in 2015 and how old is he now?una go dey insult person without even thinking about the fool you supported

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Abee79(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

Your blind hatred will not change the price of PMS or the terrible state of the economy.
Enjoy your upscaled shege!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Emperor002: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday Incoming President. Your excellency grin grin grin
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Irupetepete: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

today is his birthday, you don't need to make yourself unfortunate
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by mipeesoft(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2023
happy born day to the peoples president
PlayMaker14:
Happy Birthday my President....

I love you so much Sir. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Tzar(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday Peter Obi.
You are a good man in many areas, but unlike that saint your overzealous supporters want to paint you as, you have so MANY FLAWS!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by RoyalBlu(f): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Sir Peter Obi.

You're an inspiration to many and you're thus loved unconditionally.

Wishing you many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Konjiboii: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Biggaboi(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2023
I feel special sharing a birthday with such a great man. Happy birthday to us
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Charmingpet: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2013 you're 50 years, 10 years later you're now 62 years. I don't know what this guy has not lied about in his life. Everything is fake
which means he is supposed to be 60 years old, not 62 years old. Woohoo I, age in grace sir, God bless you the man for the people.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ginggerxy: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2013 you're 50 years, 10 years later you're now 62 years. I don't know what this guy has not lied about in his life. Everything is fake
Go down to the bottom you will see the part you forgot to edit lol.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dittodat: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2023
IPOB TERRORIST LOSER.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Inosky: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday sir. May God continue to prosper you and shame those who want to bring you down. Many happy returns to you, the best and most admired politician in the world 🌎.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Vulcan24(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Whoever told this man to contest as president must be a prophet of Baal
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by biafranrealson: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday dear leader and president in waiting.more blessings
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Cjayboy: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday the real sleepless night of bad Nigerian politicians.

God, nature and human will be kind on you now and always..Amen
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by bitingcool: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN NIGERIANS VOTED FOR.

THE REAL AUTHENTIC PRESIDENT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER GREGORY OBI
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by bal4real: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

At least we know Obi's birthday but the Gorilla in aso rock, do Nigerians know his birthday? No
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
nedekid:

But has visited UK more than 10 times.
Before UK immigrations detected and detained him. Kudos to abike dabiri for coming to bail him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China / Buratai Organises Sallah Party For Injured Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.